Bookalicious Book Club discussion

Writing > Update on Guarded Trilogy

Comments Showing 1-14 of 14 (14 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Addison (new)

Addison Carmichael | 77 comments Just finished the hard rough draft of Guarded Crown (last in the Guarded Trilogy). Now the real work truly begins--the fleshing out and rewrites!

message 2: by desara (new)

desara (desarathebooknerd) | 920 comments Mod
hahaha... What are your books about?

message 3: by Addison (new)

Addison Carmichael | 77 comments They are NA/YA Sci-Fi, Fantasy Romance. Guarded Wish (book #1) is the story about Sandy Koufax who dreams about her perfect fantasy guy she affectionately dubs "Peter" (as in Peter Pan). She makes a birthday wish that he could be real, and she then starts spotting him around town. Hopefully that will whet your appetite for you to check it out here on GoodReads! Let me know what you think.

message 4: by LaNona (new)

LaNona | 1170 comments Mod
EEK, I CAN'T WAIT!!!!

I'll finally know what happens next!! :D So excited, keep up the good writing!

message 5: by Addison (new)

Addison Carmichael | 77 comments Thanks, Noel! Lots of twists and turns (as usual--gotta have that Alice in Wonderland feel!) and a few surprises. Should have it ready for beta reading by the end of the month. My beta is salivating to find out how I'm tying it all up.

message 6: by Addison (new)

Addison Carmichael | 77 comments Here's the back blurb--would like everyone's opinions:

FINAL FIGHT FOR THE CROWN—

Andee Peters, the sole regal heir of Umbrey, now faces the ultimate challenge—to contentedly live her dream life here in this world, or return to Noma in order to fight her dictator father, Lydon tel-Mortem, for her family’s crown and stop a world war that would ultimately kill millions of people and enslave the rest.

That means not only choosing between two worlds, but between two loves—Mick Barron, her sexy Guardian Prime and the man of her earthly dreams, or Leotner c-Tallega, the dark, attractive prince of her country’s ally Cirkna and the father of her unborn child.
Two worlds. Two truest loves. One choice.
One Andee must make…
If she can survive her father’s ultimate trap.

message 7: by LaNona (new)

Ooh, yup that definitely raises the stakes.
After the ending of Guarded Heart, I am personally on team Mick. But before that ending and the last couple chapters leading to it, I was on team Leo.

message 8: by LaNona (new)

Do you have the cover for it yet?

message 9: by Addison (new)

Addison Carmichael | 77 comments Oh yeah, the best one yet I think. Not sure how to import onto this, but you can click onto my website where I have it up www.addisoncarmichael.com

message 10: by LaNona (new)

Gah, it's gorgeous!!

message 11: by Addison (new)

Addison Carmichael | 77 comments Thanks! You should see the full wrap. I'll try and post it then when it's finished.

message 12: by desara (new)

Are you going on tour for it cause it sounds (the first book anyway) amazing

message 13: by Addison (new)

Addison Carmichael | 77 comments I've been on a month-long blog tour, tomorrow is the last day. You should check out my website: www.addisoncarmichael.com to check out the last blogs!

message 14: by desara (new)

awsome