1×1+ RPs discussion

1×1's > вℓσσмιηє¢єηт and Maddi

Comments Showing 1-9 of 9 (9 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by [deleted user] (new)

Hey! Okay so I have one, but it's only the walk through of the game, and there is a lot of reading involved, but if you want to look at it here it is.

http://m.ign.com/wikis/mass-effect-3/...

message 2: by [deleted user] (new)

I really suggest looking at the characters, that will help a lot as well.

message 3: by [deleted user] (new)

Okay sorry it's in the third. Basically it's about how in the year 2215, or something like that, a woman of man name commander Shepard is the first human specter, specters are basically hand selected by the council, and they have jurisdiction that other people don't have, Shepard finds out about a race called the reapers, and they want to wipe out several races to extinction. Shepard wants to stop it so she needs the help of the galaxy before it's too late. I was wondering if we could start it in mass effect 3?

message 4: by [deleted user] (new)

Hmm I could do really any, I'm just super bad at MxM XD I think it's because I don't really know how a guy thinks but anyway, either one is fine, but do you want to be Shepard or shall I?

message 5: by [deleted user] (new)

We could do FxF? And I would kind of like to be Shepard XD but that probably because I've played the game :P

message 6: by [deleted user] (new)

She just a normal human, and you can make an alien if you want, but a human is just as fine.

message 7: by [deleted user] (new)

Ya that's fine, I might not have her up tonight I'm going to see a play about grease.

message 8: by [deleted user] (new)

Okay and sorry about leaving earlier, I didn't get the stupid notification.

message 9: by [deleted user] (new)

For Character, no. Sorry I've been a little busy :)