Detailed Roleplayers discussion

1x1 > ღ✡Sydney ➳ Sage✡ღ + ☪ƤƐƦɱɪɲɪʗ☪

Comments Showing 1-50 of 310 (310 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7

message 1: by Delirious (last edited Aug 03, 2014 03:27PM) (new)

Delirious Pool (deliriousrobin) | 5058 comments
†нїṧ ḯ﹩η‷☂ ღƴ ﹩т◎ґƴ, ℑ ʝʊṧ⊥ ẘαηт℮∂ ☂☺ ʊ﹩ℯ ḯ☂﹩ ḟґ◎м @ ∂ḯƒḟℯґ℮ηт ωε♭ṧḯ⊥ε ωℌї¢ℌ ḯṧ αмαℨїᾔℊ ßƴ ⊥ℌε ω@⑂▣▣▣.†♄ї﹩ ṧ⊥øґƴ ї﹩, Ṳη∂℮ґḓ◎❡ мα∂℮ їη Шα☂тραḓ αᾔ∂ ⊥нїṧ ẘ@ṧ ¢ґℯαтℯḓ ♭¥ ℕ@☂αℓ☤℮▣▪.

У◎υ ḱη◎ẘ ⑂☺ʊ❝ґℯ їᾔ ʟø√℮ ẘℌεᾔ ¥øυ ¢@ᾔ‷⊥ ƒαłℓ αṧℓℯ℮℘ ♭ℯ¢αυṧ℮ я℮@łḯтƴ ☤ṧ ƒḯᾔαℓʟ¥ ß℮☂т℮я тн@η ⑂◎ʊя ḓґ℮@м﹩▪

Okay, my life is shitty just have to say. Ugh. So, when I'm walking down the hallway I tripped and fell hitting the most popular guy down the stairs. The stairs?! So, yeah he ended into the hospital which ended up making everybody hating me. Cause, you see the popular guy was going to win the football game whatever. Its not very important in my perspective, but oh well.. Then quess what his mother wants to sue me and my mom, but the father thinks its not needed. On top of all that the popular guy isn't mad, just a little depressed cause he can't play football. Another issue is that I've had a crush on this guy forever even since we were little kids. Then his mother well more father told me that I had to practically babysit, because he got a bad concussion which could injure him if anybody like knocks him down in football that's why he is sitting down on the bleachers. I'm trying really hard not to like him, but he just keeps making me smile. Why is this happening to me?!

Ḻø♥ℯ ḯ﹩ ℘αт☤℮η⊥, ł◎♥ℯ ☤ṧ кїᾔḓ▣ ℐ☂ ⅾøεṧ η☺☂ ℯη√ƴ, ḯ☂ ⅾøεṧ η◎т ß☺@ṧт, ☤т ḯṧ ηø☂ ℘ґ◎üḓ▣ Ї☂ ☤ṧ ᾔ◎т ґü∂ε, ☤т ☤ṧ ᾔ◎т ṧℯʟƒ➸ṧεℯкḯηℊ, ☤☂ ї﹩ ᾔ◎☂ ε@ṧḯł⑂ @ηℊℯґ℮ḓ, ḯ⊥ ḱεε℘﹩ η☺ ґℯ¢☺ґḓ ◎ḟ ẘґ☺ηℊ﹩▣ ℒ☺ṽℯ ḓ☺℮ṧ ᾔ☺т ∂ℯʟ☤ℊн☂ ḯᾔ ℯ♥☤ℓ ♭υ⊥ я℮נ◎☤¢℮﹩ ẘ☤тн тн℮ ☂яυ⊥ℌ▪ ℑт αℓẘα¥﹩ ℘ґ◎тε¢⊥ṧ, αʟωα¥ṧ ⊥ґυ﹩т﹩, @łωαƴṧ ♄☺℘℮ṧ, @ℓẘα¥ṧ ℘ℯґṧε♥εя℮﹩▣

Then everything tipped upside down, he found a girlfriend which broke my heart. The other thing that sucks his he still thinks I'm just a friend. Then he moves down a road from me and I have to help him paint his room. Were always teasing each other and I want it to be more, but I don't know if I'm really good for him either. So, I'm just going to let him be with me. But, he starts acting weirder around me and I don't know, does he like me? Plus, he found his girlfriend cheating on him with his best friend which hurts him a lot. What will happen will these two kids fall for each other? Or are they fated to just be friends.

