What's the Name of That Book??? discussion

Query abandoned by poster > YA Mystery: Girl dies and town is suspicious- another girl tries to find out what happened. Spoilers ahead.

Comments Showing 1-14 of 14 (14 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by c4tluvr1123 (new)

c4tluvr1123 (sim1234) | 48 comments I can’t remember clearly but there’s a girl as the main character who lives near the woods where a girl has gone missing/ died and I think in the end she suspected her father- not completely sure- but I do remember the girl who died’s boyfriend doesn’t really like her at the start but then she starts to help to find out what happened to the murdered one and the boy ends up liking her in the end but she leaves

message 2: by Kris (last edited Jul 06, 2021 03:19PM) (new)

Kris | 36591 comments Mod
c4tluvr1123 Simstar, around what year did you read this book? This will help narrow down the search.

Is this book young adults (teens) or older adults? How old are the main characters? Is romance a key element?

If there's a serial killer, what do the victims have in common? (Spoilers are okay - just give us a clear warning before revealing a spoiler.)

What's the time period and location (country, region, big city/small town)?

Tips for posting a book request: https://www.goodreads.com/topic/show/...

message 3: by c4tluvr1123 (new)

c4tluvr1123 (sim1234) | 48 comments The book is young adult and not really that focused on the romance element- I think it’s a small town. It’s not a serial killing it’s just that one girl

message 4: by Kris (new)

I added the genre "YA Mystery" to the topic header. Feel free up to update it (without spoilers) using the small "edit" link on the desktop website (not the mobile app).

message 5: by c4tluvr1123 (new)

c4tluvr1123 (sim1234) | 48 comments Thanks!

message 7: by Vanessa (new)

Vanessa | 2 comments I’m not sure if this is correct but maybe
“Lost in the never woods”
This was published this year so I’m not completely sure

message 8: by Kris (new)

c4tluvr1123, are you still looking for this book - or did you find it?

message 9: by c4tluvr1123 (new)

c4tluvr1123 (sim1234) | 48 comments Hi I didn’t find it but I’m not actively looking for it anymore as I forgot this thread existed

message 10: by c4tluvr1123 (new)

c4tluvr1123 (sim1234) | 48 comments Also thank you Rainbowheart and Vanessa for the suggestions it seems this one is a weird one

message 11: by Rainbowheart (new)

Rainbowheart | 21140 comments What year did you read it, approximately?

Have you ruled out all the books mentioned above?

message 12: by c4tluvr1123 (new)

c4tluvr1123 (sim1234) | 48 comments Yeah it’s not any above and I’m not sure when I read it. I started this thread 3 years ago and I don’t mind not finding it now so this can be closed if that’s alright. :)

message 14: by Kris (new)

I moved your request to the "Query abandoned by poster" folder as requested. If you change your mind, just let us know (or you can move it back to "Unsolved" by clicking the small "edit" link after the header/ topic title).