Young Adult Roleplay discussion

1x1 Roleplay > Akiko & Iesha

Comments Showing 1-50 of 86 (86 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

Iesha (In east shade house at...) (emberblue) | 8427 comments Mod
Hello there.

message 2: by Akiko (new)

Akiko Barreras | 205 comments Hola :) So what do you want to do?

So, first off. I like fantasy and rp with magic. Some topics I prefer is butler/rich person romance, demon romance, prince\princess war theme, and anything with animals. I don't like rping off books, shows, or anything like that.

message 4: by Akiko (new)

Akiko Barreras | 205 comments I like that Butler/rich person romance? If we're talking fantasy, I like mermaids?

Sure we can do mermaids. So a rich guy has a mermaid servant that he is attractive too, and he finds out where she keeps disappearing to?

message 6: by Akiko (new)

Akiko Barreras | 205 comments Perfect! Do you mind if I play the mermaid? But I can do the rich man if you'd like

Nope, go for it. I'm better with guys ^~^

Do you want to jump right in or make profiles, if profiles, simple or detailed?

message 8: by Akiko (new)

Akiko Barreras | 205 comments Thanks :)
I think we should just jump right into it, they can learn about each other as the rp goes on :)
We could just have a small intro though, like name, face claim, and age?

Sure, simple it is. :) I'll have him up some.

Also, do tell me if you don't like something about him or my writing. I won't get mad, but I will try to fix it.

message 10: by Akiko (new)

Akiko Barreras | 205 comments Ok, but there probably won't be!

message 11: by Akiko (last edited Aug 03, 2014 06:29PM) (new)

Akiko Barreras | 205 comments Name: Lila Deyes
Appearance: FC- Emma Stone

message 13: by Akiko (new)

Akiko Barreras | 205 comments Oooo, I like the second guy :) Lol, he kind of looks like Joey Graceffa

Second guy it is.

message 15: by Akiko (new)

Akiko Barreras | 205 comments So where do you want it set? California? New York?

Just some random place. I haven't been to either, so I'm not sure where things are. We could say they are in some city without specifying. Do you want to start or I ?

message 17: by Akiko (new)

Akiko Barreras | 205 comments Ok, got it
I'll start!

message 18: by Akiko (new)

Akiko Barreras | 205 comments Lila used her key to enter Mr. Dawson's gigantic house. Geesh, you'd think there was a limit on how big a house could get, but apparently not. Lila had been swimming late last night, so there were small bags under her eyes. Because of his big house, she had a lot to do today. To start, Lila cooked Mr. Dawson his breakfast, set it on a tray, and took the elevator up to his room. After knocking on the door three times, she entered. "Hello Mr. Dawson, here is your breakfast," she said respectfully.

William Dawson started his mornings by waking up, getting out of bed had always been an issue for him, since he wasn't an early bird, following an strict morning routine, which would prepare him for his day, and lastly, finish up some final touches, such as trying to tie his tie. Hearing the knocks at his door, he mentally notices that it was time for breakfast. He had seen his maid, Lila Deyes, stepped into his room for he had been standing in from of his body size mirror, fumbling with his tie. "Set it over on the table, Lila" He instructed with a frown. His frustration growing with his failure with his tie. As he looked in the mirror, his glance drifted to Lila. Her red hair reminding him of the peeling of an juicy red apple. "Lila, do you by any chance know how to tie a tie?" Turning around, he glanced at her with an helpless look in his eyes.

message 20: by Akiko (new)

Akiko Barreras | 205 comments ((OHMYGOSH, I love the way you write :D ))

Lila nodded and did what her boss told her. She had always kept things at work professional. He paid them well, and wasn't a total snob about everything he did. At his frustration, she couldn't help but laugh. "Of course sir, I even have an analogy about bunnies to go with it," she grinned. Lila made her way over to him and undid the knot he made in his tie. The smaller end was on his left and went behind the bigger end. "The rabbit goes up the hole, around the tree, down the hole around the tree again, up the hole and then down another hole," she voiced while tying his tie. It probably didn't make sense to him, but that was the only was she remembered it. "There you go, sir." Being in the human world awhile had her learning tricks just like this one.

