1×1+ RPs discussion

1×1's > Jack frost and the lover

Comments Showing 1-50 of 55 (55 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

Jack Frost, Jaquelyn, Jackie:  {The empress of winter; The lonely white wolf } (elchornoboy) | 2475 comments hmmm, I am not sure and how old will your character be?

Jack Frost, Jaquelyn, Jackie:  {The empress of winter; The lonely white wolf } (elchornoboy) | 2475 comments Here is my character.

-----------------------------

Name: Aiyana Dixie Choi
Nicknames: Ivy

Sexuality: Homosexual
Crush: None
Relationship: Open
Personality: TBRP'D
Appearance:

Eyes: Blue
Height: 5'4
Hair: Natural brown, but likes it black with small streaks of blue
Weight: 134 lbs

Family:

Mother - (58)
Father - unknown
Older Brother- (25)
Younger Brother - ( 8)
Cat - (7 cat years )
On left: Pistachio
On right: Oreo

Jack Frost, Jaquelyn, Jackie:  {The empress of winter; The lonely white wolf } (elchornoboy) | 2475 comments
Ivy sat in the waiting room of Royal Couture twidling her fingers. She wasn't too sure what position she wanted to do an intern in. From what she could remember was that Royal Couture was bringing in new people as they never specified a position. She sighed to herself, smiling at pictures of her cats Pistachio and Oreo which were on her phone. "Wish me good luck, my babies." She whispered to herself. She had been here a little early, maybe half an hour early, but the time was getting closer and she hadn't even been called in yet. She hummed quietly as she watched people leave and enter.

Jack Frost, Jaquelyn, Jackie:  {The empress of winter; The lonely white wolf } (elchornoboy) | 2475 comments
Ivy glances up and slips her phone into her purse next to her as the voice spoke. "Yes." She answered, before listening to what was the secretary. As she listened, she could not quite get was where she was going to be interning. She was going to be the personal assistant to the queen fashionista. This was exciting. How lucky could she be, right? The one the only. She shook her head as she needed to snap out of it. "Can you repeat that?" She blinked for a second only to remember what the woman in front of her asked. "Well, I am hardworking, I have been in charge of my college magazine and newspaper." She began to answer the secretary's answer. It took her a few minutes to tell the secretary all about herself. She looked at the other female and waited for her to speak.

Ivy listened to Tessa and nodded. "Of course I can." She answered. "King?" She questioned herself as if that name rang a bell. She shook it off and smiled at Tessa as she brought her purse close to her. "I will be here bright an early." She commented only to stand up. She hesitated a bit. "Am I allowed to head out?" She questioned Tessa as she was unsure if there was anything else the secretary needed her to do. As she stood there, her mind was still scrolling through all the names she has encountered in her life so far. There was one, but her now boss Miss King couldn't be that King, right? That would be preposterous. It has been six years ago.

Ivy took the private code numbers, and all of the informations as she smiled at Tessa. "Thank you and I will see you tomorrow then." She thanked the secretary before she headed towards the elevator. She glanced behind her and glanced at where she was going to be working. Once the elevators dinged closed behind her, she opened her phone to her cats. "I am officially working for Royal Couture, but there is one thing I am starting to question." She began. "The last name is King and there is only one individual with that name, Renee king." She added. "It has been six years."

Jack Frost, Jaquelyn, Jackie:  {The empress of winter; The lonely white wolf } (elchornoboy) | 2475 comments ((Skip to the next day or wait for a few more posts?))

Ivy stood against the door of her apartment, smiling to herself as her two cats Pistachio and Oreo came running over to her. "Tomorrow is my first day on the job, do I have anything nice and semi-formal? If not, I need to head out and get something." She spoke out loud to herself. She checked the time on her watch as she had time. "Let's go see what I have in my closet before I shopping for something suitable." She spoke towards her cats.

Ivy stood in front of the mirror, smiling at the outfit she had picked out. Last night had been a relaxful and lucky night and she was lucky to have found at least three outfits including the one she was wearing. Today was Ivy's first day on the job. She took a deep breath and let it out slowly as she smiled down at her cats when they meowed. It did not take long before she headed out. She was going to be a few minutes early considering how far she was from the building and the time she assumed most people arrived. When she did finally arrive, she glanced around, waiting for someone to arrive. as well.