✝нε ßℯ﹩т łø√℮ ḯ﹩ ☂нℯ кḯη∂ ☂нαт αẘαк℮ηṧ т♄℮ ﹩☺υł @η∂ ღ@кℯ﹩ üṧ ґ℮αḉℌ ḟ☺я ღ◎яℯ, т♄@☂ ρʟαη☂﹩ α ƒїґℯ ḯη øυя ℌ℮@ґ☂ṧ αηḓ ♭ґ☤ᾔℊ﹩ ρℯα¢ε ☂ø ◎υґ мїη∂ṧ▣ ∀ηⅾ тℌα⊥❝﹩ ω♄α☂ ¥◎ʊ❝√ε ❡☤♥℮η ღℯ▣ †нαт❝﹩ ẘℌ@⊥ Ї‷ḓ ℌøρ℮ⅾ ⊥☺ ❡ї√℮ ƴ◎υ ḟ☺ґℯṽℯґ

Requirements~

° Detailed Characters
° Will have minor characters as well
° Detailed Writing, no one liners

ℑ ⊥♄☤ηк ƴ◎υ ﹩☂їłł ł☺ṽℯ мε, ♭υ⊥ ẘε ¢αη’⊥ ℮﹩ḉ@℘ε тℌε ḟα¢т тнαт ℑ’μ η◎☂ εᾔ◎ʊℊℌ ḟ◎ґ ⑂◎ʊ▪ ℑ кηεẘ т♄ї﹩ ωαṧ ℊ◎ḯηℊ т☺ нα℘ρεη▣ ϟø ℑ’ღ η◎☂ ♭ℓαмḯᾔ❡ ƴ☺ʊ ƒøя ƒ@ℓℓḯᾔℊ ḯη ʟ☺√ℯ ẘḯт♄ αᾔ◎☂н℮ґ ωøмαη▣ Ї’μ η☺⊥ @ᾔℊґ⑂, ℯї☂нεя▣ ℑ ṧℌøʊʟḓ ß℮, ßυт Ї’м η☺⊥▪ ℑ נü﹩☂ ḟ℮εʟ ℘α☤ᾔ▣ Å ℓ◎т ☺ƒ ℘@ḯη▣ ℐ ☂ℌ☺ʊℊℌ⊥ ℐ ¢◎υℓḓ ḯмαℊḯηε ℌ◎ω мυ¢н ☂♄ḯṧ ẘ◎üłḓ ℌʊґт, ♭üт ℐ ẘ@ṧ ẘяøᾔℊ▪

⋆ᴘᴇʀᴍɪɴɪᴄ (ninhagala909) | 1075 comments Alright. :)
So now what?

message 3: by Delirious (new)

Delirious Pool (deliriousrobin) | 5058 comments We make our characters, well the main characters

⋆ᴘᴇʀᴍɪɴɪᴄ (ninhagala909) | 1075 comments Alright. Shall we choice?

message 5: by Delirious (new)

Delirious Pool (deliriousrobin) | 5058 comments Okay :3 yu choice first

⋆ᴘᴇʀᴍɪɴɪᴄ (ninhagala909) | 1075 comments I'll bet he boy

message 8: by Delirious (new)

Delirious Pool (deliriousrobin) | 5058 comments You wnt to be the boy, that's fine I'll be the girl if that's what your saying?

message 10: by Delirious (new)

Delirious Pool (deliriousrobin) | 5058 comments Okay we should make our characters now :3

⋆ᴘᴇʀᴍɪɴɪᴄ (ninhagala909) | 1075 comments You first?

message 12: by Delirious (new)

Delirious Pool (deliriousrobin) | 5058 comments Is it okay if i do it tomorrow cause I'm tired and my iternet is off and I'm on my phone

⋆ᴘᴇʀᴍɪɴɪᴄ (ninhagala909) | 1075 comments Alright. You active though?

message 14: by Delirious (new)

Delirious Pool (deliriousrobin) | 5058 comments Of course :)

⋆ᴘᴇʀᴍɪɴɪᴄ (ninhagala909) | 1075 comments Alright. What time is it over there?

message 16: by Delirious (new)

Delirious Pool (deliriousrobin) | 5058 comments 10:47 my mom turnns the iternet off at 8 so after that i may or not be active then. but day time all be on around three after work and I'm not going to ignore ya like some people do

message 17: by Delirious (new)

Delirious Pool (deliriousrobin) | 5058 comments But i don't think i have work tomorrow and some of the other days kinda unknown since I'm part time

⋆ᴘᴇʀᴍɪɴɪᴄ (ninhagala909) | 1075 comments You wanna do it first?

message 20: by Delirious (new)

Delirious Pool (deliriousrobin) | 5058 comments Um. why dpnt yu get your characters up and all get mine up later cause I'm still at work :( we were realky busy

message 21: by ⋆ᴘᴇʀᴍɪɴɪᴄ (last edited Aug 04, 2014 12:46PM) (new)

⋆ᴘᴇʀᴍɪɴɪᴄ (ninhagala909) | 1075 comments Alright.

