What's the Name of That Book??? discussion

Second Chance at Love (MacKenna Born & Bred, #1)
This topic is about Second Chance at Love
SOLVED: Adult Fiction > SOLVED. Contemporary Romance: Couple gets engaged in college, she finds him in bed with other woman, years later she returns home when her mother requires surgery. [s]

Comments Showing 1-6 of 6 (6 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Nadia | 3 comments Help please. Looking for a book, I remember that the h and H were engaged at college and she finds him in bed with ow. I think she breaks his nose with a bat! She leaves and years later they meet up again when she goes back home when her mother requires surgery. Thanks

message 2: by Shelia (new)

Shelia Williams | 766 comments Sound like my kind of book. Hope it is found.

message 3: by Lobstergirl, au gratin (new)

Lobstergirl | 40688 comments Mod
Nadia, as you saw in the popup box when you posted your comment, please put some plot details in your header. And say when you read the book. This makes your query a lot easier to solve.

message 4: by Kris (new)

Kris | 36637 comments Mod
I added plot details to the topic header. Feel free to update it (without spoilers) using the small "edit" link on the desktop website (not the mobile app).

Nadia | 3 comments Hi, thanks for the help. I’ve managed to find it. It was Second chance at love by Tara Paradise. Bit of a newbie at this, how do I mark this as solved?

message 6: by Kris (new)

Kris | 36637 comments Mod
Glad you found your book, Nadia. Here's the link - Second Chance at Love by Tara Paradise.

I marked your request Solved by clicking the small "edit" link beside the header on the desktop website (not the mobile app).

unread topics | mark unread

Books mentioned in this topic

Second Chance at Love (other topics)

Authors mentioned in this topic

Tara Paradise (other topics)