Goodreads Librarians Group discussion

Adding New Books & Editions > Can you add these StarTrek comic please

Comments Showing 1-9 of 9 (9 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Debra (new)

Debra Buckland | 3 comments There are two StarTrek comics that aren’t added in the goodreads data base. Dc comics.

I noticed number 4 is listed but not 1, 2 or 3

I have 1 and 2

The titles are:
Deep space nine StarTrek the next generation part one of four - Friedman, Purcell, Pallot
Deep space nine StarTrek the next generation part two of four - Barr, Purcell, Pallot

Don’t know ISBN as comics don’t have them?
Well they aren’t listed on the cover or inside cover as I can see

message 2: by Debra (new)

Debra Buckland | 3 comments Ok

message 3: by Debra (new)

Debra Buckland | 3 comments Just thought it was interesting that number 4 was added and not the other 3... maybe you should delete the number 4 then to stop future confusion

message 4: by Sandra (new)

Sandra | 26910 comments If they are also published on kindle, they can be added.

message 6: by Sandra (new)

Sandra | 26910 comments I fixed the authors cause I knew who they were. I'm sure the one I posted is #1 and its a kindle edition. The trouble is the names of the books.

I've got a Star Trek shelf but I don't read the comics :)

message 7: by Sandra (new)

Sandra | 26910 comments Actually I think the one I thought was #1 is a comic & not a kindle despite the asin.

message 8: by Sandra (last edited Jul 09, 2018 06:16AM) (new)

Sandra | 26910 comments Yeah I'd say its a comic.

I've found the paperback which would include all 4 issues, but there isn't a real description. But it is the crossover book.

https://www.amazon.com/Deep-Space-Nin...

ETA: and it has the same cover as that #4 comic :) No idea where "the unseen enemy" comes from cause it isn't on the cover.
https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/3...

message 9: by Sandra (new)

Sandra | 26910 comments You'd expect to see the subtitle on the cover & there just isn't one.

And hahaha on reading with the app!!