Ivy stared off into space as she hummed to herself. She blinked a few times and looked at the other female. She glanced her up and down before landing on her eyes. "Yes, I am Miss Choi." Ivy reached out and took her boss's hand. "It is a pleasure to meet you too Miss King." She replied. "Miss Tessa informed I am your personal assistant. Is there anything you would like me to start off with?" She questioned her new boss as she really could not believe she would be working for someone she once knew. "You just say it and I will be on top of it." She added as she gave Miss King a small smile.

Ivy nodded, "Yes Ma'am." She spoke up as she watched Miss King head into her office. The moment her boss entered her office, Ivy headed towards the elevator. She hit the down button and waited for the elevator to ding. Within fifteen minutes Ivy had ordered Miss King's regular and something for herself. She knocked on the door. "Miss King?" She spoke after she knocked. "Here is your caffeine." She added as she waited for her to call her in.

Ivy walked in and placed the coffee on the table. "Of course Ma'am." She glanced around. "Do we have a mailroom?" She questioned her boss as she glanced around the office for any sign of mail. "And if so, where is it?" She questioned her as she wanted to apologize for not knowing around the place since it was her first time around but she knew she was going to have her work memorized.

Jack Frost, Jaquelyn, Jackie:  {The empress of winter; The lonely white wolf } (elchornoboy) | 2475 comments ((Sure, who's mother should come up?))

"Yes, ma'am." She let her eyes move over to the spots where Miss King was pointing. She nodded as she spotted the empty desk. So that was her desk. "Don't apologize Miss King and I will ask if I have any questions." She spoke up once her boss finished her spiel. "I know it is a bit early, but would you like me to order some lunch?" She questioned as she picked up the basket as she was ready to sort the mail for her boss. She knew for a fact that she wasn't going to get used to being a personal assistant for Renee, someone she knew many years ago. She waited for her boss to answer her question before she could start sorting the mail. She looked her boss, searching for signs of any changes that might have occurred in the last 6 years. For a second there wasn't anything that she spotted since she always was this gorgeous the last time she has seen her.

Ivy took in her boss's answer and smiled. She took in and noted what Miss King added. "What am I planning for career-wise?" She questioned back as she walked over and picked the basket up. "I would say being a writer. Or being part of a magazine." She answered her boss. "And, " She turned towards the other female. "right now I am grateful for being a part of the Royal Couture family." She added as she stood there with the mail still in her arms. "Call me if you need anything Miss King, I will be sorting the mail." She added before heading over to her desk. She placed the basket on her chair and set a good set of mail on the desk before setting them into three piles.

She sorted the mail into the three piles her boss wanted her to before going into each pile herself and making sure they were the oldest in the back and then the most recent on top. Just the sorting the mail into piles took her almost half an hour since there was a lot of mail. She first did the business mail and then soon moved onto the fan mail. She shook her head and sighed, smiling at how popular Miss King was. Now in total, that took about a little over an hour. She left the other mail on her desk before picking up the fan mail and the business mail only to carry it to her boss's office. "Here is the business mail." She informed her as she placed the mail in an almost clean spot and then went over and placed the fan mail in the drawer she was instructed to put the fan mail into. She finally stood up and walked towards the door, but stopped only to turn and face the other woman. "I organized the mail, Miss King. Anything else?" She questioned her.

"Of course." Ivy turned and headed down the hallway and followed Miss King's instructions. It did not take that long before she came back with the water bottle. She held it out for her boss, hoping she would take it from her hands. "I don't think it would take that long to check the status, Miss King." She spoke up after hearing her boss change the order of things. She wasn't even hungry yet, so she planned to visit the photographers on the third floor first.

Ivy could feel herself blush slightly when her boss's fingers brushed against her hand when taking the water bottle. She watched Miss King walk back to her desk. Her boss did have a point. "Don't get me wrong, I do love fashion, but since it isn't lunch time yet and I have more time, I was thinking that I could take a look at them." She informed her boss as she brushed some fuzz off of her shirt. "If I may ask, what type of fashion is your favorite?" She questioned her as she was curious. Ivy stepped back slightly as she realized how close she was towards her boss's desk. She gave her a genuine smile. "You don't have to answer that question if you don't want to." She blushed a little more than she expected.

Ivy listened to Miss King when she answered her question. After six years she had almost forgotten about that. "That is cool." She answered as she recalls Renee telling her about her passion for fashion. Ivy shrugged and looked at her boss. "I guess any fashion to be honest." She began to answer. "The only time I accept sweats is when I am home and I am sick..." She began to trail off. "Anyways, I am going to check in with the photographers about those photos." She spoke up as she needed to go, but part of her didn't want to move.