Name: Justin Oakley
Appearance:

History: As the time goes by, the moon changes, the earth rotates. More pollution with the sun going down having mixes of colors. There stands Justin. Attractive, cute and always gets the girls trying to stop looking at him. Raised by parents with good looks and good money year around. He was known as the most popular guy, even growing up. To the luckiest girl in the world to get a kiss, to broken hearts seeing the person you love just suddenly just cheating to see and then they just notice there are more perfect people out there. Justin always hanged around with the girls and boys at the bar some times. Of course, his parents were like the cool cats. They still had their funny, crazy inside them. It's kinda a thing that goes to every one of the Oakley family. Of course, nothing much happens except when it comes to girls desperate and grades. Justin would give a A- to his life.
Personality: Of course, he's all known for being funny sometimes, protective only if he falls in love, at times, rough. Well, he tries balancing things with the ladies, friends and football practice year around. Oh yeah, yet to mention, he is a football star. In the High School varsity team, captain. It's always been like that since freshman year. Since of all the football, he's been kinda delicate after all his injures and concussions. But you gotta work and do what you love to make yourself happy.

message 22: by Delirious (last edited Aug 06, 2014 02:41PM) (new)

Delirious Pool (deliriousrobin) | 5058 comments © ᴅɪsᴄʟᴀɪᴍᴇʀ: [This template is inspired by 〈 ♣ 〉 ғɪᴇɴᴅɪsʜ ᴅᴇʟɪɢʜᴛs & 〈〈 ᶠᶦˢʰᵇʷᶫ ╳ |. Created by ▲ Åṧℌʟε¥ ▼ (Tʜᴇ Gʀᴇᴀᴛ ᴀɴᴅ Pᴏᴡᴇʀғᴜʟ).

▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬
[image error]
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ❝Quote❞ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀

┣▇ Sage Church Martin ▇▇▇▇▇═─

[Seventeen Years Old][Female][Heterosexual][Ginny Gardner][Single]

▂▃▄▅▆▇█▓▒░Mᴇɴᴛᴀʟɪᴛʏ░▒▓█▇▆▅▄▃▂

▐⊱ Trait ✔ Hard Working
▐⊱ Trait ✔ Selfless
▐⊱ Trait ✔ Neat
▐⊱ Trait ✔ Intuitive
▐⊱ Trait ✔ Persistent
▐⊱ Trait ✔ Kind
▐⊱ Trait ✔ Shy
▐⊱ Trait ✗ Bossy
▐⊱ Trait ✗ Cowardly
▐⊱ Trait ✗ Stubborn
▐⊱ Trait ✗ Sarcastic
▐⊱ Trait ✗ Impatient
▐⊱ Trait ✗ Narrow Minded

▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬
[image error]
▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ❝Quote❞ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀

⋆ᴘᴇʀᴍɪɴɪᴄ (ninhagala909) | 1075 comments It's blank for the info an I can't see the gifs

message 24: by Delirious (new)

Delirious Pool (deliriousrobin) | 5058 comments I know, sorry I'm getting it done my big sister came over to the house and you can start the roleplay and I'll reply :) sorry :(

⋆ᴘᴇʀᴍɪɴɪᴄ (ninhagala909) | 1075 comments Meh. Can you do the first comment. I wanna get a sense of it

message 27: by Delirious (new)

Sage was always the quiet girl and sat in the back. She never truly had friends except one until that unfaithful day. She had binders in her hands from English. She looked up from her feet to see Justin. You had to admit, he was hot and she had always liked him. It was like when she saw him everything faded away and something happened. She actually tripped over her on feet slamming into Justin. Who as you know fell down the stairs. Eyes wide, she tried to grab him but everything went so fast that she had no time to reach him only air.. "Oh my gosh," She whispered standing at the stairs thankfully nobody was around.