(Thank you. I actually have no idea how to tie a tie. Your writing is good as well.)

"Bunny analogy?" He arched an eyebrow in puzzlement as Lila approached him. " I hope I can remember it. I've never been able to tie a tie" He added as an after thought. As far as he knew, he had never been able to tie a tie, despite his father, and later his mother, showing him a million times the steps involved with tieing a tie. His hands fell to the side, as Lila took hold of each end stripe in her hands. As she begin speaking while tieing his tie, he gaze into her face, which he had always thought looked pretty, beautiful even. He inhale slightly taking in her unique scent which reminded him of the natural ocean just as she finished up with his tie. Smiling, he looks down at the tie. "Thank you so much. I don't know what I'll do without you" He tucks the tip of his tie in his pants. "Thou you may have to tell me that analogy again. What's for breakfast?" He asked as he made his way over toward the dish, smiling back at Lila over his shoulder.

message 22: by Akiko (new)

Akiko Barreras | 205 comments She was unaware of Mr. Dawson's handsome face looking at her own. Lila was too focused in her awesome tying abilities. "I don't know what you'd do without me either," she smiled. Lila had been working for William Dawson long enough to know what he liked. When he walked over to the plate, she walked over to his gigantic bed to fix it up. "I made a toasted bagel with jam on the side, scrambled eggs with ranch in them, trust me they're good, and bacon. Oh, and also a mango smoothie," Lila grinned at him as she made the bed. The comforter and sheets were so soft that she just wanted to curl up in it and sleep til dawn. But of course she couldn't do that. She had a job. Lila brought the sheets to her nose and sniffed them. They had that musty smell of William Dawson mixed in with his cologne that she smelled everyday. "I might have to wash these soon. It's been a while," she said to herself. It was a habit of hers that she never shook.

Staring down at the perfectly, for he thought it was, perfect, arrangement of food and silverware. When she mentioned the eggs with ranch in them, curiosity stretched over his expression. Picking up the fork beside the plate, he scoops up a few steaming eggs and shoves them into his mouth. The combination sparking his taste buds. No bad. He frowned at the mango drink, just briefly. He always did tolerate fruit drinks simply because his mother shoved them down his throat. Hearing her comment, he took a piece of bacon in his right hand turning to her. "Do they smell that bad? " He tone teasing. Taking a bite, he once again took in the lovely view of Lila. The sun shining inside gave her an warm appeal. When will I ever work up the courage to ask her out? Coming to a conclusion, he finished the bacon, and abandoning the food tray he walks over to Lila. Making a point to stand beside her as she frumbled with the sheets. "You know, I've never heard you speak about a boyfriend. It makes me wonder if you even have one"

message 24: by Akiko (new)

Akiko Barreras | 205 comments "They don't smell bad, per se," she shrugged. After thinking it over a couple of moments, she just decided to go ahead and wash them. She might as well since it was laundry day. Lila was thinking about it so hard that she didn't hear Mr. Dawson walk up next to her. His inquiry was almost not heard by her. "Huh? What?" she asked at first. The question caught her off guard, to say the least. "Why would I talk about that? I'm at work," she answered, perplexed at the question. She had no idea why he was asking, meaning she didn't get the meaning behind his words, but she was definitely not going to tell him the reason why she can't have a boyfriend. It would've been difficult keeping the secret of being a mermaid from someone like that. One drop of water and boom. Tail in a few seconds. This made her be extra careful at work around liquids. Lila climbed on top of the bed and started talking the multitude of bedding and pulling it on the floor. "Did you like the breakfast, by the way sir?"

message 25: by Iesha (In east shade house at...) (last edited Aug 03, 2014 10:02PM) (new)

William only smiled with the round-a-round way she managed to avoid his question. However, he still wanted to know, rather she had a boyfriend or not. Just when he parted his lips to answer her question, she had changed the subject with another question. Taking a glance at his wrist watch, he noted that he still could spare a few more minutes. "The food was wonderful as it always is whenever you cook" He restated similar lines in the past, since Lila had taken up preparing his meals. Walking over to a small table across the room, he beginning to place papers of his work into his black suitcase. "Which brings me back to your question" He lies as the corners of his lip twists into an grin. "Unlike the other maids, you don't gossip about a boyfriend nor have I seen you with anyone." Actually, she's the only one of the staff members whom I don't know where she lives. "I was asking because I wanted to ask you out." He turns around to see her reaction. "Tonight maybe?"

