TGOG Podcast Book Club discussion

New Book?!

Comments Showing 1-8 of 8 (8 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Sabrina (new)

Sabrina Deana-Roga | 4 comments Anyone have book suggestions? We should all start another book! :)

message 2: by danielle (new)

danielle (dan_nichole) | 0 comments I read The Ghost Notebooks by Ben Dolnick after I finished the broken girls and LOVED it and would highly recommend it to everyone in this group even if we don’t do it as a book club book but since were looking for our next book that’s got my vote. I just need people to talk to about it.

message 3: by Aubrey0904 (new)

Aubrey0904 | 6 comments That sounds great! I missed most of the last one, but I’m down to be an active participant this time. I’m not really sure what’s out there...does it have to be a newer book?

message 4: by Cal (new)

Cal I would love for us to read 'Smoke Gets in your Eyes and Other Lessons from the Crematory' by Caitlin Doughty and her YouTube channel has come up a lot on the facebook group.

message 5: by Tim (new)

Tim Kunkelman | 6 comments Good question Aubrey. Are we looking for newer books or are some older ones an option? I will try just about any book recommended.

message 6: by Tim (new)

Tim Kunkelman | 6 comments so I read the description of both books suggested by Danielle and Cayley. I would prefer The Ghost Notebooks but will read either. Bag of Bones by Stephen King is also a good option.

message 7: by Allison (new)

Allison (allison21) | 11 comments I missed the last book but would love to be involved with the next one! Hope you are all planning to choose another book soon!

message 8: by Aubrey0904 (new)

Aubrey0904 | 6 comments Hey guys! 👋 I wasn’t sure if a new book had been chosen and I’d missed it! Also, even though I’ve already read it, if you haven’t read Hex by Thomas Olde Huevelt, or A Head Full of Ghosts by Paul Tremblay, those are two good, spooky reads for the season. Hex is so unique and has humor in just the right places. Neither is new...but just suggestions!