Top to BOTM Book Club discussion

BOTMs > Summer Reading!!

Comments Showing 1-3 of 3 (3 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Markie (new)

Markie (vegoego) | 80 comments Mod
This month we're doing something a little different.

Instead of picking just one book for our BOTM pick, we're going through our backlog and catching up on a lot of books! We'll start a thread for each one we pick. Wanna read with us or have read it in the past? Jump in and chat!

Share the books you're currently reading! We might just pick it up too!

message 2: by AnnMarie (new)

AnnMarie (am_fasano) | 21 comments I started a new job recently that is pretty terrible so I have been re-reading comfort books in my spare time. I recently re-read Nora Sakavic All for the Game series. It is one I owned for a few years but was never interested enough to read and when I finally picked up book one I read all three in quick succession and was kicking myself for waiting so long! I think I am going to move onto Adrienne Wilder My Brother's Keeper series next. I haven't re-read it in quite a while and it is really good :) I am re-reading/listening to the Cut & Run series by Abigail Roux here & there also.

As for new books, I have Terms of Service on my radar, probably for this weekend and also Galaxies and Oceans in the near future.

message 3: by Markie (new)

Markie (vegoego) | 80 comments Mod
I'm extremely tempted to re-listen to all of Cut and Run again too. I miss those guys!

Sorry the new job is rough!