Book of The Month discussion

The Summer Wives
This topic is about The Summer Wives
2018 > The Summer Wives

Comments Showing 1-8 of 8 (8 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Vanessa (new)

Vanessa (thehispanicbookworm) | 314 comments BOTM PICK-Who chose this book?

Kate (katemignone) | 7 comments Me! I chose this one along with The last time I lied

message 3: by Carol (new) - added it

Carol | 18 comments Me too. I chose this one and then regretted not getting the last time I lied so I picked that one up on kindle. I had skipped last month but after reading all the good reviews of the book of essie i picked that one up as an extra book this month too.

message 4: by Kristin (new)

Kristin (kgansor) | 10 comments I almost picked this one, but decided not to. I have heard such good things about it but I put it on my wish list on here to pick up at some point later.

Kate (katemignone) | 7 comments I enjoyed it!!

message 6: by Kristin (new)

Kristin (kgansor) | 10 comments Carol wrote: "Me too. I chose this one and then regretted not getting the last time I lied so I picked that one up on kindle. I had skipped last month but after reading all the good reviews of the book of essie ..."

I skipped over The Book of Essie too, it sounded interesting but I didn't think I would like it that much. But now that I have seen so many good reviews I think I might need to pick it up soon!

Amber I picked this one and loved it!! I've heard great things about Beatriz' books, but hadn't read any yet, this was my first. Now I want to read all of her books 😄

message 8: by Kristin (new)

Kristin (kgansor) | 10 comments Amber wrote: "I picked this one and loved it!! I've heard great things about Beatriz' books, but hadn't read any yet, this was my first. Now I want to read all of her books 😄"

The people who liked this book or past books by her have said this too - that they want to read all of her books now. I will definitely have to put it in one of my future boxes or pick it up if i see it out!