Ivy stayed where she was when Miss King walked passed her, letting her shoulder be brushed by Renee's shoulder. She was about to say something but stopped herself when Tessa arrived. She began to move slowly towards the door, waiting for the secretary to head back to her desk. She kept her eyes on Miss King, trying to remember the last time she had seen Renee. Once Tessa left the doorway, Ivy headed out and down to the third floor. She walked towards the elevator, only once glancing back towards her boss's office. She still thought it was weird that she ended up working for Renee. When they were in high school, they wouldn't have thought that this was their future.

Ivy finally reached the room where the photographers she was going to get an update on from. She hummed quietly as she knocked on the door, waiting for them to answer. Ivy loved fashion, but picking a type of style is hard. She paused humming when then door finally opened after a minute or so. She spoke to the head photographer before walking in as they offered her a chance to look at the photographs. Ivy made sure to take in everything as she needed to report back to Miss King once she gets back upstairs. From what she could tell, the photographers took amazing photos. Once she had gone through most of the photos, she thanked them and finally made her way up to her boss's office. She stepped into the elevator and waited until lift stopped the floor she needed to stop at. Ivy walked out and back to Miss King's office. "Miss King." She spoke as she finally opened the door. "I have a report for you." She spoke.

Ivy stepped forward as she began to answer Miss King. "The photos were amazing. You have talented individuals, Miss King." She answered her. "And they told me that they are almost done with getting the photos printed." She informed her as she stepped even closer. "After my lunch break, what else would you like me to do?" She questioned her boss as she was curious as to what Miss King wanted her to do next. She didn't admit it but she actually enjoyed being Renee's personal assistant. One reason was not seeing Renee in some number years. She didn't know any other reason except that she didn't want to lose her again. Of course, she wasn't going to admit it to Miss King.

"Yes Miss King." Ivy had glanced in the direction of where Tessa was when her boss had looked over there before she took the envelope from her boss's hand. It took her a few moments as she did not want to leave the room, but she had to. She turned around head headed out to Tessa. "Miss King wanted me to hand this to you." She spoke as she held the large envelope towards Tessa. "Tessa, is there a good place I can go eat at for lunch nearby?" She questioned Miss King's secretary.

Ivy smiled at Tessa as she knew something the other woman didn't. "Thank you for the warning, but I will be fine. I don't think there is a need to guard my heart..." She spoke as she spotted Miss King glancing at them. There was no need to protect her heart since her and Renee were lovers in the past. She preferred not to give Tessa any clues about the shared past between her and Miss King. She finally turned her attention back on Tessa. "Again, I appreciate the warning, but trust me I will be fine." She added before turning and heading over to her desk so she could take a small break.

Ivy had paused and turned around when Tessa spoke. Ivy was definitely not straight. When she turned back around she chuckled to herself. When she and Renee were in high school, they had a special relationship. The rest of the day she did exactly what Miss wanted.

The day finally came to an end and most of the people had already left to go home. Ivy had just finished with the most recent task when she noticed Miss King. "I will be back tomorrow, bright and early just like today." She commented as she gave her boss a smile. "I live only a block or so from here Miss King." She answered Miss King. "Why do you ask?" She questioned her as she stepped closer towards her boss as she remembered what Tessa said. If Tessa was right about Miss King sleeping with other women, she was kind curious on whether or not she would end up doing the same thing to her. Did Renee even recognize her? She automatically recognized her immediately. "Is there anything you would like me to do before I head home?" She questioned her.

Ivy nodded and took that as a 'you can go home now' answer. "Thank you, Miss King and I will." She spoke as looked at Renee when she had turned and headed into the office while taking a call. With her back turned, she blushed slightly as she was happy to have finally seen Renee again after so many years. She followed to the door and stood in the doorway. "Miss King." She knocked on the door as she waited for her boss to finished up the phone call. Ivy pursed her lips as she glanced her up and down, trying to remember if Renee had become way hotter since they have seen each other. She wasn't going to leave until she needed to inform Miss King about her mother arriving in the next day or so and might need a day off. Of course, there was the possibility of bringing in her mother because was going to beg her to do so. She a genuine smile as she waited patiently for her boss.

