#AYEARATHON discussion

July 2018 - TBR Catch-Up > Day 4 of Reading!

Comments Showing 1-11 of 11 (11 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by ke-sha (new)

ke-sha (angel707) | 1015 comments Mod
Time is gaining on us!
How has your reading been going?

Gil-or (readingbooksinisrael) (meirathefirst) I actually got sick so that slowed my reading down, but I've read 24 pages of Immortal Nerd and I'm 14% of the way in The Trans Generation.

message 3: by Ashly (new)

Ashly (ashlyh) | 91 comments I read Against All Silence (SOS, #2) by E.C. Myers . Currently on 205/358

I'm still 50% in Barrel Proof

message 4: by Ashley (new)

Ashley ❣️ | 39 comments I read nothing today:/ instead I was at the beach with my boyfriend but hopefully tomorrow I finish Clockwork Angel

message 5: by ke-sha (new)

Meira (readingbooksinisrael) wrote: "I actually got sick so that slowed my reading down, but I've read 24 pages of Immortal Nerd and I'm 14% of the way in The Trans Generation."

Hope you start feeling better soon!

message 6: by Nina (new)

Nina | 53 comments I tried to start reading Jane Austen's Emma but i am just not in the mood for. In the last four days i only managed to read about 40 pages of The Sweet Far Thing. I accepted that this week i am not going to read a lot as i have more stress than i can manage.

message 7: by ke-sha (last edited Jul 05, 2018 09:50PM) (new)

Ashley wrote: "I read nothing today:/ instead I was at the beach with my boyfriend but hopefully tomorrow I finish Clockwork Angel"

Beach day yay!
Sometimes reading has to Come second Lol

message 8: by ke-sha (new)

Well didn't get any book reading done. Was babysitting and running Reading Sprints on the AYEARATHON Twitter (join us tommorow for more). Then when the kids left I took a nap for about 4 hours...I dont think its a nap at that point though haha

message 9: by Hana'a (new)

Hana'a (osnapitzhanaa) | 99 comments I started and finished Adultolesence bt Gabbie Hanna and will pick back up Every Day by David Leviathan because I am on pg 218 and never finished it but there are only like 120 pages left and I can donate the book with it being finished

message 10: by Jasmiina (new)

Jasmiina F (slipperbunny) | 42 comments I started reading Die For Me and it's actually pretty good. I'm going to continue reading it today, but I have work for the whole weekend so I probably won't get much reading done.

Total pages read: 344

Books finished: Maresi (Krönikor från Röda Klostret #1) by Maria Turtschaninoff

message 11: by Lizzy (new)

Lizzy Seitz (cookinggurl43) | 191 comments So I ended up finishing The Bar Code Tattoo by Suzanne Weyn yesterday and then didn’t end up reading today lol 😆