Detailed Roleplayers discussion

1x1 > Bella & Ashley!!!

Comments Showing 1-6 of 6 (6 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by [deleted user] (new)

Here it is!!! I hope you don't mind, but I'd like to be the girl, if that's okay.

(PLOT) Is it true that opposites attract? Ever thinks she's got her whole life planned out, everything going the way it should in the world, her and her lonesome self were supposed to be getting ready for a prom she wasn't going to, her 11th grade prom, though she wasn't going to go. She had everything where she wanted it to be. School her only objective, until her aunt makes her move in with her all the way in Texas, after her mother is put in an asylum for insane people. Her father's been a no show her entire life. Being the new girl in a new town, everything goes down slope, until she falls for the bad boy in town. In her class too. And prom is coming up. She, the girl with a shy personality but a fierce gaze, falls for the boy with a bad attitude and sleeps with far too many girls

Is he the right guy, or will he play her like every other girl?

At the moment I don't have any other ideas. If you don't like this one, please don't hesitate to tell me.

message 2: by [deleted user] (new)

I like it:) but is there anyway we could possibly do doubles?

message 3: by [deleted user] (new)

Sure, but I think its going to be a little complicated...unless she has a brother...who's the fun type............................. My brain just spilled a bunch of ideas. MINDBLOWN, lol.

message 4: by [deleted user] (new)

Lol!! Okay:)

message 5: by [deleted user] (new)

So, characters? It can just be the simple, Name, Age, Appearance.

message 6: by [deleted user] (last edited Aug 03, 2014 08:25PM) (new)