Looking for good books/ Shows/ movies discussion

TV > Teen Wolf

Comments Showing 1-4 of 4 (4 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Fardowsa (new)

Fardowsa (fardowsaay) | 7 comments Teen Wolf is an amazing show its good. But first, the season 1 &2 are mostly introducing to the characters and showing a belief description about the show. Most people would watch the first 2 season and they say it's not good it boring its because 1 & 2 they take everything easy and shows us the background story for us and understand the bit more of the characters. When you reach the 3 season you know what is going on and you know what happened in the past of the show and also the characters. season 3,4,5,6 is more will the fights and action and the drama things will happen without you knowing it becomes more interesting, more binge-watching because its more fun and you would like it. this show is so good that I finish a 2 season in a week.i'm tell you teen wolf at first is kinda boring I was like what is happening like where is the juice and the drama and the action fight and everything you just have to watch it and you will seeeeee.

message 2: by EndlessPages (new)

EndlessPages (liv_readsx) | 266 comments Mod
Fardowsa wrote: "Teen Wolf is an amazing show its good. But first, the season 1 &2 are mostly introducing to the characters and showing a belief description about the show. Most people would watch the first 2 seaso..."

Awesome summary!

message 3: by EndlessPages (new)

EndlessPages (liv_readsx) | 266 comments Mod
Season 3 is bar far my favorite season! Especially the episode Motel California. This was one of my favourite shows ever, but I really feel like the ending was super rushed and wayyy to easy, I was super disappointing by it,

message 4: by Fardowsa (last edited Aug 01, 2018 01:39AM) (new)

Fardowsa (fardowsaay) | 7 comments Olivia wrote: "Season 3 is bar far my favorite season! Especially the episode Motel California. This was one of my favourite shows ever, but I really feel like the ending was super rushed and wayyy to easy, I was..."
OMG YESS season 3 was one of the best seasons the ending was unexpected I have been crying for days and also i being like how can this show continue