Beta Reader Group discussion

Authors Seeking FREE Betas > Would love your imput literary fiction 120000wds

Comments Showing 1-5 of 5 (5 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Penny (new)

Penny Fields-Schneider | 6 comments Seeking readers for my literary fiction art theme traversing bohemian movements of 1930's Bloomsbury, Paris, Malaga Spain, Australia.
Appreciate any support!

message 2: by ralph (new)

ralph Redhead | 5 comments Hi Penny - I'm new to beta readers, I write and read daily, and have my whole life studied and worked with art and design. I've been to Malága and Andalucia several times, Paris three, but never to Australia. I would be pleased to read your novel and give you feed back.
I write crimi noir and short stories and am seeking a beta reader for about the first 120K words. I read most genres, although favour crimi.
Let me now. Best regards, Keith.

message 3: by Penny (new)

Penny Fields-Schneider | 6 comments Hi Kieth,
I too am an avid reader and would be happy to exchange books with you.
I am new to the whole beta reading thing, so not sure of the best platform to share ... happy to exchange as a doc. and provide use the review function to give general intext feedback eg. chapter by chapter if that helps?
my email is pennyfields4@gmail.com if you would like to share.

message 4: by ralph (new)

ralph Redhead | 5 comments Hi Penny - I am not published. I've always written short stories, and due to illness a few years back found myself completely bored out of my head and decided to at least try to develop my writing, and haven't stopped writing since, on a number of novels and many short stories. I can't make my art anymore due to health, and so I'm looking to finish my first novel and polish it up with feedback and then my mentor. I like the sound of your novel and would be pleased to read as much as you wish to send me, and feedback based on the 'Goodreads' and groups guidelines: kthrdhd.wrtng@gmail.com
Thanks for getting back to me. I could send you as much as you want - perhaps not the full work, but 100K words? and you could feed back on that.
Best regards, Keith

message 5: by Penny (new)

Penny Fields-Schneider | 6 comments R-K wrote: "Hi Penny - I am not published. I've always written short stories, and due to illness a few years back found myself completely bored out of my head and decided to at least try to develop my writing,..."

Hi Keith,
Happy to read and share my draft. I have not found the guidelines. I will send my doc to the address you have included. Note It is still being edited! Cheers,