What's the Name of That Book??? discussion

SOLVED: Adult Fiction > SOLVED. Adult addict wakes up from blackout en route to treatment hospital. Spoilers.

Comments Showing 1-2 of 2 (2 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Loryn (new)

Loryn | 2 comments I read this book six or more years ago but I think it is older than that, title was simple and so was cover at the time.

Spoilers

Main character is a drunk and/or drug addict and I think he wakes up on a plane but not sure. Ends up in treatment/detox hospital where he eventually meets a girl. They meet I believe I'm the woods on the hospital grounds regularly and develop a relationship. Specifically I remember her telling the main character (a man) about how she was brought somewhere by a friend to sleep with someone for drugs and it ends up being a group of men and she is abused. The characters plan to be together when they get out and create a plan to meet when the man gets out of the hospital and the man goes to wait for her but she has killed herself unexpectedly. I believe his doctor tells him this.

Thank you for your input, making me crazy. Have a recent TBI and this came to mind and just can't grasp more details or title

message 2: by Loryn (new)

Loryn | 2 comments Update : A Million Little Peices by James Fray. Just popped into my head.