I love Alpha Male books club discussion

All about our books > If you could say hot, what book could it be?

Comments Showing 1-22 of 22 (22 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Nee (new)

Nee (neeletters) | 51 comments Only hot erotica ;)

message 2: by Ruth (new)

Ruth | 165 comments Rush (Breathless, #1) by Maya Banks

Super HOT

message 3: by Jennifer (new)

Jennifer | 26 comments I recently read Heavy Issues (Bowen, #2) by Elle Aycart , which was really hot. So was the first book More than Meets the Ink (Bowen, #1) by Elle Aycart . I also remember these as being very hot and steamy... Hate to Love You by Elise Alden , A Million Dirty Secrets (Million Dollar Duet, #1) by C.L. Parker , A Midnight Dance (Fiery Tales, #3) by Lila DiPasqua , Feral Sins (The Phoenix Pack, #1) by Suzanne Wright , Corralled (Blacktop Cowboys, #1) by Lorelei James , Caine's Reckoning (Hell's Eight, #1) by Sarah McCarty and the Spiral of Bliss trilogy by Nina Lane.

message 4: by Josephine (new)

Josephine (jose-s) | 1 comments It's gotta be this one: Succumbing to the Horse Whisperer by Phoenix Aphrodite Hazelton . Really hot, kinky one-handed reading. If you know of anything similar, please let me know

message 5: by Mary (new)

Mary | -56 comments Leave Me Breathless (Ross Siblings, #3) by Cherrie Lynn - hottest sexy scene in a book - ever!

message 6: by Leona (new)

message 7: by Jennifer (new)

Jennifer | 26 comments I want to add Slade (Walk Of Shame, #1) by Victoria Ashley and Reckless (Renegades, #1) by Skye Jordan to the list.

message 8: by Natasha (new)

Natasha | 41 comments all Lora Leigh books are super hot :-)

message 9: by Lizzie (last edited Sep 19, 2014 11:51PM) (new)

Lizzie (lizzierw) | 3 comments Two Sinful Secrets (The Scandalous St. Claires, #2) by Laurel McKee The Raven Prince (Princes Trilogy, #1) by Elizabeth Hoyt To Beguile a Beast (Legend of the Four Soldiers, #3) by Elizabeth Hoyt Ten Ways to Be Adored When Landing a Lord (Love By Numbers, #2) by Sarah MacLean Destiny of the Wolf (Heart of the Wolf, #2) by Terry Spear and My Scandalous Viscount (The Inferno Club, #5) by Gaelen Foley

Pretty much my opinion of what scorching HOT! is.

Paganalexandria  | 118 comments My answer for this is always Wicked Burn by Beth Kery . Extremely hot, with a great storyline, and character you care about.

message 11: by Nee (new)

Nee (neeletters) | 51 comments The last two reads that I found super hot were: Uncivilized and The Driven Trilogy. Oh Lordy! Both alphas were exquisite!

Paganalexandria  | 118 comments Nee wrote: "The last two reads that I found super hot were: Uncivilized and The Driven Trilogy. Oh Lordy! Both alphas were exquisite!"

I've had Driven on my to read list for a while. I like sports themed romance and erotica.

SB*needs low angst books* | 599 comments Heavy Issues by Elle Aycart, Hotter than ever Elle Kennedy, Midnight Caller By N J Cole, and I love Night Visits by Jordan Silver for sexy scenes and laughs.

message 14: by queenBC (new)

queenBC | 129 comments THE BOSS BY ABIGAIL BARNETTE :)))))) ;))))))))))

message 15: by queenBC (new)

queenBC | 129 comments Gabriel´s Inferno serie by sylvia reynard is one of my favorites

message 16: by Julie (new)

Julie (jewels73) | 64 comments Scornfully Yours (Torn, #1) by Pamela Ann BASS COLE!!!!! Not a standalone but the entire read is worth it! (for me anyway) and don't be surprised if you become a "basswhore" too, many have stated they are, it's easy to do.

message 17: by Jill (new)

Jill Wellman | 12 comments Mary wrote: "Leave Me Breathless (Ross Siblings, #3) by Cherrie Lynn - hottest sexy scene in a book - ever!"

Ooooh I agree!! Which scene? For me it was the one inside Ghosts door..lol

message 18: by Erika (new)

Erika | 12 comments More than Meets the Ink (Bowen, #1) by Elle Aycart

I love this book! I also love Heavy Issues, the brother's book.

message 19: by Mags (new)

Mags Timmons | 20 comments Finding Love IN New York. Supper hot.

message 20: by Jennifer (new)

Jennifer | 26 comments Mid-Life Love (Mid-Life Love, #1) by Whitney Gracia Williams was surprisingly hot.

message 21: by Trish (new)

Trish Arcangelo | 8 comments Kresley Cole's The Professional is super hot, so is the sequel The Master. I pretty much love all of Cole's books.

message 22: by Stacey (new)

Stacey | 162 comments On Dublin Street (On Dublin Street, #1) by Samantha Young sooo hot!!