Beta Reader Group discussion

PAID services offered > Affordable beta-reading service for most genres.

Comments Showing 1-3 of 3 (3 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Tala (new)

Tala (talaa) Hi!

I'm an affordable beta-reader that can read most genres (YA, dystopia, women’s fiction, romance, short stories, thriller, sci-fi and humor). I offer in-text comments as well as a separate Word document for my full review. This includes notes about the characters, writing style, plot, dialog, and any specific things you request.

Please visit my blog for more info about my service, rate, testimonials, and more here

If you have any questions, please do ask. You can contact me through my goodreads account or through the 'contact me' page of my blog.

Happy writing/reading!
Tala.

message 2: by Michele (new)

Michele Gardiner (michelemilesgardinerwriter) Hi Tala, I've never had a beta-reader, but I went on your site and read how you work and I'm interested. My concern is my genre may not appeal to you. I wrote about my genre blending (nonfiction stories/personal essays) here: http://michelemilesgardiner.com/blog/

Would my 60,000 word book (please click on my home page to read more about what I cover in my book) be one you would enjoy beta reading? I see the genres you prefer. I've been looking for people who enjoy reading similar books to the ones I read (see my book list on my profile). I've noticed when people review books they don't normally read, the reviews start off "I don't normally read (fill in the genre), so..." and, well, the books don't fare well. Sorry to ramble.

Thank you.

message 3: by Tala (new)

Tala (talaa) Michele wrote: "Hi Tala, I've never had a beta-reader, but I went on your site and read how you work and I'm interested. My concern is my genre may not appeal to you. I wrote about my genre blending (nonfiction st..."

Hey Michele, I sent you a message!