⋆ᴘᴇʀᴍɪɴɪᴄ (ninhagala909) | 1075 comments Everything was normal that day, as he recalled. You know, girls and the his parents going to work at 5. His friends messing around with him. Yet, that day before he knew he would see Sage tripping her own stupid weak self falling down stairs, he never remembered her after all his concussions. It all faded away. Not seen again. It was amazing moment that you would never forget. Eating the mango ice cream as always. The Friendly's brand. Him and her under the setting sun meeting up always at 8 when they had the time to. As he got older, he found new cool people. Actually, total badass awesome people! Compared to Sage's and Justin's talks they were at level one of humor. But, exactly at 12. Justin was heading to his chem class and saw Sage. Of course, he didn't remember her after concussions and crazy nights with his friends. Suddenly, she saw her trip herself and seeing her do all she could. It wasn't those types of moments that went slow. It was all fast. Teens running down the stairs 4 minutes late to class in the distance. He felt his knee bruise. His eyes winced. Justin felt his back burn feeling the edge of the steps crashing onto his spin. Then, oh.... his delicate head. It was like a mine grain. Then that's when his scream came. Finally, all that in 20 seconds at the end of the stairs, panting.

message 29: by Delirious (new)

Sage blinked when she heard him scream, she winced moving down the stairs kneeling near him. "Oh my gosh Justin, I'm so sorry," She said putting her hand on his arm. She remembered they were little not really best friends actually, he just left her really moving to cooler people. She didn't mind cause she became withdrawn from others after her mother died. She never truly told anybody not even closest friends or Justin. She didn't want their pity and if they knew that would be the only reasonn why they actually became her friends and that just didn't cut it for her. Losing the guy she liked well it sucked he was always flirting with girls especially since he was a practical celebrity in everyone's eyes. Best football player they had and she might have just ruined it. This from her stupid crush and it had ruuined everything.

⋆ᴘᴇʀᴍɪɴɪᴄ (ninhagala909) | 1075 comments Justin blinks. Everything was blury in his eyes. Just a little that he could make out this strangers face, perceiving her. He didn't know if he should keep it in or just smack and drop her down the stairs. He flicks her arm away, glaring. Great, it was the championship only 2 weeks away and this girl maybe ruined it all just the way he wanted it. He clenched his jaw. "Get away from me!" He says, disgusted. Justin felt wrong. Everything now was horrible. Why now? At school. It should of happened some else where. His mine grain got worse so he just shut up, not wanting to talk to her. Justin sighs and whines. It hurt everywhere. Mostly his side. Last years game one tough guy came in attacking him on defense and it was some girl in his mind or either he was deep in thought. But, Bam! Pushed to the side roughly. Justin got some other injures but his hip was hurting just reminding him.

message 32: by Delirious (new)

"Justin I'm trying to help you," She whispered. This was awful and of course the teacher started running down the stairs. She pushed Sage away from him and they called the nurse. About five minutes later, he was being wheeled to the ambulance. The paramedic had pulled me up in their too cause they wanted to have the witness to tell what happened. Of course! Her day kept gettiing better and better. Once at the hospital, he was wheeled off somewhere. Don't really know but about two hours, she was sitting beside his hospital bed. This sucked, cause she probably ruined him. Thankfully he was still sleeping. Anyway, she felt depressed that her clumsiness had inevitably almost killed the guy and probably made her the top list of girls he hated. Fuck my life.

message 33: by Delirious (new)

Delirious Pool (deliriousrobin) | 5058 comments .

⋆ᴘᴇʀᴍɪɴɪᴄ (ninhagala909) | 1075 comments (Sorry, I'm not use to detailed rps and it takes me a bit to think What to say)

message 35: by Delirious (new)

Delirious Pool (deliriousrobin) | 5058 comments (Its fine haha, just reminding ya)

⋆ᴘᴇʀᴍɪɴɪᴄ (ninhagala909) | 1075 comments (:P k)

Justin felt his word blurry again and dizzy. Feeling that every move was almost like a whole big earthquake you can't escape and plus his sore body. After all, he knew that this would effect his football career all because of this stupid girl! How can you trip at a time like this. She should of known that I was the captain of varsity. And hell! Couldn't she be more quick with grabbing his hand, pulling him up so he wouldn't of ended in this mess?! Geez, this is the worst girl he's ever met. That's it. She wasn't either looking like she was that weak or clumsy. She looked like a ordinary girl. Girl... Then, his beautiful girl popped in his mind. His girlfriend, Alice. She was so perfect. Wavy brown hair and dark blue gray eyes. He was so lucky to have her. She wasn't either that all popular like he was but, Justin excepted her like that. Anyways, she wasn't a loser like this girl who made him freaking trip down the stairs.