message 26: by Akiko (new)

Akiko Barreras | 205 comments ((Sorry, got to go to bed. I'll be on tomorrow though :) ))

message 28: by Kaylin Behrens (new)

Kaylin Behrens | 28 comments ((No! I was enjoying reading this....))

message 29: by Akiko (new)

Akiko Barreras | 205 comments ((AHAHAHA Kaylin, welll I'm back now! :) ))

message 30: by Akiko (last edited Aug 04, 2014 09:21AM) (new)

Akiko Barreras | 205 comments Lila grinned at his compliment on her cooking. She couldn't exactly be a maid and have terrible cooking! After taking all the sheets off, she gathered them in her arms and waited for him to say that there was nothing else for her to do here. And yet... he kept on talking about the last question. If the last question caught her off guard, then this one was like catching her off guard, then throwing her in the ocean. "Um..." Lila's eyes widened over the mound of bedding in her arms. "Sorry sir, but I... can't," she said hesitantly. Lila couldn't ever. At night was when she turned involuntarily. She couldn't have him knowing who she really was! "And also, you're my boss. So.. um." She felt very awkward right now. Maybe the whole boss thing would become the excuse. Lila didn't want to be under the thumb of this question anymore, so she started towards the door.

A frown creases his lower face. He had not expected her to decline his invitation. In fact, he expected her to become fluttered, perhaps to even become flushed by his directness. This did make him ponder rather she even held an interest in him. Seeing Lila moved toward the door quickly, he fell in steps behind her. "Lila, wait. You forgot something." His calls after her as he quickly crossed the room. Allowing her to exist wasn't something he wanted just yet, at least not until he found out why she couldn't go with out with him. It had not taken him long to reach her. Coming up beside her, he places a hand on her shoulder as his eyes seeks her face. " While you are under this roof, I am your boss. Outside, you and I are just normal people. I would have approached you in the same way now if we had been at a bar or in a store" He explains, an smile threatening to form on his lips. "Why don't you want to go out with me? If there's someone else, you can say. I won't fire you just because you turned me down. I just want to know." His tone light and a little teasing.

message 32: by Akiko (new)

Akiko Barreras | 205 comments Lila saw his face when she walked towards the door. He was clearly surprised that someone like her could say no to someone like him. It almost made her smug and proud. Lila had actually thought that she had forgotten a real and physical object, so she turned around. Nope. Apparently not. "Well sir, I know that you have no problem with it. Not here, of course. But I do. You are still my boss, and I still cook for you and clean for you and all of that," she lied. He seemed very persistent, but so was she. Of course, his good lookes and his proximity right now weren't helping her conviction. He was still the handsome and rich William Dawson and he was a William Dawson that shows interest in her. "I just told you why, Mr. Dawson." Lila made sure to sound professional when addressing him right now, like she was emphasizing it in her words. "Now if you can please dismiss me. I have to clean these and put new ones on your bed." Just like that, Lila flipped the switch for her to get back to work and away from the complication of why she couldn't go with him.

message 33: by Iesha (In east shade house at...) (last edited Aug 04, 2014 10:20AM) (new)

Disappointed by her dismissal of his advances, he removed his hand from her shoulder. His gaze lingering on Lila`s face, making sure she was really set in her decision. Placing his other hand on the door knob, a small smile spread over his face. "You're not being fair, Miss. Lila Deyes. " Turning the knob, he pulls the door open a crack. "I'll dismiss you for today, but I expect to talk to you later. Before you cook dinner, actually." That way I can ask you again to go out with me. Surely you can't refuse after that. "See you than, Lila" He steps aside to allow her access through the doorway.

