Mary Lib Saleh Euless Public Library discussion

What are you reading: July 2018

Comments Showing 1-2 of 2 (2 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Mary Lib Saleh Euless Public Library (EulessLibrary) | 61 comments Mod
If you haven't signed up for HEB Reads, there is still time! You can add your minutes all the way until midnight on July 31 and let us know what you're reading!

www.hebreads.org

Also, if you haven't heard, we are temporarily moving while we improve our current building.

Important Dates:

August 31 - Last day open at current location
September 1 - September 16 - CLOSED FOR THE MOVE (We will have bookdrops available at both locations)
September 17 - Reopen at EPL@Westpark (temporary location)

1100 Westpark Way
Euless, TX 76040

Starting on September 17 we will have new hours!

Monday - Thursday: 9am - 8pm
Friday & Saturday: 9am - 5pm
Sunday: 1pm - 5pm

Renovations complete: Spring 2020

If you have any questions, let us know!

message 2: by Angela (new)

Angela | 17 comments Us Against You (Beartown, #2) by Fredrik Backman
I just finished listening to Us Against You by Fredrik Backman, the second book in the Beartown series, and it was another 5 star read (and I don't give out many 5 star reviews)! Us Against You picks up with the aftermath of the events in Beartown (no spoilers). I never want to stop reading about these characters! They are so complex and human - people I could be friends with and others I could not. I'm still not exactly sure how Backman can address the issues of politics, feminism, rape culture, the environment, homosexuality, immigration, big business and equal rights all in a book about a small town hockey club - but he does it and he does it well. I am totally invested in Beartown and can't wait to go back in the third book!

Mary Lib Saleh Euless Public Library

unread topics | mark unread

Books mentioned in this topic

Us Against You (other topics)