Tʜᴇ Uɴʀɪɢʜᴛᴇᴏᴜs discussion

ɪɴғᴏʀᴍᴀᴛɪᴏɴ(information) > questions + suggestions + concerns

Comments Showing 1-50 of 75 (75 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

message 1: by sucre'd fiend, master of the murderous arts (new)

sucre'd fiend (sucredfiend) | 194 comments Mod
Please address all of those here.

message 2: by [deleted user] (new)

Okay one of my friends says that she would join but she can't read your fancy text, for the folders could you make it normal text?

message 3: by dany (new)

dany (elothwen) What are the division names and do we have to use that template?

message 4: by sucre'd fiend, master of the murderous arts (new)

bloom; hmm, I'll add in normal text what they are.

lily; the divisions are named in the school history, so Icken, Booth, and Yu.

message 5: by dany (new)

dany (elothwen) sorry, only glanced over that >.<

message 6: by dany (new)

dany (elothwen) And my other question?

message 7: by sucre'd fiend, master of the murderous arts (new)

Sorry, I missed that one. You don't have to, but you should have everything that's in it included in your template ^-^

message 8: by dany (new)

dany (elothwen) Okay great, thanks

message 9: by Δ|вσω (new)

Δ|вσω When are we going to start RP?

message 10: by sucre'd fiend, master of the murderous arts (new)

RP will probably start tomorrow, if not tonight.

message 11: by Δ|вσω (new)

Δ|вσω Okay! Yay!!!!

message 12: by [deleted user] (new)

Do you want us to tell you when we use a face claim? :)

message 13: by sucre'd fiend, master of the murderous arts (new)

I can usually figure it out on my own, but it would be helpful, yes ^-^

message 14: by [deleted user] (new)

Ok :)

Coben [Arming the strong, aiding the weak] | 65 comments The teacher post says to post something if we have an idea for a class. So is there a class list, or de we just need to ask if we can make a class before we make a teacher for it?

message 16: by sucre'd fiend, master of the murderous arts (new)

You may first make the teacher, but I'll have to approve of the class.

Coben [Arming the strong, aiding the weak] | 65 comments Ok, thank you. Also, what year is it (for the sake of setting a date of birth)? Present day?

message 18: by sucre'd fiend, master of the murderous arts (new)

Present day.

Coben [Arming the strong, aiding the weak] | 65 comments So how do classes work? Do people need to sign up for them somewhere, or do they just show up?

message 20: by Savannah W ~ (new)

Savannah W ~ (savannah_white) Ah! Yes, there are three primary divisions to become a part of. But, my dearest Fiend, do you allow any other varieties? For instance, I prefer to have some reach out from the ordinary. Like orchestrated deaths that are planned out from top to bottle that neither use blades, poisons or guns. I'm not sure of what sort of character I want to have just yet, but I like the option to branch out a little. Are you willing to allow these different type of assassin?

message 21: by sucre'd fiend, master of the murderous arts (new)

Yep, you may. The student would have to choose a primary division, though.

message 22: by Savannah W ~ (new)

Savannah W ~ (savannah_white) Alrighty :). I just wanted to make sure before stepping over any lines

message 24: by sucre'd fiend, master of the murderous arts (new)

Icken.

Coben [Arming the strong, aiding the weak] | 65 comments Coben [Arming the strong, aiding the weak] wrote: "So how do classes work? Do people need to sign up for them somewhere, or do they just show up?"

^
|
|

Coben [Arming the strong, aiding the weak] | 65 comments And where do the teachers stay? Do they have their own dorm building or are there houses for them?

Coben [Arming the strong, aiding the weak] | 65 comments I don't mean this to be rude (I know school is starting and evrything, but this problem started weeks ago), but are the moderators active? Jennalyn and Savannah have been very helpful in ponting out things that I should change or add to my characters, but now that my profiles are finished they've elected (wisely, since it's her group) to let Fiend do the final approval on characters. The only problem is that I haven't been able to get her attention through this group's chat or even private messages. I've also asked several questions on this very thread that have never been answered. Moreover, other people have asked questions here after I did and theirs were answered. I really like the story of this group and it has potential, but these problems have plagued me for weeks.

message 28: by sucre'd fiend, master of the murderous arts (new)

So, Coben, I'm sure you might have missed the introduction where I let everyone know that I might be gone days on end on because I'm a senior in high school and therefore have to deal with college applications and the like.

To answer your first questions, people are assigned based on their division. Their classes revolve around what they attend the school to do.

The teachers, for all intents and purposes, have hidden locations for their whereabouts. They're all still active assassins, so that would contradict their safety, even if the school is filled with students.

