What's the Name of That Book??? discussion

Born of the Sun
This topic is about Born of the Sun
SOLVED: Children's/YA > SOLVED. plot surrounds a young girl who is selected to go on a trip with her history class (I believe) out of the country in search of artifacts and find themselves being chased and in danger due to their treasure hunting. [s]

Comments Showing 1-4 of 4 (4 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Deanna (new) - added it

Deanna | 2 comments Hello,
I am trying to find the name of the book I read around 1987 that I believe is a YA adventure/suspense book. The plot surrounds a young girl who is selected to go on a trip with her history class (I believe) out of the country in search of artifacts and find themselves being chased and in danger due to their treasure hunting. I think the name is something like "Journey to the Sun" but have never been able to find the title or author. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thank you,

message 2: by SBC (new) - rated it 5 stars

SBC (essbeecee) | 989 comments It sounds like possibly Gillian Cross's Born of the Sun but I think it was a journey with her father rather than a school trip.

message 3: by Deanna (new) - added it

Deanna | 2 comments I believe this is it! Thanks so much!!

message 4: by Lobstergirl, au gratin (new)

Lobstergirl | 40646 comments Mod
Plot details added to header.

Please always include genre and plot details in your header, rather than just "What is the name of this book?" !

Whether the thread is SOLVED or UNSOLVED, having details in your header helps people trying to help you find the book, or anyone else looking for the same book in the future.