What's the Name of That Book??? discussion

UNSOLVED: One specific book > Second Chance Novel but a tattoo artist - h left town to go to college and during her college years she worked out and lost a lot of weight. Cheating. Reconciliation.

Comments Showing 1-10 of 10 (10 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Semaj (new)

Semaj (sha_james) | 18 comments Help with the title

The book starts off with a girl being attacked and the H walking by just so happened to hear and saves her. He’s a tattoo artist they become friends I remember he use to sneak in her room through the window. They became lovers. I remember her catching him with her so call best friend and she leaves town. The h left town to go to college and during her college years she worked out and lost a lot of weight. I remember a part of the book when she was running and stop at the shop. She spoke to everyone because during her time with the H she became close with the people he worked with. Also I think the H and the girl he cheated with still did things when she was between boyfriends. I know when the H and the h reconcile she found him in the back room again with the girl. And the girl was talk crap about the h cause she heard she was back in town. TIA😍😍

message 2: by Shelia (new)

Shelia Williams | 766 comments Following

message 3: by Semaj (new)

Semaj (sha_james) | 18 comments 🤔🤔

message 4: by Kris (new)

Kris | 36597 comments Mod
Sha, please note you can bump your request (post a comment) every 30+ days - or sooner if you remember more information.

Around what year did you read this book?

Tips for posting a book request: https://www.goodreads.com/topic/show/...

message 5: by Semaj (new)

Semaj (sha_james) | 18 comments Gosh I wanna say are 2015. I know the cover was kinda dark in color.

message 7: by ImaBookaddict (new)

ImaBookaddict | 171 comments This sounds interesting. Hope someone out there knows it.

message 8: by Anabell (new)

Anabell | 51 comments So this sounded familiar but am not sure which book in this series it could be. This is the first one
Beneath This Mask by Meghan March

message 9: by Lobstergirl, au gratin (new)

Lobstergirl | 40674 comments Mod
Shay is still looking for this and wrote:

"book starts off with the h almost getting hurt or rape by a group of guys. The H comes to her recuse. They form a friendship. The H works at a tattoo shop. I know he always sleeps over the h house because the dad is always at work. Somewhere along the lines they catch feelings. I don't remember if they get together or not. But I know they are in love with each other when h catches him in the backroom of the shop with another girl. It hurts her. She leaves and goes to college and doesn't talk to the H at all. She returns home a while later a new her. She has been working out and eating right in college. Anyways when she returns home someone from the tattoo shop spots her and they catch up. I don't remember much after that sorry."

message 10: by Lobstergirl, au gratin (new)

Lobstergirl | 40674 comments Mod
Did you check out the suggestions above?

Don't forget to check "notify me when people comment" so you are notified when people comment in the thread.

unread topics | mark unread

Books mentioned in this topic

Beneath This Mask (other topics)

Authors mentioned in this topic

Meghan March (other topics)