#AYEARATHON discussion

July 2018 - TBR Catch-Up > Day 3 of Reading!

Comments Showing 1-7 of 7 (7 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by ke-sha (new)

ke-sha (angel707) | 1015 comments Mod
Are you reading plans on track?

message 2: by Lizzy (new)

Lizzy Seitz (cookinggurl43) | 191 comments So after all my celebrating is done (here in the US) I’m finally sitting down to read and I’m realizing I only have two days of working left this week so I’m really going to challenge my self the rest of the days so I’m hoping to finish The Bar Code Tattoo by Suzanne Weyn and start a reread of Miss Peregrine’s Home for Peculiar Children to attempt a trilogy. I may also pick up a couple of books from the Jeweled Kingdom series (a children’s series I’ve been rereading lately) to bump my numbers up as well as because I love them but we shall see 😁

message 3: by Ashly (last edited Jul 04, 2018 10:57PM) (new)

Ashly (ashlyh) | 91 comments 103 pages in Against All Silence (SOS, #2) by E.C. Myers 50% in Barrel Proof (Agents Irish and Whiskey, #3) by Layla Reyne

message 4: by Hana'a (new)

Hana'a (osnapitzhanaa) | 99 comments I stayed up to finish ways and Forever, Lara Jean. Loved it. Don't know what I will start tomorrow. Maybe finish Of Triton because I don't want Forever and Always, Lara Jean to be overshadowed by another contemporary

message 5: by Jasmiina (new)

Jasmiina F (slipperbunny) | 42 comments Yesterday I read only 74 pages from Misogynation The True Scale of Sexism by Laura Bates . I haven't been reading nearly enough, although my first day was ok.

Total pages read: 272
Books finished: Maresi (Krönikor från Röda Klostret #1) by Maria Turtschaninoff

message 6: by Kimberly (new)

Kimberly | 129 comments ugh I'm doing so bad at these this year. but i'm finding that i read more at the end of the month then the beginning. Plus my husband is home this week and I just don't read a lot when he's here. BUT I did manage to start
The Boy in the Suitcase (Nina Borg, #1) by Lene Kaaberbøl the other day so i hope to finish that this week.

message 7: by Ashley (new)

Ashley ❣️ | 39 comments Yesterday I read until 65% of Clockwork Angel and that was it. Hopefully tomorrow I can finish it but I’m not too sure