(Sorry this is short )

message 35: by Akiko (new)

Akiko Barreras | 205 comments ((No, it's totally fine :) Lol, I actually like this length))

"Ok sir. Thank you. Mr. Dawson," she nodded to him. She didn't know where he was going with wanting to talk to her, but if it was was to ask her out again, she was going to say no. Again. "I'll see you when you get back from work." With that, she exited the bedroom and made her way to the laundry room. After putting them in the machine, she started on the chores. While cleaning, she couldn't help but think of William Dawson. To think he would be interested in her made her giddy. If only she were a normal person. Lila made a mental plan in her head for tonight. Usually, she cooked dinner early and let it sit in the oven so that she could go to her cave before sunset. Maybe she could do the same today?

William watched Lila leaves, and he watched a little long once she was gone. Only the chime from a outside bell drew his attention back to the time. Looking at his watch, he eyes widen. "I'll be late if I keep fooling around here all morning. " He quickly grabs his suitcase, and coat, and headed downstairs. On his way out, he stopped to glance in at Lila and smiled. Than he headed out the door. His driver waited for him outside, and he was taken to his work in. The day passes on with a eight hour work day for William. At the end of the day, he returns home, tired and annoyed. His suppose reading partner had decided to back out of the Douglas Deal.

message 37: by Akiko (new)

Akiko Barreras | 205 comments While William had a long 8-hour day, so did Lila. She cleaned the house, cooked for the other maids and butlers, made his bed, and even got a power nap in there. When he came home, she met him at the door. "Hello Mr. Dawson. How was your day?" Lila asked him. While talking, she motioned for him to give her his coat and briefcase so she could carry it up to his bedroom for him. It was around 5 PM so after she talked to him, she planned on starting dinner.

Walking into his house from the drenched temperature, his face brightened as he sees Lila approaching him. "Hello Lila" A smile instantly coming to his face with her closeness. The frustration from the deal completely forgotten as his mind turned to happier thoughts. He hands her his suitcase and coat. "Join me in the living room for a small chat, please" His eyes twirling with amusement as he made his way to the living room. Once in the living room, he takes a seat on one of the firm sofas that lines his living room. Let's see what she has to say now. She can't really say no, at least not without a reason. He glanced over at a nearby table to an picture of his loving parents, standing together in arm to arm as he waits for Lila to return.

message 39: by Akiko (new)

Akiko Barreras | 205 comments "Of course, sir." Lila took his belongings and walked upstairs to his bedroom. After putting the coat and briefcase away, she took one more look around the room to make sure everything was in order and then went downstairs to the living room. "What did you want to talk about, Mr. Dawson?" she asked. "I have dinner to make so let's please make this fast." Lila stood, her hands clasped behind her back, in front of where he was seated in a chair.

Her voice drew his attention to the doorway. He did hated the fact that he had to ask her again especially while she was working, but he couldn't help wondering why she wouldn't go out with him."Make it fast?" He half chuckled. "If I was actually thinking straight, I could assume you didn't want to be in my presence very long" He pushes himself up and out of his chair. Approaching her, he stops a few inches in front of her, meeting her eyes. "I want you to go out with me because I do find you attractive and is interested in knowing you. But if you don't feel the same way, I do want to know a reason why you don't want to date me." Directness was something William preferred instead of dragging out his intentions. "We can easily go out right now to catch a movie and dinner. It would be fun. You will have fun"

message 41: by Akiko (new)

Akiko Barreras | 205 comments "Not at all, Mr. Dawson. I just need to get started on dinner," she fixed what she had said before. While standing there, she didn't expect her boss to stand up suddenly and stand in such close proximity to her. "Uh.." she fumbled for words. He was so adamant that Lila wasn't sure if her 'Boss' excuse was going to cut it. But that was all she had. "I told you before sir. You're um... my boss." It was hard for her to keep her thoughts straight. He was too close and smelled too good. Even after a day of work, William Dawson still smelled like William Dawson. Lila didn't know what else to say for him to take her excuse so that she could leave. She felt stressed and she needed to be in the cool ocean to de-stress. Badly.

