English Translations of Scandinavian/Nordic Mysteries & Thrillers discussion

Group read-alongs > July 2018 read-along

Comments Showing 1-3 of 3 (3 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Ken, Moderator (U.S.A.) (last edited Jul 09, 2018 06:05PM) (new)

Ken Fredette (klfredette) | 5214 comments Mod
We have four books so far for July they are: 1) The Night Ferry The Night Ferry by Lotte Hammer by Lotte Hammer Lotte Hammer to be published July 3, 2018. Denmark. See My Review. I really like this story. 2) After the Monsoon Unti Robert Karjel Novel #2 by Robert Karjel by Robert Karjel Robert Karjel to be published July 3, 2018. Sweden. 3) The Boy at the Door The Boy at the Door by Alex Dahl by Alex Dahl Alex Dahl to be published July 24, 2018. Norway. See my Review. A different type of book, really good though. This was her first book. 4) Requiem: A Thriller Requiem A Thriller by Geir Tangen by Geir Tangen Geir Tangen to be published July 31, 2018. Norway. As always we will add books when they become known to us during the month. Good reading.

message 2: by Ken, Moderator (U.S.A.) (new)

New book by Jesper Stein Jesper Stein called URO URO ( Axel Steen #1) by Jesper Stein to be published July 19, 2018. Danish. This is a series.

message 3: by Ken, Moderator (U.S.A.) (new)

Jazz Maynard Vol. 2: The Iceland Trilogy Jazz Maynard Vol. 2 The Iceland Trilogy by Raule by Raule Raule was written and drawn by a Spaniard. Iceland.