Book Trailers - Check Them Out! discussion

Shadow Guardians
This topic is about Shadow Guardians
Science Fiction > Shadow Guardians by Brett A. Lawrence

Comments Showing 1-4 of 4 (4 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Kat (new)

Kat Desi (katdesiwrites) | 878 comments Mod
For Abigail and Dennis Webster it was supposed to be a quiet anniversary dinner out. Lindsey Maguire, a ruthless up-and-coming business executive, had things to do this night. For each this one evening will see their individual worlds turned upside down. Each will stand at the brink of eternity. For the Websters it will be a mid-air collision over a dark Puget Sound; Lindsey will run afoul of a vengeful subordinate as brutal as her. Unknown to them, or anyone of Earth, an alien race will intervene at the point of death to extract them. They are the fortunate ones. Or are they? Nothing will be the same again as they learn the horrible truth behind their existence. More immediate, they will have to learn to cope with each other as their altered existence lays bare the best and worst in the character of each.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YcgJ2...

message 2: by Michael (new)

Michael Benavidez | 1203 comments It's interesting, though I think the blurb does a bit more for the book than the trailer. not knocking the trailer cuz it's good too but i'm gonna get this cuz of the excellent blurb :)

message 3: by Donna (new)

Donna | 3463 comments Mod
Ditto Michael...sounds really good :)

message 4: by Brett (new)

Brett Lawrence | 1 comments Thanks all for the help in getting this posted along with the comments.
I appreciate the feedback on the trailer. I did it several months ago when all this was relatively new and me inexperienced in making sure any activities went to completely support the work. In that light, since I am a space exploration freak it was sort of off the top of my head with SG's space travel component...go with what you know. I thought the wind noise added sort of an eerie component to it. I live in the Lakewood/Tacoma/Puget Sound area, and this being the home of the X-Files and dank, dreary weather it felt like it jived with the cover.

Brett