His smile lessen after he notices the internal struggle, she seem to be struggling with. "I guess your indecisive speaks for itself. " William closed his eyes and sighs. Turning, he moves back over to where he came, only he choose not to sit. Instead he opened the top dresser, and took out an white envelop. He makes his way back over to her. "I'm sorry to have been so direct, but I did want to talk to you." He extends the envelop to her. Its too bad. You seem to be taken "...Anyway, here's your pay. You were the last I had to give out. I gave you a raise by the way" He hoped she would perhaps change her mind about going out with him, but he assumed by her expression that was an no go. It's ready is too bad.

message 43: by Akiko (new)

Akiko Barreras | 205 comments Lila sighed in relief when he backed up and let it go. Sort of. She was about to say thank you and go, but he grabbed an envelope before she could. "Don't apologize for being direct, sir," she said. Lila grabbed the envelope and put it in her pocket. "Thank you, sir, but you didn't have to do that," she said seriously. Lila didn't want special treatment. She was totally happy with her original pay. Lila picked up an empty glass on the table and waited for him to say something else.

Watching Lila take the envelope from his hand, he curiosity still pested him. Why doesn't she want to date me? I know I'm right about her not having anyone. I'm sure of it. So why? Such a beautiful woman like this cant be burdered with troubles... That thought lingered on his mind as he listened to her speak. His tone taken on an serious pitch as his expression turned serious. The precious lightness seem to vanish. "The raise was for the excellent work you do around here. You are one of my best workers, and I do value your work, so I felt the raise was necessary. " He than turns to return to his seat. Over his shoulder, he says. "That's all I wanted to say. You are free to leave me, Lila"

message 45: by Akiko (new)

Akiko Barreras | 205 comments Lila was worried when his expression started to turn serious. It didn't seem like she was listening to her, but he responded all the same. "Oh, thank you Mr. Dawson," she said sheepishly, a light blush on her cheeks from his compliment. When he finally dismissed her, she nodded sent him one last smile before leaving. "See you in the morning, sir." When she got back to the kitchen, she started to prepare his meal. The time was later than she had thought, so it seemed a fast made diner was what he was going to get. After thirty minutes of intensely cooking curly pasta with sausages, onions, and tomatoes, she left the dish in the pan in the oven to stay heated. Because of Mr. Dawson's talk with her, she had to leave later than usual. Lila gave instructions to one of the maids on when to serve the pasta to their boss, then grabbed her coat and got things in order for her to go. She could already feel her body being drawn to the ocean because of her long absence from it. Even if it was only a day.

Feeling flushed by her gentle smile, he couldn't help but stares after her as she leaves the room. Shifting his eyes to the empty chair, he smiles. "Is this date telling me that I can't have such a pretty pearl even if she is sitting right under my nose." For awhile, William remained in the living room doing some light reading, before he next moved to his study. Just so happen, William had left his study door cracked. The study had been near the back door in which many of the servants used on their way in and out of the house. Sitting at his desk, William was going over a few past deals in some attempt to find a solution to his current problem. Hearing the door the servants used, he looks up. Lila must be leaving. He noted that went back to his study. That's when it hit him. "Lila is leaving!" He says again as he quickly jumps to his feet. If she's leaving, than that means she's going home. He was already making his way toward the door, almost ripping on his own feet as he does. Hurrying down the long stretch corridor, and taking a right, he makes his way to the servant door. Stopping at the door, he composure himself. He had every intention of remaining quiet as he peers out the door to see Lila walking quickly. No, Will you must be quiet as an ghost. You remember how. He tells himself and moves out of the door in pursuit of Lila. (Assuming she left the house and is walking)

message 47: by Akiko (new)

Akiko Barreras | 205 comments Lila waved goodbye to the maid that she left in charge, put in her coat, and walked out through the service door. Since the ocean want more than 5-10 minutes away, the ocean breeze was easily felt. It wasn't keeping her excitement. Lila just wanted to skip her walking and instantly get to the beach. Now. She was speed-walking now trying to get there quickly. Lila was so focused on her desire that she didn't notice that someone was following her. All she could think about was the ocean. The water.
Once at the beach, Lila headed to the far end where the pier was. It was easier to disappear there.

(Should I hold him off for figure out what she is?)

message 49: by Kaylin Behrens (new)

Kaylin Behrens | 28 comments ((again guys this is sooooooo good))

message 50: by Akiko (new)

Akiko Barreras | 205 comments ((I think he should not find out about her just yet :) Like he can see her going to the beach, but he doesn't see the mermaid part? And then he can ask a bunch of questions the next day or something? ))

« previous 1