What's the Name of That Book??? discussion

UNSOLVED: One specific book > 2018/2017 Young Adult Sci-fi/Cli-fi, Protagonist is placed in large open air prison and fends for themselves as the world beyond the 'prison' collapses! Possible Spoilers ahead.

Comments Showing 1-3 of 3 (3 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Shanti (new)

Shanti Duraiappah | 1 comments Possible Spoilers ahead!

Looking for a book I saw while browsing either ibooks or amazon kindle a couple of months ago (definitely in 2018). I remember that it is a book where the Protagonist (possibly female) is placed in a large open air prison complex (possibly in Texas or New Mexico) and the first book deals with her survival within the open air complex/arena (like Hunger games or Maze Runner). However the guards are the boundary of this outlaw land begin to disappear and it is revealed that the greater world is possibly going through a climate catastrophe.

This book is definitely a part of a series and I believe the second in the series deals with the protagonist and her group escaping the complex to explore the collapsed United States!

Any help would be greatly appreciated, the most recent book most likely came out this year!

message 2: by Kris (new)

Kris | 36622 comments Mod
Lawless by Tarah Benner?

Google search -- site:www.goodreads.com "young adult" dystopia "open air" prison guards disappear

message 3: by Lobstergirl, au gratin (new)

Lobstergirl | 40678 comments Mod
Shanti, are you still looking for this or did you find it?

unread topics | mark unread

Books mentioned in this topic

Lawless (other topics)

Authors mentioned in this topic

Tarah Benner (other topics)