Young Writers discussion

Roleplaying > Vampires RP

Comments Showing 1-50 of 174 (174 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4

message 1: by [deleted user] (new)

((begin here))
Rosabel flew through the forest, dodging the trees.

message 2: by Athena (new)

Athena Mina and Ron trained together in the forest. They laughed at each other and made jokes to provoke the other.

message 3: by [deleted user] (new)

Rosabel stopped and looked around. She landed, retracting her wings, and bending fire, water, etc.

message 4: by Athena (new)

Athena Mina scratched Ron and he jumped up into a tree. "Sorry ron." she said not the bit sorry at all. SHe grinned and jumped after him.

message 5: by [deleted user] (new)

Rosabel sat gracefully and wrapped herself in her wings.

message 6: by Athena (new)

Athena Ron laughed. He was looking back at Mina and running. He ran into someone. "Oh sorry." he said then started running again.

Mina sighed. She stopped for a moment. "Are you okay?" she asked.

message 7: by [deleted user] (new)

Rosabel unwrapped herself and glared at Ron. "Yeah, I'm fine" she said softly, a bit annoyed.

message 8: by Athena (new)

Athena Mina chuckled. "Exiled princes. WHat will you do with them."

message 9: by [deleted user] (new)

Rosabel laughed and stood up. "Who knows. I'm Rosabel" she said, smiling.

message 10: by Athena (new)

Athena Ron ran over and wrapped his arm around Minas waist. "Come on princess Mina. I wanna see if you can catch me." he chuyckled and started running.

"Exuse me." she said then ran s=after him.

message 11: by [deleted user] (new)

Rosabel rolled her eyes and ran after them, running side by side with Mina. "Want some help?" she asked, picking up Mina and setting off in flight. She laughed and let got of Mina right above Ron, causing her to fall on top of him.

message 12: by Athena (new)

Athena Mina laughed. "Thanks!" she said laughing really really hard.

Ron moaned get oss of me you clutsy princess.

Mina rolled her eyes and sent her sword back threw the portal in her chest thaqt no one knew about except Ron.

message 13: by [deleted user] (new)

Rosabel floated above them and chuckled.

message 14: by Athena (new)

Athena Ron looked up. "Mina. You just showed someone where you put your sword." she whispered. He turned his sword into a book again.

message 15: by [deleted user] (new)

Rosabel rolled her eyes. "Like it matters" she said, rotating her wrists, creating a sword in her hand.

message 16: by Athena (new)

Athena Mina sighed. "I son't really care Ron."

Ron shrugged. "Sorry. I'm not the one who always said she couldn't show poeple she had a portal on her chest that could lead anywhere." he said crossing his arms.

message 17: by [deleted user] (new)

Rosabel rolled her eyes and made her wings disappeared, sitting on the ground next to the two on the ground.

message 18: by Athena (new)

Athena Mina sat down as well and leaned against a tree.

Ron didn't sit. He leaned against the tree.

message 19: by [deleted user] (new)

Rosabel rolled her eyes. "Ok, Ron, if you want me to go, I can" she said, her wings appearing.

message 20: by Athena (new)

Athena Mina looked at Ron and raised an eyebrow daring his to defy her what she wanted at the moment.

Ron sighed. "No. You can stay." he said.

message 21: by [deleted user] (new)

Rosabel raised an eyebrow. "You sure?" she asked.

message 22: by Athena (new)

Athena Ron looked at Mina and nodded. "Ya."

Mina grinned.

message 23: by [deleted user] (new)

Rosabel sighed.

message 24: by Athena (new)

Athena Mina looked at Rosabel. "I'm sorry about my brother hitting you earlier." she said.

message 25: by [deleted user] (new)

Rosabel smiled. "It's alright" she said.

message 26: by Athena (new)

Athena Mina smiled back.

Ron changed his book into a sword. "I'm gonna go hunt. Mina. Want anything?" he asked.

Mina shrugged. "Sure. Can I have a big dear?" he nodded then left.

message 27: by [deleted user] (new)

Rosabel rolled her eyes. "Like being clean much?" she asked, eyeing his sword as he left.

message 28: by Athena (new)

Athena Mina chuckled. "Yes he does. I think he's still trying to earn back his honor..." she said.

message 29: by [deleted user] (new)

Rosabel laughed.

message 30: by Athena (new)

Athena Mina smiled. "I like being clean as well. But my sword is better." she sommoned it from her chest.

message 31: by Simona-- (new)

Simona-- I'm kind of intense  (completelyinsane) ((where can I jump in?))

message 32: by Rachel (new)

Rachel (hirumayoichis) Risika walked through the woods silently.

message 33: by Athena (new)

Athena Ron killed a dear with his sword and carefully stored it for the moment then started walking back towards Mina and Rosabel.

message 34: by Jenn (new)

Jenn ((how can my charrie jump in?))

Rachel (Raindrop Baker) (therootbeer) Trinity;s ear twitched. she clutched her necklace and stared out into the forest.

message 36: by Hannah(JJ) (new)

Hannah(JJ) (creativegirl_4everyahoocom) Kalli ran quickly through the forest, pushing herself with gusts of wind, dogging trees and laughing loudly. This was her favorite game. Her hair fell over her shoulders and framed her face perfectly as she stopped near to others. She smiled and walked over " Hello!" She said cheerily.

Rachel (Raindrop Baker) (therootbeer) Trinity cocked her head.

message 38: by Hannah(JJ) (new)

Hannah(JJ) (creativegirl_4everyahoocom) ((BTW- Kalli is talking to Mina and Rosabel))

Rachel (Raindrop Baker) (therootbeer) ((okay then.))

Trinity put her head in the position that it was supposed to be in, not hearing anymore sounds.

message 40: by Hannah(JJ) (new)

Hannah(JJ) (creativegirl_4everyahoocom) ((sorry, you could have your character come over though. Does anyone else RP on here anymore?!))

Rachel (Raindrop Baker) (therootbeer) ((I am not sure.))

message 42: by Hannah(JJ) (new)

Hannah(JJ) (creativegirl_4everyahoocom) (( it doesn't seem like it =( sad...))

Rachel (Raindrop Baker) (therootbeer) Trinity smiled.

message 44: by Hannah(JJ) (new)

Hannah(JJ) (creativegirl_4everyahoocom) Kalli watched the two girls stare at her in surprise. " Cat got your tongue?" She asked as they looked on. She rolled her eyes slowly and speed of into the wood, bringing wind with her. soon she passed another girl. She halted immediately at back up. " Hello." She said gently, not wanting to frighten or surprise her.

((now she is talking to Trinity =)... ))

Rachel (Raindrop Baker) (therootbeer) ((yayz!))

Trinity smiled. "I thought I heard someone. The woods can be boring without someone to talk to, am I right?" Trinity asked the stranger.

message 46: by Hannah(JJ) (new)

Hannah(JJ) (creativegirl_4everyahoocom) " You are very correct" Kalli said with a laugh. " I'm Kalli. Whats your name?" She asked with a smile.

Rachel (Raindrop Baker) (therootbeer) "My name is Trinity." Trinity smiled back and stood up from her crouch.

message 48: by Hannah(JJ) (new)

Hannah(JJ) (creativegirl_4everyahoocom) Kalli laughed. " I love that name." She said genially. She heisted then continued. " Would you like to play a game?" She asked and look of merriment in her eyes.

message 49: by Athena (new)

Athena Ron and Mina walked around. They chatted and argued but then just fell silent.

message 50: by Hannah(JJ) (new)

Hannah(JJ) (creativegirl_4everyahoocom) (( hey i thought you were done with this rp group, lol. HI!))

« previous 1 3 4