Coben [Arming the strong, aiding the weak] | 65 comments I see, thank you. I'm a college student, so I know all about that. Another question (I'm pretty sure I asked already but I can't find where and my notifications have been disregarding this grouo for some reason), where is the RP request thread? I can't seem to find it.

message 30: by sucre'd fiend, master of the murderous arts (new)

I didn't set one up, as I wanted for people to be more inclusive, as in just suggesting people join them when they rp.

message 31: by [deleted user] (new)

I would guess no unless it's a service animal, but I mean only Fiend would really know... but if I had to guess then probably not,

message 32: by sucre'd fiend, master of the murderous arts (new)

No, but that doesn't mean they don't sneak them in.

message 33: by Kikki (new)

Kikki (kikki-not-kiki) so, this is just years of correcting stuff bugging me but

you misspelled Pseudonyms by putting the U before the E, at least in the Female Characters thread.

just pointing it out is all

message 34: by sucre'd fiend, master of the murderous arts (new)

holy mother, I knew it.
I'll change it~

message 35: by Kikki (new)

Kikki (kikki-not-kiki) 〈 ♣ 〉 ғɪᴇɴᴅɪsʜ ᴅᴇʟɪɢʜᴛs wrote: "holy mother, I knew it.
I'll change it~"

^_^ awesometastic

message 36: by Kikki (new)

Kikki (kikki-not-kiki) So I have a question before I launch all overboard into a character.

Would it be alright for me to have a student at the school who was like, raised to be a cold-blooded assassin killer? And he's already pretty talented but lacks some of the more basic stuff that goes into assassinating and only has the skill of killing, hence why he ends up at the school?

message 37: by Avalon (new)

Avalon | 16 comments ☯☥Ƙηιєкα 【Mʏ ᴄʜᴀʀᴀᴄᴛᴇʀs ᴀʀᴇ ᴄᴏᴘʏʀɪɢʜᴛᴇᴅ﹐ sᴛᴇᴀʟ ᴛʜᴇᴍ ᴀɴᴅ ᴘᴀʏ ᴛʜᴇ ᴘʀɪᴄᴇ ɪɴ ᴄᴏᴜʀᴛ】☥☯ wrote: "So I have a question before I launch all overboard into a character.

Would it be alright for me to have a student at the school who was like, raised to be a cold-blooded assassin killer? And he's..."

From what I understood, the school takes in students with all levels of training, from none to some, and I would guess, to a ton. However, I'm not a mod or anything, so I wouldn't go on my opinion alone.

message 38: by sucre'd fiend, master of the murderous arts (new)

☯☥Ƙηιєкα 【Mʏ ᴄʜᴀʀᴀᴄᴛᴇʀs ᴀʀᴇ ᴄᴏᴘʏʀɪɢʜᴛᴇᴅ﹐ sᴛᴇᴀʟ ᴛʜᴇᴍ ᴀɴᴅ ᴘᴀʏ ᴛʜᴇ ᴘʀɪᴄᴇ ɪɴ ᴄᴏᴜʀᴛ】☥☯ wrote: "So I have a question before I launch all overboard into a character.

Would it be alright for me to have a student at the school who was like, raised to be a cold-blooded assassin killer? And he's..."

Yes, that's totally fine. ^-^

message 39: by Kikki (new)

Kikki (kikki-not-kiki) 〈 ♣ 〉 ғɪᴇɴᴅɪsʜ ᴅᴇʟɪɢʜᴛs wrote: "☯☥Ƙηιєкα 【Mʏ ᴄʜᴀʀᴀᴄᴛᴇʀs ᴀʀᴇ ᴄᴏᴘʏʀɪɢʜᴛᴇᴅ﹐ sᴛᴇᴀʟ ᴛʜᴇᴍ ᴀɴᴅ ᴘᴀʏ ᴛʜᴇ ᴘʀɪᴄᴇ ɪɴ ᴄᴏᴜʀᴛ】☥☯ wrote: "So I have a question before I launch all overboard into a character.

Would it be alright for me to have a..."

Awesometastic! Thanks!!

Coben [Arming the strong, aiding the weak] | 65 comments Could there be a Kill House thread? It's a structure made to simulate an indoor environment and can have silhouettes and targets installed for people to practice clearing buildings.

message 41: by alessia (last edited Oct 24, 2014 11:37PM) (new)

alessia (classick) And maybe an infirmary too? You know, just in case somebody breaks their arm or leg in class or something.

message 42: by Kikki (new)

Kikki (kikki-not-kiki) or ya know, stabs or shoots or poisons someone they don't like? lawl

message 43: by sucre'd fiend, master of the murderous arts (new)

knieka; you're mod >.> so you could make it if you want.

coben; sure, thank you for the suggestion.

alessia; thanks for reminding me!

message 44: by Kikki (new)

Kikki (kikki-not-kiki) :O I am? when did that happen? haha

but okey de~ I canz make an infirmary!!! whoop~

message 45: by alessia (new)

alessia (classick) @Fiend: No problem. c:

And does Ymira Academy have a prefect or student leaders system of any sort?

message 46: by sucre'd fiend, master of the murderous arts (new)

Yeah, the grade heads.

message 47: by alessia (new)

alessia (classick) How many grade heads are there?

message 48: by sucre'd fiend, master of the murderous arts (new)

two, one for each gender.

message 49: by alessia (new)

alessia (classick) Okay, thanks. c:

message 50: by Woolfie (new)

Woolfie Silvanus (nightlightknight) | 28 comments Love the division of the mortal methods into blades, bullets, and 'beverages', but what if say there's a fourth division, sort of like a final year project, where an assassin to be has to invent a new method of eliminating a target (for example hypnotise someone into running into the target with a vehicle, making it look like an ordinary accident, or sabotage) It could be called The Final Problem, like the Holmes story.

« previous 1