Play Book Tag discussion

Instructions for a Heatwave
This topic is about Instructions for a Heatwave
Archive: Other Books > Instructions for a Heatwave by Maggie O'Farrell - 4 Stars

Comments Showing 1-5 of 5 (5 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Sara (mootastic1) | 770 comments In the grips of a heatwave, people can act strangely. They can walk out the door, down the street, and not look back.

Whenever I need a good book, a book I can rely on, I almost always turn turn to Maggie O'Farrell. She has never written a book I have not liked, and honestly she is the author I always wished I could grow up to be.

Susie | 4488 comments I’ve never read one of her books. I must! It’s nice to see you Sara.

Sara (mootastic1) | 770 comments Susie wrote: "I’ve never read one of her books. I must! It’s nice to see you Sara."

You too! I suggest you start with The Vanishing Act of Esme Lennox. This is the book she is most known for and excellent.

Susie | 4488 comments Thanks!

message 5: by Joanne (new)

Joanne (joabroda1) | 8409 comments Sara wrote: "Susie wrote: "I’ve never read one of her books. I must! It’s nice to see you Sara."

You too! I suggest you start with The Vanishing Act of Esme Lennox. This is the book she is most k..."

Thanks for this recommendation..*sigh* another TBR