SSJCPL (Stockton-San Joaquin County Public Library) discussion

Harry Potter Collection (Harry Potter, #1-6)
This topic is about Harry Potter Collection
Random Topics > What's Your Hogwarts House?

Comments Showing 1-5 of 5 (5 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by [deleted user] (new)

I thought this could be a fun way to introduce yourself. There's the quiz on Pottermore, as well as several others online. I've found that I can take them multiple times and get every house at some point. Oddly, a few years ago I tended to get Hufflepuff and Gryffindor mostly. Recently, however, I've been tending towards Ravenclaw and Slytherin.

Granted, you get to choose in the end, and I went with Ravenclaw because I'd love to answer riddles on a regular basis!

message 2: by Malia (new)

Malia Leuck | 20 comments Mod
Well, I was originally sorted by Pottermore into Ravenclaw and that's definitely my preference, but when I went back to Pottermore and had to renew my profile, or some such business, I got sorted into Gryffindor. Nope. I'm too introverted for all that courageous activity.

message 3: by Vanessa (new)

Vanessa Garcia | 10 comments I’m a ravenclaw!

message 4: by Malia (new)

Malia Leuck | 20 comments Mod
Woohoo! Wouldn't it be cool if JK Rowling wrote short story collections from the point of view of members of different houses? I would love it if Ravenclaw stories were mind-bending mysteries and Slytherin stories were macabre and scary. I wonder what Hufflepuff stories would be like?!

message 5: by [deleted user] (new)

That would be awesome! I really loved the video game series The Walking Dead, and what they did was had original characters written for the game, but they would intersect with characters from the comic book.

Also, feel free to tell the Sorting Hat what House YOU want to be in! It's a made up world; we get to be what we want in it.

From what I have heard, Hufflepuff would be the kind of comedy that stars Seth Rogen and James Franco, if you catch my drift. :P