Beta Reader Group discussion

Authors Seeking FREE Betas > SEEKING BETA READERS FOR NA ROMANCE

Comments Showing 1-4 of 4 (4 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Jenevieve (new)

Jenevieve Gray | 5 comments I currently have a New Adult Romance, titled The Three-Week Rule, complete at 90,000 words. I would love to have beta feedback (teen, young adult, romance lover).

Please see the blurb below:

Jules has a plan. Three weeks of fun and then dump the guys before things go too far. Mock the method if you must, but the three-week rule works. It keeps a relationship detached, just the way she likes it. That is until she finds the one that may be worth changing the rules over.

She could have been Cal’s happily ever after. He had no idea that his dream girl was a mixture of honey and gunpowder until he experienced it firsthand. But she’s off limits. No matter what the cost, he won’t break his word.

Thanks for considering it, J

message 2: by Jenevieve (new)

Jenevieve Gray | 5 comments Hi Rachael,
Interesting question. It certainly helps me to better understand how the blurb frames the book. While I enjoyed "How to lose a guy in 10 days," the concept is not inspired by it and the plots (and reasons for the time frame) are vastly different. I sincerely appreciate your question as writing the blurb was one of the most difficult tasks. Clearly, I may need to revisit it.

Thanks, Jen

message 3: by Nichole (new)

Nichole  | 23 comments Hi, I'm interested in beta reading this. My email is nmid333@hotmail.com.

message 4: by Jenevieve (new)

Jenevieve Gray | 5 comments Thanks, N!
I'll reach out by email.
J