Aussie Readers discussion

Archives > S&S Australia ARC July Giveaways - closes July 31st!

Comments Showing 1-11 of 11 (11 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Simon & Schuster Australia (simonschusteraustralia) | 38 comments Hi everyone, we have two more books with exciting ARC giveaways happening this month!

The first, The Scoop by Terence J. Quinn is a high octane adventure thriller reminiscent of Clive Cussler. Journalist Jonno Bligh is flying high with a bestselling book and an Oscar for Best Screenplay. But along with the accolades he picks up a cocaine habit and a case of writers’ block. While detoxing on his yacht in the Indian Ocean, Jonno falls foul of murderous modern day pirate BangBang Budiman and becomes part of deadly game of cat and mouse that threatens him and the woman he loves.

The second is The Sunday Girl by Pip Drysdale. The Girl on the Train meets Before I Go to Sleep with a dash of Bridget Jones in this chilling tale of love gone wrong. Any woman who’s been involved with a bad, bad man and been dumped will understand why Taylor Bishop wanted to destroy Angus Hollingsworth in the same way he destroyed her: ‘Insiduously. Irreparably.’ So Taylor consults The Art of War and makes a plan. Then things get really out of control and this gripping tale becomes impossible to put down.

You can learn more about both books and request them here: http://www.simonandschuster.com.au/c/...

message 2: by Brenda, Aussie Authors Queen (new)

Brenda | 72321 comments Mod
Thanks once again S&S :)

message 3: by Sharon (new)

Sharon | 4829 comments Another fabulous giveaway. Thank you so much, S&S. Good luck to everyone who enters :)

message 4: by Tracey Allen (new)

Tracey Allen at Carpe Librum (carpelibrum) | 814 comments Good luck to those who enter :-)

message 5: by Donna (new)

Donna | 87 comments Excellent! Another great giveaway and more great books. Than you and good luck to everyone. :)

message 6: by Amanda - (new)

Amanda - Mrs B's Book Reviews (amanda-mrsbsbookreviews) | 11 comments Fantastic opportunity. I have entered. Thanks extended to Simon & Schuster.

message 7: by Debbie (new)

Debbie | 5 comments How do we enter ?

message 8: by Sharon (new)

Sharon | 4829 comments My delivery man just delivered my copy of The Scoop Thank you so much S&S. Pretty excited as this is my first book delivered to my new house 😊📚🏠

message 9: by Sharon (new)

Sharon | 4829 comments Debbie wrote: "How do we enter ?"

Debbie there is a link at the bottom of message 1 from S&S. Click on the link and from there you should be able to enter. Good luck!

message 10: by Sharon (new)

Sharon J | 26 comments Just finished reading Second Sight - loved it and highly recommend it for others to read!

Simon & Schuster Australia (simonschusteraustralia) | 38 comments Thanks to everyone who's entered so far. The competition closes on the 31st July, so still time to enter before we pick winners and send out the books!