1×1+ RPs discussion

1×1's > Mya and Lizzy

Comments Showing 1-50 of 167 (167 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4

Mya~Cameron Dallas Is Bae ~❤️ | 5290 comments What did you have in mind?

Mya~Cameron Dallas Is Bae ~❤️ | 5290 comments How about human/vamp

Mya~Cameron Dallas Is Bae ~❤️ | 5290 comments I would like to be the human, and the girl as well if you don't mind

Mya~Cameron Dallas Is Bae ~❤️ | 5290 comments Do you make charries?

Mya~Cameron Dallas Is Bae ~❤️ | 5290 comments Name: Amelia Carter.

Appearance:http://3kgirl.org/wp-content/uploads/...

Personality: Amelia never fits in with anybody. Amelia is an orphan with both of her parents dead of unknown causes. Amelia hasn't had a boyfriend in a long time because her last boyfriend cheated on her with her best friend. From then on she has been a loner and hasn't had many friends.

Mya~Cameron Dallas Is Bae ~❤️ | 5290 comments Amelia walked into the bar going to get a drink. She had a stressful day at work today, and she needed to relax.

Mya~Cameron Dallas Is Bae ~❤️ | 5290 comments "Evening mister" she said "How are you on this fine day?" She asked him

Mya~Cameron Dallas Is Bae ~❤️ | 5290 comments "Ok Elijah, and my name is Amelia" she told him

Mya~Cameron Dallas Is Bae ~❤️ | 5290 comments "Thank you. It's not like I would know, I'm an only child" she told him

Mya~Cameron Dallas Is Bae ~❤️ | 5290 comments "It is pretty lonely especially since I am the only one left of my family. Wow, 5 dead?"

Mya~Cameron Dallas Is Bae ~❤️ | 5290 comments "That is absolutely horrible, if you don't mind me asking but how did they die?" She said as she ordered a drink

Mya~Cameron Dallas Is Bae ~❤️ | 5290 comments "I believe in all kinds of crazy shit, so yes" she told him

Mya~Cameron Dallas Is Bae ~❤️ | 5290 comments "I would need some persuading"

Mya~Cameron Dallas Is Bae ~❤️ | 5290 comments "I would love to see that. So where exactly do you have in mind?"

Mya~Cameron Dallas Is Bae ~❤️ | 5290 comments "Would you take me there?" She asked him

Mya~Cameron Dallas Is Bae ~❤️ | 5290 comments She got down off the stool "Thank you"

Mya~Cameron Dallas Is Bae ~❤️ | 5290 comments She looked around curious as to where she was going after all she was new to New Orleans

Mya~Cameron Dallas Is Bae ~❤️ | 5290 comments She walked into his room "Are you going to show me now?" She asked

Mya~Cameron Dallas Is Bae ~❤️ | 5290 comments "What the hell." She said "That was amazing" she said amazed

Mya~Cameron Dallas Is Bae ~❤️ | 5290 comments "So your not going to kill me now because I know all of this information about you?" She asked wondering why he told her all of that

Mya~Cameron Dallas Is Bae ~❤️ | 5290 comments "Well thank you for that" she said to him

Mya~Cameron Dallas Is Bae ~❤️ | 5290 comments "It's amazing" she said at a loss for words.

Mya~Cameron Dallas Is Bae ~❤️ | 5290 comments (Yeah that sounds great)

"Maybe I should go now" she said unsure of what to do

Mya~Cameron Dallas Is Bae ~❤️ | 5290 comments "Thanks, I'll try" Amelia says as she walks out of the house onto the street

Mya~Cameron Dallas Is Bae ~❤️ | 5290 comments She walks into an alley taking a shortcut to get home when something grabbed her from behind

Mya~Cameron Dallas Is Bae ~❤️ | 5290 comments She tried to scream but whatever had her captive had it's hand around her mouth

message 29: by Mya~Cameron Dallas Is Bae ~❤️ (last edited Aug 06, 2014 09:11PM) (new)

Mya~Cameron Dallas Is Bae ~❤️ | 5290 comments She tried to elbow the person but it seemed as if the person was too fast for her and knew what she was going to do before she did it.

Mya~Cameron Dallas Is Bae ~❤️ | 5290 comments (I know me too)

She tried to scream for help as the person who held her captive bit her neck

Mya~Cameron Dallas Is Bae ~❤️ | 5290 comments (Yep)

"Come on I'm hungry" he said looking at the other vampire

Mya~Cameron Dallas Is Bae ~❤️ | 5290 comments "She was the only stupid one to walk in the alley at this time and I was hungry and she was just there, so can I please finish her off?" He asked

Mya~Cameron Dallas Is Bae ~❤️ | 5290 comments "Oh shit" he said as he quickly ran off

Mya~Cameron Dallas Is Bae ~❤️ | 5290 comments Amelia was lying on the floor unconscious

Mya~Cameron Dallas Is Bae ~❤️ | 5290 comments She woke up with a jolt

Mya~Cameron Dallas Is Bae ~❤️ | 5290 comments "Yeah, my head just hurts a little" she said quietly

Mya~Cameron Dallas Is Bae ~❤️ | 5290 comments "So, your telling me that I drank your blood?"

Mya~Cameron Dallas Is Bae ~❤️ | 5290 comments "That is so weird"

Mya~Cameron Dallas Is Bae ~❤️ | 5290 comments "Um because I drank a vampires blood"

Mya~Cameron Dallas Is Bae ~❤️ | 5290 comments "Well thanks, how can I repay you?" She said as she got on her feet

Mya~Cameron Dallas Is Bae ~❤️ | 5290 comments "I think I do.You technically bust saved my life"

Mya~Cameron Dallas Is Bae ~❤️ | 5290 comments "Yes please, I don't feel like experiencing that again"

Mya~Cameron Dallas Is Bae ~❤️ | 5290 comments She walked with him to her apartment "Here it is"

Mya~Cameron Dallas Is Bae ~❤️ | 5290 comments "Wait Elijah" she said

Mya~Cameron Dallas Is Bae ~❤️ | 5290 comments "Please don't leave me alone, I'm kind of scared" she said sheepishly

Mya~Cameron Dallas Is Bae ~❤️ | 5290 comments "Come in, please" she said

Mya~Cameron Dallas Is Bae ~❤️ | 5290 comments "Thanks it was my parents" she said as she placed her jacket down on the couch

Mya~Cameron Dallas Is Bae ~❤️ | 5290 comments "In the cemetery down the street" she said

Mya~Cameron Dallas Is Bae ~❤️ | 5290 comments "It's fine" she said as she sat down on the couch "Please sit"

« previous 1 3 4