Jack Frost, Jaquelyn, Jackie:  {The empress of winter; The lonely white wolf } (elchornoboy) | 2475 comments ((I can fix it if you want. Want me to fix it?))

"I just wanted to let you know that my mom is visiting in the next day or so. I am not sure if you would allow me to take a longer lunch break or what," She bit her bottom lip, watching Renee adjust herself so that she was sitting up more on the desk. "It is either that or my mom will beg me to bring her here." She quickly added. "It isn't that urgent, but this is the only time my mom is able to stop by and visit." She added again before she could let her boss answer. There was also dinner but she wasn't sure if that was the best time either. She stepped inside Miss Kings, office, wondering what her response was going to be.

Ivy shook her head. "That was all Miss King and thank you." She watched Renee when she had come back to reality. "Tessa did warn me, but I told her not to worry." She spoke up, wondering if there was a slight chance of them getting back together. It was a small probability though. If Renee did ever make a move, Ivy would never reject her boss. She hadn't seen her in forever and Ivy still had a few feelings left. She gave her boss a genuine smile. "I better get going since it is almost time to feed my babies." She spoke up. "I am mean my cats." She corrected herself to make sure Renee didn't make any assumptions that she had had children. She too had glanced out the window, noticing how quickly the sky had changed.

Ivy began to turn around and slowly moved towards the door, not wanting to leave just yet. She blushed a little as she took a slow breathed in and let it out. She finally walked fully out of the office and got ready to head home for the day. There was no way she was going to quit. Especially since they had a good relationship in the past. She walked back to the door of her boss; She knocked. "See you tomorrow Miss King." She spoke only to wave and turn around to head to the elevator as her first day was finished.

Jack Frost, Jaquelyn, Jackie:  {The empress of winter; The lonely white wolf } (elchornoboy) | 2475 comments ((I was thinking the same thing with them bumping into each other at the restaurant.))

It did not take more than ten minutes to finally reach her apartment. She smiled when she was greeted by her cats Oreo and Pistachio. Ivy did her normal routine once she placed her purse and keys at the front door. She fed the cats and then made pasta with a little zing to it. The whole time she cooked, she smiled. She knew it was because of Renee, but she questioned whether or not Renee wanted her back. Did she want Renee back? She had begun to question that ever since she realized who her boss was. She sighed and placed the dirty dish into the dishwasher before walking to a box on one of the top shelf of the bookcase in her room. She set on the table in the kitchen and opened it, revealing all the letters from Renee. She searched for the first one ever sent to her. Since Ivy didn't have anything planned for the night and there were many letters she was tempted to read every single one from top to bottom. She didn't care if this took all night.

Jack Frost, Jaquelyn, Jackie:  {The empress of winter; The lonely white wolf } (elchornoboy) | 2475 comments ((Sounds good.))

That morning Ivy had read through every single letter Renee had written to her. For some odd reason, she had no memory of whether or not she was the last one to write or not. She glanced down at her cats and smiled, deciding to write to Renee once more, this time anonymously. She grabbed a pen and paper before starting to write. This only took her no more than fifteen minutes which gave her time to clean up and head to work with the letter. She gave a return address since she wanted to make it look like it had been sent by mail. Since her apartment was only five minutes away, she arrived fifteen minutes early to work. It did not hurt to be early for anything. Ivy steps out of the elevator and glances around, not noticing her boss already there. She made her way over to the couch and sat down.

Ivy held her purse close to her when she heard someone speak. She turned her head and realized who. "I live nearby and it doesn't hurt to arrive here early." She relaxed a bit and moved a few inches back. "I would rather arrive early even if I live only a block or so away." She added as she placed her purse on the ground. She thought a bit, trying to figure out how she was going to get the letter to Renee. "Yesterday, I received a letter addressed to you. I don't know how it got into my mailbox, but I brought here." She reached down and took out the envelope. "There is no return address and I don't think it is a fan letter." She held the envelope to her boss. Ivy was lucky to live only a block away from her work so this should work. She poured her heart out this morning. She waited for Renee to take the envelope from her hand. To be honest, she still was in love with her. When they had stopped writing, Ivy had almost lost herself. She only loved and had eyes for Renee. She bit her bottom lip and moved closer to her. As much as Ivy wanted to admit that Renee's looks attracted her, but it was her personality. She wished they could get back together, but if Renee did not want to, then she would not be upset about it.

