The YA Addicts. discussion

Anyone still active in this group?

Comments Showing 1-6 of 6 (6 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Cadence (new)

Cadence Cavanaugh (cadencecavanaugh) | 11 comments This is the first group I've done an authors Q&A so I was hoping it was going to keep growing. I came to post about another sale for those who still havnt got to read, but i'm not sure if its active anymore.

Testing... 1... 2..

message 2: by Prachi (new)

Prachi Pati | 6 comments Yeah, strangely I don't get any notifications from discussions on this group, so wondering if there are any discussions :)

message 3: by Harley (new)

Harley (projectbells) I'm thinking of starting another group, since many of these group members aren't really active anymore. If you're interested, let me know :)

message 4: by Prachi (new)

Prachi Pati | 6 comments Isabella wrote: "I'm thinking of starting another group, since many of these group members aren't really active anymore. If you're interested, let me know :)"

Yeah, I'm interested. I'm new to the YA genre, but find whatever I have read so far, really interesting. So would like to be a part of a group to discuss more and get more recommendations:)

message 5: by Harley (new)

Harley (projectbells) Okay great! I'll start it up, and leave the title here for anyone who wants to join.
It's called: "YA BookClub", if yall wanna join :)

-Bella xx

message 6: by Kamna (new)

Kamna | 3 comments Hey!