Young Writers discussion

Welcome > Group Ideas

Comments Showing 1-47 of 47 (47 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by [deleted user] (new)

Hey everybody. Please post the ideas you wish for the group. Anything is possible for the group.

message 2: by Araceli (new)

Araceli Maybe we could have little contests for short stories or something....

message 3: by [deleted user] (new)

Hmm... Not so much RP... And we should be able to have our own topics where we can say about ourselves and what we're doing and stuff...

message 4: by Athena (new)

Athena I like that one!!!

message 5: by [deleted user] (new)

hehe

message 6: by Leader Echo (new)

Leader Echo | 2 comments hey everyone. I have a plot i have been working on in Dragoncave forums and i was wondering if you would like to try it out as a rp. It is still unapproved to you could give me tips! Here is a link:
http://forums.dragcave.net/index.php?...

message 7: by Jenn (new)

Jenn !~Himi~! *Ready Rocks!!* wrote: "Hmm... Not so much RP... And we should be able to have our own topics where we can say about ourselves and what we're doing and stuff..."

Araceli wrote: "Maybe we could have little contests for short stories or something...."

i like those

Rachel (Raindrop Baker) (therootbeer) Maybe we should each make a book of our own, and then maybe after four chapters of it, we vote on whose story is the best.

message 9: by [deleted user] (new)

yeah, I like that idea.

Rachel (Raindrop Baker) (therootbeer) thanks.

message 11: by [deleted user] (new)

Coolz.

message 12: by Marissa (new)

Marissa (rissawafer) | 18 comments !~Himi~! *Ready Rocks!!* wrote: "Hmm... Not so much RP... And we should be able to have our own topics where we can say about ourselves and what we're doing and stuff..."

Araceli wrote: "Maybe we could have little contests for short stories or something...."

I like those ideas too.

Rachel (Raindrop Baker) (therootbeer) For the first idea that you had, it would be boring for me.

message 14: by Marissa (new)

Marissa (rissawafer) | 18 comments Hm, maybe we can have have a prompts board-thing where we can get the creative juices flowing, yknow?

message 16: by Marissa (new)

Marissa (rissawafer) | 18 comments Like, have a new topic dedicated to prompts we can give each other when someone is bored and can't get to writing. Prompts are supposed to inspire you to write. Get it?

Rachel (Raindrop Baker) (therootbeer) I guess...

message 18: by [deleted user] (new)

Rachel wrote: "For the first idea that you had, it would be boring for me."

Mine? idk.

Rachel (Raindrop Baker) (therootbeer) sorry, but I do think that it i sboring.

message 20: by [deleted user] (new)

you mean the rp thingie? Idg it.

Rachel (Raindrop Baker) (therootbeer) do you want to rp?

message 22: by [deleted user] (new)

yeah, sure.. but i don't have a charrie...

Rachel (Raindrop Baker) (therootbeer) Then you should make one.

message 24: by [deleted user] (new)

I'm not all that into vampire rps... idk

Rachel (Raindrop Baker) (therootbeer) to tell you the truth...same here...

message 26: by [deleted user] (new)

argh. There are probably so many vamp rps cuz of Twilight. curse you darn book...

Rachel (Raindrop Baker) (therootbeer) I haven't read the book, but my sister owns the whole series and won't let me read them until I am thirteen...

message 28: by [deleted user] (new)

omg seriously? i read them last year, when i was 11

message 29: by [deleted user] (new)

I only read the first one, and i didn't like it all that much. I don't see why so many people are obsessed w/ it.

Rachel (Raindrop Baker) (therootbeer) My step sis is still reading the first, and she is 11, and she has been doing that for almost a year now.

❦✮ Sophie ✮❦ (sophie_the_great) | 4 comments IDK what age I was when I read them, but I've read all of them at some point or another (I skipped around). I don't see what all the fuss is about- they're REALLY mediocre, and a rip-off of Buffy.

message 32: by [deleted user] (new)

Mmhmm

message 33: by [deleted user] (new)

We really gotta make a twlight discussion so us twi haters can rant about them.

message 34: by Araceli (new)

Araceli Just finished the first one......

message 35: by [deleted user] (new)

Oh yayz! You iz here!

Rachel (Raindrop Baker) (therootbeer) Have any of you ppls read The Faerie Door?

message 37: by Araceli (new)

Araceli No, sorry...

message 38: by [deleted user] (new)

nope.

Rachel (Raindrop Baker) (therootbeer) It's good, and it is about two kids that are about 11/12, and they live in differeent time periods. The girl lives in the past in the 1800's, and the boy lives in the 1900's, Victoria, the girl, travels into the future by some door with the power of a ring and meets Elliot, the boy. A Shadow Knight kills Elliot's mom, and they go through a door, and they meet the Faerie Queen and surprisingly, they had met her before, they each go on different missions and they have to receive and orb that belongs to dragons, and that is pretty much all that I can tell you.

message 40: by Araceli (new)

Araceli Cool!

message 41: by [deleted user] (new)

That sounds awesome!

❦✮ Sophie ✮❦ (sophie_the_great) | 4 comments Really!

message 43: by Rachel (Raindrop Baker) (last edited Aug 31, 2009 08:22PM) (new)

Rachel (Raindrop Baker) (therootbeer) I know! And it is awesome!

message 44: by Hannah(JJ) (new)

Hannah(JJ) (creativegirl_4everyahoocom) awesome! Have any of you read the books by Ally Carter, i like those!

Rachel (Raindrop Baker) (therootbeer) I don't think so.

message 46: by Hannah(JJ) (new)

Hannah(JJ) (creativegirl_4everyahoocom) Thats okay, there like about this girl whos like 13 and lives at a spy school. Lol, i like them.

Rachel (Raindrop Baker) (therootbeer) That sounds cool.