My World of 1x1s discussion

Action/Thriller > Akiko and Janelle

Comments Showing 1-50 of 161 (161 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4

message 1: by Janelle (new)

Janelle  (jj_thompson) | 483 comments Hello:)

message 2: by Akiko (new)

Akiko Barreras | 131 comments Hola! So do you like the cheerleader/spy idea? Or did you have another one in mind?

message 3: by Janelle (new)

Janelle  (jj_thompson) | 483 comments Yes I did:) It's so interesting:)

message 4: by Akiko (new)

Akiko Barreras | 131 comments Sweet :) So did you want a bit of romance in there too? I kinda do :*)

message 5: by Janelle (new)

Janelle  (jj_thompson) | 483 comments Yes:) A roleplay isn't ever as interesting without the romance.:) I was just wondering if we will do more then one character?

message 6: by Akiko (new)

Akiko Barreras | 131 comments Yaaas! Lol, yeah I think we should :) one boy and one girl each? or nah? Are the guys gonna be cheerleaders lol?

message 7: by Janelle (new)

Janelle  (jj_thompson) | 483 comments Lol:) One boy and girl each is fine:) If you want the guys to be a cheerleader or they can be something else. I'm not sure.

message 8: by Akiko (new)

Akiko Barreras | 131 comments Hmm, are the four of them going to interact together or is it gonna be one girl and guy rp and the other girl and guy rp and they'll only do some crossovers?

message 9: by Janelle (new)

Janelle  (jj_thompson) | 483 comments Let's have them interact with each other... It will be easier then having them not.

message 10: by Akiko (new)

Akiko Barreras | 131 comments Ok, so one thread with four characters got it :) What if we have one girl already in the cheerleading squad and an agent, then she has to recruit and train the newbie girl? And we could have them ending up be best friends? Or they could start off being best friends and the one girl didn't tell her best friend about the cheerleading squad being agents? :)

message 11: by Janelle (new)

Janelle  (jj_thompson) | 483 comments I'm not sure..... What if they are already best friends and the one isn't on the cheer squad. Wants to join with her best friend but she doesn't know they are agents? not so good. We don't have to do this idea.

message 12: by Akiko (new)

Akiko Barreras | 131 comments Well, the squad has to want to recruit the girl because of a skill :/ Phew, this is harder than I thought...
Ok. What if... we start the story where the girl not yet on the squad is hacking into like.. idk the Pentagon with her best friend (Who is on the squad). Her best friend sees her skill and asks the squad if they can recruit her? Do you like that? :/

message 13: by Janelle (new)

Janelle  (jj_thompson) | 483 comments Yeah I forgot about that. Yes we have the girl like hack into the pentagon.:) I wasn't sure to explain what I was thinking.

message 14: by Akiko (new)

Akiko Barreras | 131 comments Ahaha ok :) And should the guys be friends with one of them? Or both? OOO! If the girl getting recruited has the guy friend, he could be like "Why the heck are you joining cheerleading?" :D :D :D
OR one guy will be their guy best friend, and one guy on the squad!? AND HE'LL BE A HUNK!
Lol, sorry... so many ideas!

message 15: by Janelle (new)

Janelle  (jj_thompson) | 483 comments It's alright:) I love the second Idea:D

message 16: by Akiko (new)

Akiko Barreras | 131 comments YES! So one guy on the squad, and one as the best friend :) Who is going to make who? And who is gonna be with who for the romance part?

message 17: by Janelle (new)

Janelle  (jj_thompson) | 483 comments Can I make the girl that is recruited onto the the squad. Then I will be the guy on the squad:)

message 18: by Akiko (new)

Akiko Barreras | 131 comments Dang it, lol I was gonna ask :/ I thought the hunk and recruiter were gonna get together?

message 19: by Janelle (new)

Janelle  (jj_thompson) | 483 comments Wait yes they were going to get together I mean the guy best friend not the hunk. I'm so stupid.

message 20: by Akiko (new)

Akiko Barreras | 131 comments lol :D Ok, so I make the Hunk and the best friend
you make The recruited and the guy best friend? :)

message 21: by Janelle (new)

Janelle  (jj_thompson) | 483 comments Yes:) Sorry that will not happen again:)

message 22: by Akiko (new)

Akiko Barreras | 131 comments It's no problem :) I'll get to character making! Mine will be really simple, fyi :/

message 23: by Janelle (new)

Janelle  (jj_thompson) | 483 comments Same:)

message 24: by Akiko (last edited Aug 03, 2014 04:35PM) (new)

Akiko Barreras | 131 comments Name: Wren Storm
Grade: Junior
Appearance: A real hunk. Period. Wren is muscular because of martial arts and his good looks only add to that. He is often asked why he joined the squad, but obviously he can't tell them the real reason.
FC- Caio Cesar
(view spoiler)
Background: Wren became a black belt at the age of eleven. His father trained him ever since he could walk. In freshman year, Wren was practicing in the gym with a dummy, but didn't know that one of the squad members was watching him. A couple days later, he was approached by the squad and asked to join. His instant reply was "No way, cheerleading is for girls", but then they told him what they actually did and why they wanted him. He has been carrying out missions for them every since while also performing at pep rallies and competitions.

