#AYEARATHON discussion

July 2018 - TBR Catch-Up > Day 6 of Reading!

Comments Showing 1-7 of 7 (7 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by ke-sha (new)

ke-sha (angel707) | 1018 comments Mod
This week is almost over!
How's your reading been going?

message 2: by Janie (new)

Janie (sj_ellis11) I've finished two of the books from my list: Unwind and Heart of Iron. I also have listened to I Must Say: My Life as a Humble Comedy Legend which wasn't on my list :) Going to be starting Truthwitch and Turbo Twenty-Three today. Neither were on my list but I really want to read them both :)

message 3: by Ashly (new)

Ashly (ashlyh) | 91 comments I finished Barrel Proof (Agents Irish and Whiskey, #3) by Layla Reyne today and then I started the next book in the series, Tequila Sunrise (Agents Irish and Whiskey, #4) by Layla Reyne , got 30% in.

message 4: by Hana'a (new)

Hana'a (osnapitzhanaa) | 99 comments Today was not a great reading day but I got started on The Isle of the Lost (Descendants, #1) by Melissa de la Cruz which is good, you always have to get one foot in the door and I don't know how much I will be able to read tomorrow but hopefully I can get a few more chapters in. If not, that is okay I completed 3 books and am on the 4th so I am really proud of that progress.

message 5: by Hana'a (new)

Hana'a (osnapitzhanaa) | 99 comments Sarah E. wrote: "I've finished two of the books from my list: Unwind and Heart of Iron. I also have listened to I Must Say: My Life as a Humble Comedy Legend which wasn..."

Oooh I have had Truthwitch on my bookshelf waiting for me to pick it up. Please let me know what you think of it!

message 6: by Jasmiina (new)

Jasmiina F (slipperbunny) | 42 comments I read 69 pages from Misogynation: The True Scale of Sexism. I got sick in the evening and couldn't read much.

Total pages read: 479

Books finished: Maresi (Krönikor från Röda Klostret #1) by Maria Turtschaninoff

message 7: by Ashley (new)

Ashley ❣️ | 39 comments I officially DNF Clockwork Angel I just couldn’t do it, but I did start reading My Life Next Door and I love it I got about an hour into the Audio book