What's the Name of That Book??? discussion

UNSOLVED: One specific book > Contemporary Romance, troubled marriage, close to divorce but HEA

Comments Showing 1-5 of 5 (5 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Succubus (new)

Succubus | 3 comments hello! I can't remember the name of this book I've read. It has a pretty out of the ordinary plot so I still have some hope left of finding it. 😄
The hero and the heroine are married, they've been married for some years, they have two kids. They are no longer happy, the husband constantly accuses the wife of cheating, they're constantly fighting. I believe the wife was a stay at home mom.
I don't remember many details, but towards the end the heroine ends up getting pregnant and that's what makes them get back together for the most part.
It's not an old book and I went to re-read it, thinking it would be in my library but I can't find it anywhere, I hope someone can help!

message 2: by Kris (new)

Kris | 36591 comments Mod
Succubus, around what year did you read this book? This will help narrow down the search.

What's the husband's job? How did they meet?

What's the tone - romantic, angsty, steamy/clean, funny at times, etc.?

What's the time period and location - country, region, big city/small town?

Tips for posting a book request: https://www.goodreads.com/topic/show/...

message 3: by crazy1bad (new)

crazy1bad | 188 comments reminds me of The Ultimate Betrayal but it was the h that accused the H of cheating. In the annotation it say they had 3 kids but if I remember it right they had 2 kids and she got pregnant with their 3 one.

message 4: by Nadia (new)

Nadia | 3 comments Was the story set in Australia, and was she of Italian ancestry?

message 5: by Lobstergirl, au gratin (new)

Lobstergirl | 40648 comments Mod
Succubus, are you still looking for this or did you find it?