Horror Aficionados discussion

Author/Publisher/Etc. Promotion > Free SCP Foundation inspired novel

Comments Showing 1-5 of 5 (5 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by William (new)

William Wickman | 2 comments Hello.
Here's an announcement that my ebook Cell 11 will be free on 6/7-10/7!
Link to the book on Amazon: https://www.amazon.com/Cell-11-Willia...

Here's the synopsis:
Cell 11 of the solitary confinement ward in Blackburn Penitentiary seemed just like any other cell.. but then inexplicably strange things began to occur within its confines. Inmates occupying it disappeared into thin air during the nights.. and then things got worse and far more gruesome..
After all conventional investigations failed, it was time to call in an unconventional team: the DAA - Department of Anomalous Activity; a shadowy government agency specializing in the bizarre and unnatural. It's up to a team led by Agent Sam Stewart to crack the mysterious case - but not even their expertise is enough to prepare them for the horrors of cell 11..

As stated the book takes inspiration from the amazingly awesome SCP Foundation, in that it features a similar styled top secret government agency. That's where the similarities end though, as the plot itself is completely new.

The word count clocks in at about 42k, and the usual price is 2,99.

Thanks for reading!

message 2: by Mickey (new)

Mickey Tompkins (goodreadscomirratebass) | 99 comments Thanks William!

message 3: by Anne (w/ an E) (new)

Anne (w/ an E) (mzcatnthehat) | 801 comments I got it-thanks William

message 4: by Luvtoread (new)

Luvtoread | 1894 comments Thanks William! I got this before I even read your announcement and it sounds creepy good!!😊

message 5: by William (new)

William Wickman | 2 comments Thanks to everybody who downloaded the book! Hope you enjoy it!