#AYEARATHON discussion

July 2018 - TBR Catch-Up > Day 5 of Reading!

Comments Showing 1-8 of 8 (8 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by ke-sha (new)

ke-sha (angel707) | 1015 comments Mod
What are your plans for the weekend?
Are you planning to get some reading done?

message 2: by Hana'a (new)

Hana'a (osnapitzhanaa) | 99 comments I finished Every Day (Every Day, #1) by David Levithan Every Day (the ending was a redeeming quality) at like 2 am so I am counting it as today. I attempted to pick up Of Triton but I think I will put it to the side because I it leaves a bad taste in my mouth. Every Day was my 3rd finished book so I am happy. I decided I will read The Isle of the Lost (Descendants, #1) by Melissa de la Cruz because I enjoyed the movies with my nieces and nephews and my oldest niece would love this.
So far I have read:
Always and Forever, Lara Jean (To All the Boys I've Loved Before, #3) by Jenny Han
Adultolescence by Gabbie Hanna
Every Day (Every Day, #1) by David Levithan
I am really happy with my progress and Always and Forever, Lara Jean has really lifted me out of any reading slump and made me excited to read more

message 3: by Jasmiina (new)

Jasmiina F (slipperbunny) | 42 comments I'm planning to work, but I'll try to read some too. Yesterday I read only 66 pages from Die For Me and today I'm switching to Misogynation: The True Scale of Sexism.

Total pages read: 410

Books finished: Maresi (Krönikor från Röda Klostret #1) by Maria Turtschaninoff

message 4: by Lizzy (new)

Lizzy Seitz (cookinggurl43) | 191 comments I’ve decided to switch to graphic novels/manga since I went to the library yesterday so today I’m read No Matter How I Look At It, It’s Your Guy’s Fault I’m Not Popular! Volumes 1-3 by Nico Tanigawa and starting the graphic novel version of Miss Peregrine’s Home For Peculiar Children because I wasn’t feeling rereading the actual novel.

message 5: by Ashly (last edited Jul 07, 2018 05:56AM) (new)

Ashly (ashlyh) | 91 comments I read up to 70% of Barrel Proof and read two chapters of Against All Silence.

message 6: by BlurryBug (new)

BlurryBug | 412 comments I plan to do nothing but read this weekend, but I have to bake some cakes on sunday. but I really want to finish A feast for Crows. it is turning out to be one of the most boring ones..

message 7: by Hala (new)

Hala Elaila | 11 comments Today I will finish something in between even thought here is not weekend lol ours are from Thursday to sat

message 8: by Ashley (new)

Ashley ❣️ | 39 comments I didn’t read anything yesterday I read like 10 pages of Clockwork Angel. I just can’t get into it I might DNF the book I’m not sure but I’m going to try to finish it