« previous 1 3

message 1: by [deleted user] (new)

Heyy! (:

message 2: by Oliver (new)

Oliver Wright | 56 comments Hey! :D

message 3: by [deleted user] (new)

Any ideas?? (;

message 4: by Oliver (new)

Oliver Wright | 56 comments Hmmm... Not really. To be honest, I'm new to 'romance', so you'll have to kind of me my mentor ;)

message 5: by [deleted user] (new)

Haha okay. Well, do you like realistic or supernatural?

message 6: by Oliver (new)

Oliver Wright | 56 comments Either or! It's totally your call.

message 7: by [deleted user] (new)

Hmm, well choose this, would you rather write with action and fights or cutesy romance?

message 8: by Oliver (new)

Oliver Wright | 56 comments Haha, which do you prefer? (sorry about my lack of opinion)

message 9: by [deleted user] (new)

No, it's fine, I just didn't want you feeling like you didn't have a choice (:

message 10: by Oliver (new)

Oliver Wright | 56 comments Haha, Nope! It's up to you :D

message 11: by [deleted user] (new)

For me personally, I like the fantasy better, I tend to get bored with the realistic ones. I know it's weird for a girl, but I like the action and fights in fantasy (:

message 12: by Oliver (new)

Oliver Wright | 56 comments Okay :D Then I agree!

message 13: by [deleted user] (new)

Alrighty (: So, you have to pick this one haha (;
Vampires, wolves, demons, angels, mutants, etc...?

message 14: by Oliver (new)

Oliver Wright | 56 comments Uhmm... Hmm.. I really like all those ideas :D

message 15: by [deleted user] (new)

I'm not choosing lol...

message 16: by Oliver (new)

Oliver Wright | 56 comments UGH! Okay. What if we did like.... Mutants?

message 17: by [deleted user] (new)

Yay! see, that wasn't so hard (: And sure (: I usually do quick charrie sheets, just name, age and appearance and in this case power as well?

message 18: by Oliver (new)

Oliver Wright | 56 comments Sure! Sounds good! I'll type mine up right now

message 19: by Oliver (new)

Oliver Wright | 56 comments What ages are we going for?

message 20: by [deleted user] (new)

I was thinking 18-21? Somewhere in that zone?

message 21: by Oliver (new)

Oliver Wright | 56 comments Alright. Gotcha ;)

message 22: by Oliver (last edited Aug 03, 2014 06:30PM) (new)

Oliver Wright | 56 comments Name: Fischer Moore

Appearance:

http://tonyaloveslife.files.wordpress...

Power: Teleportation

message 23: by [deleted user] (new)

Name: Maya Henderson
Power: Mind control
Appearance: http://www.google.com/imgres?imgurl=h...

message 24: by Oliver (new)

Oliver Wright | 56 comments Nice :)

message 25: by [deleted user] (new)

Very nice (:

Okay, so as for the plot... any ideas?

message 26: by Oliver (new)

Oliver Wright | 56 comments What if say... Mutant's were being hunted by a Government Agency, because they were unnatural. (Original... I know.) And now our characters have to like team up to find other mutants and save them or something? I dunno. Any ideas?

message 27: by [deleted user] (new)

I like it (;

Do you want to have them be childhood friends, or friends who met in a 'lab' and escaped?

message 28: by Oliver (new)

Oliver Wright | 56 comments Let's go with the second. Say they don't know each other that well yet.

message 29: by [deleted user] (new)

Okay (:

Should we start with their escape or start when they're being hunted?

message 30: by Oliver (new)

Oliver Wright | 56 comments Hmmm... You post first and I'll just go with it.

message 31: by [deleted user] (new)

Okay. I'll start in the middle of their escape.

The sirens pierced through the stale air of the lab as Maya ran through the hallway. Stopping at the guard, she looked him directly in the eyes, persuading his thoughts. "Give me your keys." She demanded and was quickly rewarded with them in her hand. Unlocking Fischer's cage, she reached out a hand to him. "Time to go."

message 32: by Oliver (new)

Oliver Wright | 56 comments "What?! How did you-?" Fischer started, but realized that the girl was obviously helping him; therefor making questioning her abilities pointless. As the door opened, he took her outstretched hand and followed her out of the cage, and immediately after leaving the shield of influence felt his teleportation powers return to him. The red flashes throughout the hall disrupted his vision of the girl, but he vaguely recognized her from a few of the gatherings in the lab. "What's going on?" He asked intently, following her lead down the hall, still clasping her hand anxiously.

message 33: by [deleted user] (new)

"We're getting out of here." Two guards stepped in front of the doors, blocking their exit. "Move and let us go." Maya demanded and her wishes were quickly fulfilled as they were soon running through the doors. "We have to go down two more hallways and then we can get out of here. Just leave the guards up to me, unless you have an idea to get us out of here quicker?" She looked over at him, the sound of her feet slapping the floor echoed throughout the halls as she continued running. Her hand was still clasped in his as she tugged him down another hall way, her senses on high alert.

message 34: by Oliver (last edited Aug 03, 2014 08:22PM) (new)

Oliver Wright | 56 comments Amazed at her ability to get what she wanted, Fischer followed the girl in a sense of numbed awe for a while, until her last statement made him chuckle as he glanced quickly around the hall. "I might have an idea." He turned his head to see a group of guards approaching quickly, and turned to the girl hastily. "Do you trust me?"

