#AYEARATHON discussion

July 2018 - TBR Catch-Up > Day 2 of Reading!

Comments Showing 1-6 of 6 (6 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by ke-sha (new)

ke-sha (angel707) | 1015 comments Mod
How's your reading coming along?

message 2: by Ashley (new)

Ashley ❣️ | 39 comments I finished 9 Days and 9 Nights and absolutely loved it and I got to 56% of Clockwork Angel which I wanted to get to 60 but I’m just busy this week. Hopefully tomorrow I can get to 70% of Clockwork Angel but if I read less it won’t bother me too much because it is 4th of July and all but overall I feel like I’m doing really good so far I think. I completed my goal of wanting to finish 9 Days and 9 Nights today so I’m happy

message 3: by Hana'a (new)

Hana'a (osnapitzhanaa) | 99 comments I started Always and Forever, Lara Jean (To All the Boys I've Loved Before, #3) by Jenny Han at midnight and got through a few chapters before telling myself to go to sleep. I plan to read a few more chapters but since I have no work tomorrow because 4th of July I can definitely finish it tomorrow. Jenny Han makes her writing something you can just glide through and enjoy which I love and though I beat myself up for not reading it when I had gotten it last April I think that I I can relate to Lara Jean and her college applications because I am dealing with similar things regarding law school. It makes me miss the characters I love so much and I may go back to the first one later this month.

message 4: by Maija (new)

Maija (maijavi) | 116 comments I'm now 25% into The Abyss Surrounds Us, and so far I'm really liking it! I needed a fast-paced YA sff book right about now. Plus sea monsters = always good.

Currently reading:
The Abyss Surrounds Us (The Abyss Surrounds Us, #1) by Emily Skrutskie

message 5: by Ashly (new)

Ashly (ashlyh) | 91 comments I read 41 pages of Against All Silence.
I'm 40% into Barrel Proof

message 6: by Lizzy (new)

Lizzy Seitz (cookinggurl43) | 191 comments I read absolutely nothing because I had a chronic illness flair up and the last thing my body wanted to do was read so I slept a ton and watched YouTube lol