2022 & 2023 Reading Challenge discussion

ARCHIVE 2018 > Ashley’s 20 Book Challenge

Comments Showing 1-12 of 12 (12 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Ashley (new)

Ashley ❣️ | 165 comments So for my reading goal this year I have decided to try to read 20 books because I just started getting back into reading but I’m thinking about upping the number to about 30 because I’m already at 17 books so far. I will list all the books and my ratings later on when I have time but for now time to read

message 2: by Ashley (new)

Ashley ❣️ | 165 comments Some of the books that I have read so far for my challenge are

1. I Believe in a Thing Called Love-5

2. Once and for All-4.5

3. Paper Towns-2

4. Don’t get Caught-3

5. Through to You-4

I’m trying to type these all by memory and that’s all I can remember so far but I will have more eventually and I’m super busy as well. I think this is fun for me and it’s a new experience doing this and being part of a group. I’ve never had anyone to talk to about books before so its interesting and a learning experience for me

message 3: by Ashley (new)

Ashley ❣️ | 165 comments Some more books I’ve completed are

6. Every Little Thing in the World-3.5

7. The Year we Fell Apart-5

message 4: by Ashley (new)

Ashley ❣️ | 165 comments 8. Someone to Love-5

9. The First Time She Drowned-4

10. Cinder-5

11. Scarlet-4.5

12. Cress-4

13. Fairest-5

14. Winter-4.5

15. Stars Above-5

message 5: by Ashley (new)

Ashley ❣️ | 165 comments 16. Listen to Your Heart-4.5

17. 99 Days-5

18. 9 Days and 9 Nights

message 6: by Ashley (new)

Ashley ❣️ | 165 comments I’m currently reading clockwork angel and listening to the audiobook of my life next door and reading the ebook of hex hall and hopefully I finish two of those books this week so I can reach my goal of 20 and maybe change it as well

message 7: by Blagica (new)

Blagica  | 12050 comments Awesome job so far! Do you have a favorite book or a book you still can't wait to read? Will you be increasing your goal or just seeing how many extra books you can read?

message 8: by Ashley (new)

Ashley ❣️ | 165 comments I cant wait to read Amy and Rogers Epic Detour, and I think I will probably increase my goal to 30 books instead of just using them as extra books and I’ve been getting really into audiobooks so I think that I can do it

message 9: by Blagica (new)

Blagica  | 12050 comments you will do it!

message 10: by Ashley (new)

Ashley ❣️ | 165 comments Thank you so much!

message 11: by Ashley (new)

Ashley ❣️ | 165 comments 19. My Life Next Door-5

message 12: by Ashley (new)

Ashley ❣️ | 165 comments 20. Amy and Rogers Epic Detour-5 stars I absolutely loved this book it was so cute and it dealt with Amy’s grieving so well I loved it!! And now I have completed my reading challenge to read 20 books but I’m not creating a new post which will be my 30 book challenge because I just upped my goal and I can’t figure out how to change the topic name on here so new topic time! Wish me luck!