Beta Reader Group discussion

Betas Offering FREE Services > Available for Multiple Genres

Comments Showing 1-7 of 7 (7 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Diana (last edited Aug 03, 2014 06:41PM) (new)

Diana (paperbackjunkie) | 2 comments Hello everyone!

My name is Diana and I love being a Beta Reader.

I enjoy reading the following genres, but will read mostly anything: young adult (YA), thriller, mystery, crime, fantasy, horror, suspense, and paranormal.

I have been a beta reader before for a friend of mine who recently published his first book as well a couple other authors. I always appreciate the opportunities and connections I make while being a beta reader! I look forward to helping other authors as well!

The fact that I am able to read the book prior to publication or for a review after publication is great. I do not request a monitory value to help an author, but I usually request a signed copy of the book if it's no trouble to the author. However, this request, whether approved or denied, is not a determining factor on whether or not I accept a beta read.

If you would like to contact me, you may private message me through Goodreads and we can always go from there!!

Thank you for your time and consideration!

Diana

message 2: by Michael (new)

Michael Ross (mikeross) | 17 comments Hi Diana
I have the penultimate draft finished of my novel 'Three seconds Lost' and I need a betareader thoughts, particularly defining the genre of the book, as it starts off as a murder/thriller but then softens as the story unravels.
My email is mr9118@my.bristol.ac.uk
Best wishes
Mike

message 3: by T. (new)

T. Phelps (tpatrickphelps) | 1 comments Diana

I have a 75,000 word novel in the suspense/thriller genre that I would love to have a talented (and most certainly beautiful) person like yourself give an honest read to. (Bad grammar, I know)

If interested, let me know
Tom

message 4: by Tracey (new)

Tracey Cronin (tcronin50) | 4 comments Hi Diana,

I've just finished editing my psychological thriller that is almost 100,000 words, and would love to find an insightful beta reader to share their reactions after having read the story. You seem like the person up for it--interested?

If so, give me a heads up and we'll work out an arrangement.

Thanks!
Tracey

message 5: by Sabina (new)

Sabina Khan Hi Diana,
I am just finishing up my YA Paranormal Fantasy/Romance novel based on Hindu mythology (approx. 100,000 words) and I am looking for beta readers. I am hoping for feedback regarding characters and plot. If you are interested please email me at sabinakk@hotmail.com.
Thanks,
Sabina

message 6: by Maya (new)

Maya Sandlin | 5 comments Hi Diana,

I have just finished the third draft of my YA Mystery with a little bit of romance. Prior to publishing it, I was hoping for a beta reader. It's a little over 85K words. If your interested, please email me at mgsandlin@gmail.com.

Thank you so much,
Maya

message 7: by Diana (new)

Diana (paperbackjunkie) | 2 comments Hello everyone!

I wanted to let everyone know that at this time I am currently scheduled out to November. If your read and review can wait that long please feel free to still message me.

Thank you,
Diana