---------------------------------------

Name: Myka Rutter
Grade: Junior
Appearance: Has ombre hair!!! Dark brown on the top and fades to blond. Also has blue eyes. FC-Zoe Sugg!!!
(view spoiler)
(view spoiler)
Background: Like Wren, Myka's specialty is in Martial Arts with also some other types of fighting styles in there. Although she didn't get her black belt til middle school, she is still considered one of the squad's best agents. Along with Wren, of course. In addition to Martial Arts, she has been a cheerleader since elementary school. So naturally, Myka was easier to recruit than Wren. Being in Martial Arts actually made cheerleading easier for Myka. The two of them were recruited at the same time and are very close friends. They've been on missions together and were even almost killed together!

message 25: by Janelle (new)

Janelle  (jj_thompson) | 483 comments I'll post mine in a sec:)

message 26: by Akiko (new)

Akiko Barreras | 131 comments No rush, I'm not even done!

message 27: by Janelle (new)

Janelle  (jj_thompson) | 483 comments I'm trying to get my links to work so it's taking a bit too long.

message 28: by Akiko (new)

Akiko Barreras | 131 comments Ohh ok, yeahhh the linking and photo stuff on goodreads is hard sometimes :/

message 29: by Janelle (new)

Janelle  (jj_thompson) | 483 comments Yeah but I'm getting it.

message 30: by Akiko (new)

Akiko Barreras | 131 comments Are you making the best friend 16?

message 31: by Janelle (new)

Janelle  (jj_thompson) | 483 comments If you want me to I'm doing these characters to work with yours

message 32: by Akiko (new)

Akiko Barreras | 131 comments Ohh ok :) I'm almost done with the girl!

message 33: by Janelle (new)

Janelle  (jj_thompson) | 483 comments Same:)

message 34: by Akiko (new)

Akiko Barreras | 131 comments DONE! :)

message 35: by Janelle (last edited Aug 03, 2014 04:50PM) (new)

Janelle  (jj_thompson) | 483 comments Name: Adrianna Grey

Appearance: Tan skin, dark brown eyes, and long black hair. Skinny athletic build.

FC- Nathalie Kelley

Background: Adrianna lost her parents when she was six years old moving in with her Aunt. She was raised in a great way she got closer to her Aunt and made great friends. She was so happy to meet them and everyone else. As she grew from being six she was in dance, ice skating, gymnastics, and self defense. But her great skills to her she loves is hacking. But she doesn’t do that much stuff.
~~~~~~

Name: Brent Cobalt

Appearance: black/ brown hair, dark green eyes, and tall build.

FC- Logan Lerman

Background: Brent has lived a hard life his dad abusing him causes him to hide all the time and lock himself away inside of his house just to hide. But he’s learned on how to pick a lock, fix up a car, and fix up guns. He has worked hard to not reveal anything.

message 36: by Janelle (new)

Janelle  (jj_thompson) | 483 comments Let me know if these pics are working please.

message 37: by Akiko (new)

Akiko Barreras | 131 comments Is it possible to make the girls the same age, and the guys the same age? Sorry, it's just a thing with me :/

message 38: by Akiko (new)

Akiko Barreras | 131 comments Janelle Jasmine wrote: "Let me know if these pics are working please."

Awww, they aren't :(

message 39: by Janelle (new)

Janelle  (jj_thompson) | 483 comments Okay I'm just going to post the links is that okay?

message 40: by Akiko (new)

Akiko Barreras | 131 comments Yeah, that's fine

message 41: by Janelle (new)

Janelle  (jj_thompson) | 483 comments I got it to work:)

message 42: by Akiko (new)

Akiko Barreras | 131 comments WAIT, THEY"RE WORKING!

message 43: by Akiko (new)

Akiko Barreras | 131 comments YAY!!

message 44: by Janelle (new)

Janelle  (jj_thompson) | 483 comments Yes! I'm so glad they are!:)

message 45: by Akiko (new)

Akiko Barreras | 131 comments Me too! Adrianna is sooo pretty! :)
So can you? Please make the girl 16 and the guy 17? Pweaasee

message 46: by Janelle (new)

Janelle  (jj_thompson) | 483 comments Thanks:) I will switch the ages I just realized they were different.

message 47: by Akiko (new)

Akiko Barreras | 131 comments Thanks! Oh my gosh, you're like the best roleplayer ever...

message 48: by Janelle (new)

Janelle  (jj_thompson) | 483 comments Thanks:) So are you!:)

message 49: by Akiko (new)

Akiko Barreras | 131 comments Thanks :) Soooo excited to start!

message 50: by Janelle (new)

Janelle  (jj_thompson) | 483 comments Yes!:) Who should start??

« previous 1 3 4