What's the Name of That Book??? discussion

UNSOLVED: One specific book > Unknown child, pregnancy, second chance romance

Comments Showing 1-4 of 4 (4 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Jorden (new)

Jorden Ashton | 1 comments All I remember is that a young high school girl gives a boy a ride home that she has had a crush on for forever and ends up sleeping with him and giving him her virginity. He is a very popular high school football player and she is dorky and in an awkward stage of looks. She gets pregnant and their parents make them get married but he leaves her after he finds blood on her underwear. He comes back sixteen years later to plan his wedding there and finds out that she was just spotting and he has a sixteen year old daughter. He is now a sports therapist or reporter because he was injured while playing football and she is very beautiful, no longer awkward. The inn he was planning his wedding at is her inn and they end up falling in love again. I read it in 2012 I believe. Thanks!

message 2: by Kris (new)

Kris | 36615 comments Mod
Jorden, what's the tone of this contemporary romance - romantic, angsty, steamy/clean, funny at times, etc.?

What's the heroine's job/skills/interests?

What's the location - country, region, big city/small town?

message 3: by Lobstergirl, au gratin (new)

Lobstergirl | 40678 comments Mod
Jorden, are you still looking for this or did you find it?

message 4: by crazy1bad (last edited Nov 05, 2021 08:55AM) (new)

crazy1bad | 188 comments Jorden wrote: "All I remember is that a young high school girl gives a boy a ride home that she has had a crush on for forever and ends up sleeping with him and giving him her virginity. He is a very popular high..."

Sound really interesting, hope you find it. I would read it too