message 35: by [deleted user] (new)

She smirked. "Not really, but go ahead." Maya braced herself for the worst as she mentally held back the line of guards charging towards them. Her hand was still encased in his as she waited for him to perform his idea.

message 36: by Oliver (new)

Oliver Wright | 56 comments With a grin, Fischer wrapped his free hand around the girls waist, and pulled her closer to him. "Sorry. Safety first." Hell... I haven't done this for a while. Fischer thought nervously to himself as he focused on teleporting, and inhaled deeply holding his breath. For a moment, the world around him slowed, and he paused for just long enough to watch the girl obviously focusing on her own current thoughts. He squeezed her hand tightly, and closed his eyes preparing for the jump. A loud "whomp" echoed through the hallway, leaving only a cloud of dark grey smoke, and the two mutants now lay on the sandy ground several feet outside the facilities back door.

message 37: by [deleted user] (new)

Maya's trance on the guards momentarily faltered as he pulled her to him, her chest pressed against his. The guards began to advance forward, taking advantage of her distraction. Quickly regaining her composure, she focused on them, making them stay back. Then, it all disappeared. The ground rushed beneath her as she landed harshly on her back. "Dammit. That hurt." Maya groaned, looking over at the boy. "You okay?"

message 38: by Oliver (new)

Oliver Wright | 56 comments Fischer smiled and gave the girl a once over, smirking happily. "Are YOU okay?" He stood, and offered her a hand as if to help her up.

message 39: by [deleted user] (new)

She smiled and nodded, taking his hand letting him pull her up. "Yeah, I'm fine, thanks." She held onto his hand. "I'm Maya." She smiled and ran her free hand through her hair.

message 40: by Oliver (new)

Oliver Wright | 56 comments "Fischer." He released his grasp of her hand, and immediately turned his attention to the facility that was still lit up with sirens and alarms. "So we should probably get out of here then?" He looked back to Maya, and paused a moment, catching her gaze.

message 41: by [deleted user] (new)

Maya smiled and let him release her hand. She nodded, looking up at the building, her attention quickly turning back to the task at hand. "Yes. Are we running or are you zapping us out again?" She asked, raising an eyebrow.

message 42: by Oliver (new)

Oliver Wright | 56 comments "I can't tel-," Fischer paused giving the girl a stunned look, and chuckled. "'Zap' us out of this one." He laughed and turned to the large forest that circled around the building, trying to perceive how long it would take them to travel through it. "I have restrictions."

message 43: by [deleted user] (new)

"Then I hope you can run, pretty boy." She smirked and took off running. Her legs hit the ground hard as she tore across the pavement and onto the dirt covered ground of the thick forest. Almost all of the sunlight was blocked by the large trees and their leaves, leaving no space for light. She glanced around her, making sure that Fischer was with her.

message 44: by Oliver (new)

Oliver Wright | 56 comments Over all, Fischer had become amazed by this girls performance. Not only was she intellectually talented, but also quick on her feet. Surviving the feds with her, would surely prove easier than alone. "You're neat." He teased as they paused in the dark forest, and he looked forward. "I can only teleport as far as I can see. And it takes a lot of energy." He explained as they moved, and laughed shaking his head. "It's really a bummer."

message 45: by [deleted user] (new)

She smiled over at him and slowed her pace once she decided they were far enough into the woods. "Thanks." She said breathlessly. "And I would love to be able to transport places. I mean, you never have to walk again in your life." She laughed, looking over at him.

message 46: by Oliver (new)

Oliver Wright | 56 comments "I wish it were that easy!" He grabbed her hand and pulled her forward, teleporting a few feet forward around a few trees. Upon landing, he caught her and held her upright, stroking her hair from her face. "That's about as much as far as I can go in this forest," he smiled.

message 47: by [deleted user] (new)

Maya tensed as he teleported her. A shiver ran down her body as he brushed the hair off her cheek. Her lips parted as if to say something, but her voice had left her. She stared up at him, unable to speak as she stood in his hold.

message 48: by Oliver (new)

Oliver Wright | 56 comments "Sorry, you'll get used to it..." Fischer looked down at his feet apologetically, but shook it off quickly. He met her gaze and paused for a moment, for the first time recognizing how beautiful Maya was. "We'd better get moving." He grinned, and took off, assuming she was close behind.

message 49: by [deleted user] (new)

Maya's body felt cold with out him next to her. She sighed and took off after him. After they had run for a good amount, Maya began to slow her pace and grabbed Fischer's arm to signal that she was slowing. Her body was aching from all the running and she stumbled over a branch, causing her to fall to the ground.

message 50: by Oliver (last edited Aug 03, 2014 08:22PM) (new)

Oliver Wright | 56 comments "Shit! Maya are you okay?!" Fischer asked, kneeling next tot the girl and helping her lean up against a near by tree. She looked tired, and he could tell she was hurting. We'll stop here... It'll be fine. They can't be that close behind us. He justified in his head, and he looked at Maya concerned. Though they had only just met, he felt as though they were friends. Maybe it was the mutant blood, or simply that their lives relied on one another; but he needed her. "Are you hurt?"

« previous 1 3