Read Your Face Off Book Club discussion

General > July 2018 Announcements!

Comments Showing 1-2 of 2 (2 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Riley (new)

Riley (rileyfickett) | 154 comments Mod
Hi all!

Happy July! I wanted to put all of the announcements for July in one spot that you all can access the information whenever you'd like throughout the month, so if you'd like to reference this information later, be sure to check out the announcement post in the "General" discussion folder.

BUDDY READ FOR JULY

In case you missed it, the buddy read selection for July 2018 is This Adventure Ends. We will be starting this buddy read on July 1st and concluding the read on July 31st. The discussion threads are up under the This Adventure Ends folder. There will also be a live show discussion for This Adventure Ends on my YouTube channel (youtube.com/rmfickfack) on Sunday, July 29th (time TBA), so mark your calendars!

A CLASH OF KINGS READ ALONG BEGINS

We will be starting our read along of A Clash of Kings in July with the goal of finishing the book by August 31st. The discussion threads are live under the A Clash of Kings folder, so discuss away! The live show discussion will be announced next month.

JULY 2018 #READYOURFACEOFF 24 HOUR READATHON

The July 2018 round of the #ReadYourFaceOff 24 hour readathon will be on Saturday, July 14th at 9AM in your time zone and will go until Sunday, July 15th at 9AM in your time zone. As usual, this will be a low-key, laid back readathon with the sole objective of reading as much as you can within 24 hours! Feel free to join in. :)

AUGUST 2018 BUDDY READ POLL

The poll for selecting the August 2018 buddy read is live now and will be open until July 20th. We will be choosing between the following books:

In a Dark, Dark Wood by Ruth Ware In a Dark, Dark Wood by Ruth Ware
Now You See Me (Lacey Flint, #1) by Sharon J. Bolton Now You See Me by Sharon J. Bolton
Reconstructing Amelia by Kimberly McCreight Reconstructing Amelia by Kimberly McCreight
Behind Closed Doors by B.A. Paris Behind Closed Doors by BA Paris
Heartsick (Archie Sheridan & Gretchen Lowell, #1) by Chelsea Cain Heartsick by Chelsea Cain

Happy July & happy reading!

message 2: by Rishita (new)

Rishita (thebookwormdiaries) Hello! Just joined the group, super excited to be a part of it! 😄
I do have a question though; for the 24 hour readathon do we have to read a specific book or can we read anything?