Paul Reads Book Club discussion

Welcome to Paul Reads Book Club

Comments Showing 1-9 of 9 (9 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Paul (new)

Paul | 108 comments Mod
hello and welcome to my book club. Glad you stopped by. Feel free to introduce yourself and get acquainted as I organize this group.

message 2: by Anthony (new)

Anthony Andrews (anthonyandrews) | 1 comments Hey my name is Anthony and I am really excited for this group Paul!

message 3: by Lori (new)

Lori Murray (buffyloverlori) | 1 comments My name is Lori and the book club sounds like a lot of fun!!!! I am Lori's book Trials on YouTube. I am so happy you are doing this Paul!!!!!

message 4: by Paul (new)

Paul | 108 comments Mod
Anthony wrote: "Hey my name is Anthony and I am really excited for this group Paul!"

thanks for checking out the club anthony

message 5: by Paul (new)

Paul | 108 comments Mod
Lori wrote: "My name is Lori and the book club sounds like a lot of fun!!!! I am Lori's book Trials on YouTube. I am so happy you are doing this Paul!!!!!"

I think it will be a fun time. I'm looking forward to it.

message 6: by Yankee Southerner Reads (last edited Jul 05, 2018 01:13PM) (new)

Yankee Southerner Reads   (paulsreadingretreat) My name here is Samuel, on my youtube channel readers retreat, I use my real name. Samuel P. Kay is a pen name I use to Publish a Flash Fiction story at Smashwords, so on here, you can either call me, Paul, or Samuel.

message 7: by Patrick (new)

Patrick Kiernan | 1 comments Hi my name is Patrick and the book club sounds like a great idea

message 8: by Kaelin (new)

Kaelin O (kaelino) Hi, I'm Kaelin, looking forward to rereading the Wizard of Oz :) Also just meeting some new people interested in reading.

Lucifer "Argyle (theotherwinchester) | 3 comments Hi! Pretty much everywhere online I'm known as The Other Winchester, including Youtube. I go by the name Lucifer because I bring light into this world. I'm really excited to actually try to participate in a book club for once and to maybe meet new people.