1×1+ RPs discussion

1×1's > Mya and Maddi

Comments Showing 1-50 of 126 (126 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3

Mya~Cameron Dallas Is Bae ~❤️ | 5290 comments Not really, you?

Mya~Cameron Dallas Is Bae ~❤️ | 5290 comments Ummmmm my kind is blank lol

Mya~Cameron Dallas Is Bae ~❤️ | 5290 comments It doesn't matter to me. OMG you like 5sos too?!

Mya~Cameron Dallas Is Bae ~❤️ | 5290 comments Sure:) I like you already XD

Mya~Cameron Dallas Is Bae ~❤️ | 5290 comments Short is fine

Mya~Cameron Dallas Is Bae ~❤️ | 5290 comments Good girls and amnesia are my favorite :)

Mya~Cameron Dallas Is Bae ~❤️ | 5290 comments Name: Ethan Thomas

Appearance:

Ethan is in a worldwide famous band and is known as a heartbreaker. He has dated many celebrities, but they were all for publicity. He hopes that he will find the right girl for him soon.

Mya~Cameron Dallas Is Bae ~❤️ | 5290 comments I'll post the picture soon

Mya~Cameron Dallas Is Bae ~❤️ | 5290 comments Haha I know :)
You can start

Mya~Cameron Dallas Is Bae ~❤️ | 5290 comments Ethan was upstairs in his producers office. Today they were supposed to meet some new chick that they were going to be touring with. Honestly he thought that a girl on tour with them was just going to make things more annoying and difficult . He already was annoyed with her and he hadn't even met her.

Mya~Cameron Dallas Is Bae ~❤️ | 5290 comments When the girl had entered the room Ethan had to admit, she was hot, but she wouldn't mean much to him, just one night would do just fine.

message 17: by Mya~Cameron Dallas Is Bae ~❤️ (last edited Aug 03, 2014 09:47PM) (new)

Mya~Cameron Dallas Is Bae ~❤️ | 5290 comments "Likewise." he told her. She looked like a very nice person all in all. "Do you need any help with your bags?" He asked her. She had a lot of bags, more than himself actually and that said alot

Mya~Cameron Dallas Is Bae ~❤️ | 5290 comments "Sure" he said as he picked up her suitcases and took them inside the bus . "No problem" he told her as he flashed her a smile

((Ok, hopefully you'll be in tomorrow:) ))

Mya~Cameron Dallas Is Bae ~❤️ | 5290 comments "Welcome aboard Regan, I'm Ethan" he said shaking her hand.

Mya~Cameron Dallas Is Bae ~❤️ | 5290 comments "They're on their way here actually" he told her. She was friendly and he liked that

(Yeah but inky like two other boys I guess)

Mya~Cameron Dallas Is Bae ~❤️ | 5290 comments "So did you always want to be a singer?" He asked her

Mya~Cameron Dallas Is Bae ~❤️ | 5290 comments "I've always loved music" he told her "I think I got really serious about music when I was about 9 or 10" he said to her

Mya~Cameron Dallas Is Bae ~❤️ | 5290 comments "Yeah, I play the guitar" he said. He had always loved to play. "Do you?"

Mya~Cameron Dallas Is Bae ~❤️ | 5290 comments "Impressive, I only play acoustic and I've been trying to learn electric and I suck so far " he admitted as he chuckled

Mya~Cameron Dallas Is Bae ~❤️ | 5290 comments "Max! Alex!" Ethan said as his two band members appeared on the bus.

Mya~Cameron Dallas Is Bae ~❤️ | 5290 comments "Who's the new girl?" Max asked Ethan

"My god she's hot" Alex said
"Shut up she might hear you" Ethan said to both of them. "By the way her name is Regan and she will be touring with us"

Mya~Cameron Dallas Is Bae ~❤️ | 5290 comments After dealing with the boys he finally convinced the boys to actually go and talk to her.

Alex walked over to where Regan was sitting with her computer. "Hi I'm Alex" he said nervously

Mya~Cameron Dallas Is Bae ~❤️ | 5290 comments "Likewise, so I heard you would be touring with us" he said

Mya~Cameron Dallas Is Bae ~❤️ | 5290 comments "That's cool, the guy that used to open for us before was so annoying" he said remembering how obnoxious he was when it came to sharing space on the bus

Mya~Cameron Dallas Is Bae ~❤️ | 5290 comments "You only have a younger sister? Lucky you, I have 5 younger siblings and when I'm on your I have an extra two" he said looking at Ethan and Max

Mya~Cameron Dallas Is Bae ~❤️ | 5290 comments "Can't be that bad?" He said laughing "I had two little brothers under the age of 3 and three little sisters and one of them I have to watch over to make sure she doesn't get a boyfriend or anything. I'm telling you being a big brother is a lot of work" he said laughing

Mya~Cameron Dallas Is Bae ~❤️ | 5290 comments "No it's cool" he said laughing "She's only 14 anyways, I don't think she needs one"

Mya~Cameron Dallas Is Bae ~❤️ | 5290 comments "Your really nice and I hope we can be great friends" he said sincerely

Mya~Cameron Dallas Is Bae ~❤️ | 5290 comments Max saw Alex walk away and then went to introduce himself to the new girl. "Hey, I'm Max" he said as he went over to her

Mya~Cameron Dallas Is Bae ~❤️ | 5290 comments "Nice to meet you too" Max said as he shook her hand

(Do you want me to put up pictures of each of them?)

Mya~Cameron Dallas Is Bae ~❤️ | 5290 comments ((I was thinking Alex maybe. And yeah that sounds great!))

Mya~Cameron Dallas Is Bae ~❤️ | 5290 comments "I'm the nice laid back one out of the three of us" he said "The other two are crazy, and I'm the only sane one" he said looking at Alex and Ethan laughing

Mya~Cameron Dallas Is Bae ~❤️ | 5290 comments He laughed "Don't I know "

Mya~Cameron Dallas Is Bae ~❤️ | 5290 comments "Yeah I do, the fans are amazing" he said smiling "I know" he said laughing

Mya~Cameron Dallas Is Bae ~❤️ | 5290 comments "Why?" He asked truly confused "I just met you and your pretty nice so far" he said as he sat down next to her

Mya~Cameron Dallas Is Bae ~❤️ | 5290 comments "Speaking of your music I was wondering if I could listen to some of your music"

Mya~Cameron Dallas Is Bae ~❤️ | 5290 comments "This is really good" he said

Mya~Cameron Dallas Is Bae ~❤️ | 5290 comments "Awww come on, don't do that to me. I thought we were friends!" He said whining

Mya~Cameron Dallas Is Bae ~❤️ | 5290 comments "Fair enough, but your music is great and everyone will love it" he said smiling

((Night))

Mya~Cameron Dallas Is Bae ~❤️ | 5290 comments "No problem. If you ever need anything just ask me or anyone else" he told her

((Sorry I wasn't on for a while))

Mya~Cameron Dallas Is Bae ~❤️ | 5290 comments "Are you hungry or anything? I'm hungry and I don't wanna go along" he said smiling

Mya~Cameron Dallas Is Bae ~❤️ | 5290 comments "Great. I know this great Chinese place" he said eagerly

Mya~Cameron Dallas Is Bae ~❤️ | 5290 comments "Hey guys me and Regan are going out for Chinese" Max yelled

Mya~Cameron Dallas Is Bae ~❤️ | 5290 comments As soon as Alex heard food and Regan's name he was there. "I'm coming" He grabbed his jacket and tagged along

« previous 1 3