Ivy blushed, feeling her cheeks turn a little red when she felt their legs touch. "You are welcome." She breathed out as her boss turned her face so that their faces were inches apart, no, not inches, but centimeters apart. Her heart pounded and she became weak. The fact that their lips were centimeters apart. This was her chance to feel Renee's lips once again. Without any hesitation, she closed the space and let her lips touch Renee's lips. She moved her arm and wrapped them around the older woman's neck. Ivy did not regret arriving at the office early. She pressed her lips there, waiting for Renee's response.

It had been forever since Ivy could remember when their bodies have were this close to each other. Ivy smiled to herself as they kissed. She finally pulled back, knowing she wanted to continue, but part of her did not know if her boss wanted it as well. "I am sorry." Ivy apologized as she stared at Renee's face. Ivy did have a fear where, if they both realized how far back their past went but there was a possibility Renee would not take her back. At least if that does not happen, to be best friends again.

Ivy opened her mouth and then closed it, wanting to say something, but she was not even sure if Renee recognized her. "Yes, Miss King." She too stood up before heading down to order Miss King's coffee. It was the moment her boss stood up and walked towards her desk, she could feel her heart sink as she turned and walked to the elevator. She wished Miss King would understand why. Ivy stood in the elevator biting her bottom lip, thinking that the letter wasn't a good idea. She did sign it just like when they were writing to each other. She did question if Renee would remember her special signature. It did not take long before she came back up and placed the coffee cup on the her boss's desk.

Ivy nodded and glanced over at her desk, noticing the papers. "Of course, I will get it done." She spoke as she watched Renee as she disappeared out of the office. She turned and headed towards her desk to look the articles over. She sat down and sighed before beginning to read and or scanned it for any mistakes. It did hurt her when Renee acted kind of cold to her. She had to admit that she apologized and assumed that Renee would pull her back into a kiss. It took her about roughly ten to fifteen minutes, to get through the first page.

After a few pages, she glanced up, checking to see if Tessa was at her desk. Since Miss King was going to be in a meeting, she needed to talk with Tessa. She had no plans to disclose why she wanted to chat with Tessa; she just needed to question her about Miss King.

Ivy glanced back down and continued working. She eventually finished and looked up to notice Tessa was at her desk. She stood up and walked over, trying to come up with why she needed to talk with her. There was no way Ivy knew about Tessa spying her and Renee earlier. She cleared her throat as she stood in front of Tessa's desk. "Tessa, do you mind if I ask you a question?" Ivy questioned Tessa before going straight into her question. "Has Miss King ever given anyone the cold shoulder?" She asked her question as she had a gut feeling that Renee was doing precisely that to her. Ivy wished she could talk to her and explain everything, but there was no way she would know how Renee would react.

Ivy sighed and found a spot on Tessa's desk and sighed as she sat down on the edge. She glanced at Tessa, choosing her words correctly, wanting to make sure she did not give too much information or detail. "Miss King and I might have, well, kissed." She began, "But I soon apologized, hoping she had the same feelings for me. And that is for a certain reason." She added as she straightened her skirt out. "In honesty, I have had a crush on her for a long time." She pointed out, knowing that she had met Renee way before her success. "Do you think you could keep a secret Tessa?" She questioned her as she turned her body towards her.

Ivy took a deep breath and let it out slowly. "Miss King and I have some history. This meaning that I met her when we were in high school." She spoke. "Now when I arrived here, I found out that Miss King was Renee, my best friend." She cleared her throat. "The problem is that I have no idea if Renee remembers me." She added she glanced down at her lap. "I want to tell her, but I am not sure how she would react," Ivy informed Tessa as she decided not to disclose that they were more than that, but had assumed Tessa would have guessed that she and Renee were more than friends. "So what should I do?" She questioned her. "If I try to explain why I apologized, would she stop giving me the cold shoulder?" Ivy added as she looked at her fingernails, hoping Tessa would have an answer or at least a suggestion on what to do.

Jack Frost, Jaquelyn, Jackie:  {The empress of winter; The lonely white wolf } (elchornoboy) | 2475 comments ((Lol I feel bad for Ivy and Renee. Also, should Renee read what was in the envelope later that night or after the accidental meeting at the restaurant?))

Jack Frost, Jaquelyn, Jackie:  {The empress of winter; The lonely white wolf } (elchornoboy) | 2475 comments ((Take your time. There is no rush to reply.))

« previous 1