Boho Bookworm Readalong discussion

HOW FAR INTO THE BOOK ARE YOU?!

Comments Showing 1-11 of 11 (11 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Jade (new)

Jade Wright (bohobookworm) | 8 comments Mod
Hey guys,

How far into I'll Be Gone in the Dark are you?? I am almost finished part one! LOVINGGGGG it!!!!

message 2: by Verena (new)

Verena I‘m about 100 pages in and loving it! Had to pause my reading for a couple of days because of a short trip to London but tonight I‘m diving back in!

message 3: by Jade (new)

Hey Verena! Well done. I'm just over 120 pages in I think. SO good. I am reading it a lot slower than I thought I would because there's so much to take in!!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F1LjW...

message 4: by Debbie (new)

Debbie | 1 comments Finished part one. It's due back at the library & I can't renew as someone has it on reserve so I've just downloaded to Kindle.

message 5: by Jade (new)

Hello everyone!!! Who managed to finish part One?! Are we starting our discussion!?

message 6: by Verena (new)

Verena Finished part one and almost finished part two - couldn‘t stop myself from reading ahead 😬

Julia (jaylamm.reads) (jaylammert) I’m caught up! I really want to google search and learn more current things but I’m holding out to finish the book first!

message 8: by Jessica (new)

Jessica (jess_reads_books) | 2 comments I'm caught up as well and ready to chat whenever!

Julia - I keep doing the same thing! I'll get to a certain point and really want to google something and then have to remind myself I should finish the book first! I completely understand how Michelle got so caught up in this case and writing this book. Fascinating and absolutely terrifying that this is real life.

Julia (jaylamm.reads) (jaylammert) For me the scariest part of the whole thing is that he would stalk families. To sneak into a house in a subdivision while the family is asleep is insane! He wanted to hurt both the man and woman physically and emotionally. It just really scares me that there is such evil out there. The writing is amazing but I will be glad when I’ve finished this book. It’s just too much for me.

message 10: by Miriam (new)

Miriam (eclecticareads) I'm almost done with part 2 but this week was so busy I didn't get a chance to pick it up to finish it until today - fingers crossed I get through it and misc errands haha

One of my favorite things about it so far has actually been the little notes that remind you about the author. I think her editor and assistant put so much care towards sifting through her notes and drafts when they were piecing this together and you can really tell <3

message 11: by Verena (new)

Verena Has everyone managed to finish the book by the end of the month? What did you think? I finished a week ago (or two?) and I really enjoyed it. It also creeped me out a lot 😆