↳ ℐʜᴇ Uɴᴛᴀᴍᴇᴅ ↲ | Sᴇᴍɪ-Aᴅᴠᴀɴᴄᴇᴅ Wᴏʟғ Rᴘ | discussion

Welcome > Introductions || Chat

Comments Showing 1-50 of 75 (75 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

message 1: by ash (last edited Aug 05, 2014 11:06AM) (new)

ash

~ᕼᕮᒪᒪ〇 ~
Hello everyone! My name is Ashley. You can call me Ash, Ashes, or Ashley. Whatever you prefer I'm okay with anything! I love writing! Especially fiction and supernatural things! I think that's the best stuff to come up with amazing plots with! Like the one in this group! It looks really amazing and I can't wait to get started! ^_^
I would like to tell you guys before hand; that I do have a learning disability. I may spell things wrong, time to time. It might take me longer then others to respond to a role-play because I need to re-reed it to myself at least twice before I understand what its saying. Please Don't treat me any differently with this problem that I have. I have always loved writing so much, but I could never really do it because I knew how much I sucked. That was; until one day I came across goodreads and It has helped me a lot. And I'm very thankful for this site! And of cores, my teachers.
I love love love animals! When I was younger I use to think I was a wolf. I'm a weirdo. I love animals so much that I want to become a vet when I'm older so I can help sick animals. Or I want to be a teacher.. Still debating. I own three dogs. Zoe, Bailey and Murphy. Their not your ordinary dogs. Murphy is the hubby, Zoe is the Wife and Bailey is their daughter. We breed Boxers so we will be breeding Bailey when she turns 2 or 3, depending on if her body is fit to have puppies. I own one horse. Her name is Suzie - she is crazy. >.< I need to start getting her trained.. We also bored horses at my stables. And my stables is a very nice place, called Country Hill Stables (CHS).
In my free time I like to draw and take pictures. I love photography. I take classes for photography. I love it! I think it's one of the best things in the world to do! I like swimming. Sometimes I don't, depending on how cold the water is. I don't like the cold I like hot weather. I've been to Jamaica, swam with dolphins, I've also been in Mexico. Its a really beautiful place! My favorite color is purple! WOO! And I also Love soccer! I play soccer all the time when I get the chance to! <3
Well that's me! I don't want to bore you guys to death on my life story! I hope to get to know everyone in this group and make some new friends! This group looks amazing

message 2: by dany (new)

dany (elothwen) Hello! This looks awesome! You really have a talent for writing!

message 3: by ash (new)

ash Thanks Love! I'm sorry this group is kinda Under construction right now. I hope to have it complete by tomorrow. >.<

message 4: by dany (new)

dany (elothwen) It's all good.

message 5: by [deleted user] (new)

Hi!

message 6: by [deleted user] (last edited Aug 04, 2014 04:40AM) (new)

This puppy is so cute! >.<

Hello humans! My name is Mollie, but because most of you (probably) have 'Auto-Correct' you can call me; Mollz, Momo, Sunshine or Angel. To explain my weird nicknames, first of all my friend, Tiger, gave me the nickname Mollz because she kept spelling my name like 'Molly' and I didn't really like that. Momo was given to me by my third oldest sister when I was six, reasons are unknown...
Sunshine was given to me by my class, surprisingly enough, because I always managed to make people smile when they're sad. And Angel is what my Grandma calls me, even though sometimes I'm the complete opposite :P

I love writing, but I'm not really good at it, I guess I just like making things up, my nieces seem to like it, but they're nine months old so I don't think they know why they like it.
I live in Slovakia, in Europe. Slovakia is bordered by the Czech Republic and Austria to the west, Poland to the north, Ukraine to the east and Hungary to the south. The largest city is the capital, Bratislava, and the second largest is Košice. My family moved they're because my dad was teaching troops English and battle strategies (Yes, my dad was in the army, as was my mum, that's how they met! <3)
And I have three older sisters :)

And can I just say, this group looks amazing! I love animals, especially wolves and dogs. I look forward to begin Role-Playing with all of you :)

P A N ( is back ) (millieevemarie) Hello! I'm Millie, but you can call me Mills or Lee, whatever really. I also go by Maleficent (my goodreads username) because she is my favourite villain OF ALL TIME.
I'm British, and I love writing, especially fantasy, supernatural, paranormal and dystopian/utopian writing. I wouldn't say I'm brilliant, but I guess I'm okay.
I'm always making groups! I always get really cool ideas and have the urge to make them. I also have OCD, so when one of my groups gets inactive I always have to delete it.
But mostly, I love dancing. It is a passion and basically my life.

message 8: by ash (new)

ash Hello guys! ^_^

message 9: by [deleted user] (new)

Hi! This group is amazing! :D

message 10: by ash (new)

ash Thanks! ^_^

message 11: by [deleted user] (new)

Can this help for people to learn more about wolves?
> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RWmOt...

> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HnVko...

message 12: by ash (new)

ash That's great! Is it okay If i add them both to the videos?

ali  ᵏᵉᵉᵖ ʸᵒᵘʳ ᵐᵒᵘᵗʰ ˢʰᵘᵗ (time_wont_fly) | 38 comments Mod
Hi, I'm Ali! I haven't joined a wolf group in a while, and there were a few I really loved so I hope I can really get into this one.

message 14: by [deleted user] (last edited Aug 04, 2014 07:57AM) (new)

▲ Åṧℌʟε¥ ▼ (Tʜᴇ Gʀᴇᴀᴛ ᴀɴᴅ Pᴏᴡᴇʀғᴜʟ) wrote: "That's great! Is it okay If i add them both to the videos?"

Sure!

message 15: by [deleted user] (new)

αℓι [ⓡⓤⓝ, ⓑⓐⓑⓨ, ⓡⓤⓝ] wrote: "Hi, I'm Ali! I haven't joined a wolf group in a while, and there were a few I really loved so I hope I can really get into this one."

Hi! Welcome!

message 16: by [deleted user] (new)

Haha xD

message 18: by [deleted user] (new)

This is random :P
(view spoiler)

message 19: by ash (new)

ash LOL!!

message 20: by [deleted user] (new)

Just invited five friends! ... hope they join... this group must stay active!! >.<

message 21: by Galaxy (last edited Aug 11, 2014 07:23PM) (new)

Galaxy Bunny | 4 comments [image error]

message 22: by [deleted user] (new)

ImAge error. And is anyone on?!

message 23: by DK (new)

DK Hey Everyone! Sorry I haven't introduced myself yet! I got caught up in other groups. :p My name is LilDK but you can call me D or DK for short. This group looks like so much fun! I can't wait to rp!

Welcome! :D

supersorryforthelatereply

message 25: by DK (new)

DK Haha! That's okay!

message 26: by [deleted user] (new)

Oh my Dog! (Haha, see what I did there? No? Okay...)

DK!! Yay you are here. And I didn't see this post! ...sowwy.

oh my dog reminds me of Pom get's Wifi haha

message 28: by [deleted user] (new)

OmD! I love that game so much!! PewDiePie played it... I nearly died because I was laughing so hard!

I discovered that game on PewDiePie's channel at like one in the morning and it was hilarious. I loved the Ib reference in it. And the Black Butler reference.

message 30: by Mimi (new)

Mimi Luna (Akia-chan) | 2 comments Hello, everybody! I'm Mimi and I cannot wait to roleplay with you guys! :D

Welcome Mimi! Hope you enjoy the group c:

message 32: by Kikki (new)

Kikki (kikki-not-kiki) Yo

kniekaaaaaaa *glomps*

message 34: by Kikki (new)

Kikki (kikki-not-kiki) *falls over* Herro. I like wolves so yeah, I'll give this a shot.

message 35: by Kikki (new)

Kikki (kikki-not-kiki) So like, is it nothing like Warriors? No wolves talking or anything? All realistic?

The head mod left before clearing everything up to us, but from what I think, we do have the wolves talk, like in warriors. We just add body language and such into it. Like, the wolves wouldn't talk to humans, but they would talk to other wolves if needed.
I think.
I hope.

message 37: by Kikki (new)

Kikki (kikki-not-kiki) okay, I was thinking they'd be able to talk like in Warriors, not to 'two legs' or whatever they are called. I usually add body language when I rped warriors though lol so it shouldn't be too different.

Alright C:
But thanks for joining :p

message 39: by Kikki (new)

Kikki (kikki-not-kiki) ^_^ well, its about wolves so I couldn't resist.

I just hope it gets more active though :I

I know :) I really like wolf rps so I hope it does too.

Haha I like invited 11 people I think... To try and get this thang going.

message 41: by Kikki (new)

Kikki (kikki-not-kiki) lol nice XD

message 42: by [deleted user] (new)

Hello, Knieka!
I wish we could start the Role-Play already- Maybe we can! You know, to start up the activeness and all.

message 43: by Kikki (new)

Kikki (kikki-not-kiki) Hiya other person

message 44: by [deleted user] (new)

Hello. How do you like the group so far? Do you need anything to be explained to you? Because everything confused me a little bit in the beginning.

message 45: by Kikki (new)

Kikki (kikki-not-kiki) Mmm....I got it for the most part, though there are quite a few rules over in the rules topic that don't really fit the group. They look like they were copied from another group, but never edited to fit this one lol. That's my only discrepancy tbh

message 46: by [deleted user] (new)

Okay. I guess we will never know, since the head Mod has left.

message 47: by Kikki (new)

Kikki (kikki-not-kiki) I can kinda tell they were copied from another group actually, because there are mentions of things from another group in the rules lol

message 48: by [deleted user] (new)

Really? I never really noticed, pure laziness to be honest.

message 49: by Kikki (new)

Kikki (kikki-not-kiki) uh huh.....

message 50: by Kikki (new)

Kikki (kikki-not-kiki) Wow....two paragraphs for personality?? I've never written that much for personality before, like literally never.

« previous 1

↳ ℐʜᴇ Uɴᴛᴀᴍᴇᴅ ↲ | Sᴇᴍɪ-Aᴅᴠᴀɴᴄᴇᴅ Wᴏʟғ Rᴘ |

unread topics | mark unread