What's the Name of That Book??? discussion

UNSOLVED: One specific book > Romance in civil war era. She's trying to find a husband. I believe she finds a soldier in the barn or outside and nurses him to health.

Comments Showing 1-6 of 6 (6 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Nicole (book.quill) (nbolinpin) | 14 comments she is young and ready to be married, but hasn't. She's trying to find a husband. I believe she finds a soldier in the barn or outside and nurses him to health. They go to a lake or field or something. I'll know the cover when I see it. I think it has the female lead gazing off in a field.

Not a harlequin or anything, just some teen/adult book my grandmother gave me as a child

message 2: by JennyG (new)

JennyG | 565 comments How old is the book? From the 80s, 90s or post 2000?

message 3: by JennyG (last edited Jul 06, 2018 08:43AM) (new)

Nicole (book.quill) (nbolinpin) | 14 comments Honestly I wish I knew. I feel like before early 2000s. But I don't know. The problem is she'd get books from all over the place and give them to me, so I read cheesy romance books from the 80s or books from when she or my father were kids.

I know that's not helpful.

Nicole (book.quill) (nbolinpin) | 14 comments The soldiers wife is similar but too "harlequin" for what I'm looking for. Think more mass market fiction than pocket romance

message 6: by Lobstergirl, au gratin (new)

Lobstergirl | 40687 comments Mod
Nicole, are you still looking for this or did you find it?

unread topics | mark unread

Books mentioned in this topic

The Bride Fair (other topics)

Authors mentioned in this topic

Cheryl Reavis (other topics)