message 37: by Delirious (new)

Sage watched him and stood up from the chair and paced back and forth. This was so annoying, if she hadn't tripped this mess wouldn't have happened. Someone walked in more like his girlfriend, Alice. She pushed past me to Justins side. Then of course Justins parents came into the hospital room. "Justin," Alice whispered sitting next to him. Sage bit her lip thinking maybe it was good time to get out of this room, before she was attacked by whoever. She didn't get why her day would get worse, but she was quessing that everybody hated her and they probably should. Cause she had just ruined maybe Justins career and the football games.

⋆ᴘᴇʀᴍɪɴɪᴄ (ninhagala909) | 1075 comments Justin smiles. He didn't care if it hurt. Finally seeing his parents that helped him all the way in being successful in life. "Hi mom and dad." He says weakly with his voice half cracking. Justin hadn't had water since this girl didn't care about him that much. Then, he finally saw Alice. The most beautiful girl with her perfect outfit. He could tell she dressed up for him because she normal didn't wear that dress. Her wavy hair in the front. Justin smiled more as he stares at her sitting down. It was a good idea that the girl went away. If he were her, he would of also. He held her hand softly and his smile went gone. "Yes, Alice?" He whispers and strokes her palm with his thumb. Justin kinda saw her face a bit angry but hopefully him holding her hand would calm her down. "Before you ask, I'm fine. Don't worry..."

message 39: by Delirious (new)

Sage watched the two for a second, when her phone ring making everyone look at her. She left out the door, before anybody started talking to her rudely. She walked down the hall a little ways answering the phone call. "What did you do?" Her father asked. "Um. School called you," She whispered internally groaning. She leaned against the wall. "Kinda um." She hestiated. "You pushed one. of the kids down a flight of stairs sending him to the hospital," He said with no emotion. She mentally flinched, "I tripped pushing him down that flight of stairs and it was accident," She whispered.

"Who the hell did this?" She asked angerily. She hated that he was in the hospital and watched him carefully. "You're not okay," She whispered holding his hand in hers trying to be gentle. She couldn't believe people could be this so cruel. She brushed his hair behind his ear looking over at the parents. "Hello Justin, are you okay baby?" His mother said moving to the other side with his father on her side.

⋆ᴘᴇʀᴍɪɴɪᴄ (ninhagala909) | 1075 comments He responds to his parent first. "Yeah..." He sighs a little sticking to the truth of his pain. "Just a little." Justin whispers then looks to Alice but then told his parents to leave. They left and he sat up and taps his finger on his hand. "I don't know her name but just please don't go crazy but embarrass her or something, babe." Justin kissed her hand. "I... Can't do football anymore a I believe so embarrass her for 3 weeks. The doctors said I'll be her for two more days and then I will have some therapy." Justin picks in her hair with his other hand.

message 41: by Delirious (new)

Alice watched Justin, "Why wouldn't I," She smiled. "Plus she probably already will drop out of school, because of her 'accident'," She made quotations on accident. "She probably did it on purpose," She sighed kissing his cheek. "Probably wants to get noticed or get revenge on something," She shrugged.

Sage sighed when her father just started hollering on the phone, she hanged up knowing it would probably be hanged if she did that again. She walked out of the hallway into the waiting room. Then she saw his parents. Oh. Shit! She tried to walk down the hallway until the mother grabbed her arm. "Are the one that did this to my son," She was practically digging claws into her arm. Sage eyes widened, but she didn't flinch. She probably deserved it. "You bitch," The mother snapped but the father pulled her away from Sage. She speed walked out of the hospital tears threatening to stream down her face. She pulled her sweatshirt arpund her and knew her father would probably have to walk a long ways to get home cause her father would never pick her up. Was a shameful daughter anyway in his perspective. He wanted a boy instead he got her. A shameful xcuse for a daughter.

⋆ᴘᴇʀᴍɪɴɪᴄ (ninhagala909) | 1075 comments He smirks and grabs her hand putting it on his neck. "Your so good." He replies evilly. Justin nods. "Yeah. At the thought, maybe she's a loser. Why not more attention? She's so smart." Justin laughs. "I don't really know if she will get suspended but I hope she does. I don't want to see her anymore, babe. I swear." He sighs. "I wish you were there... I was going to chem but I knew you were a level higher than me with that class."

message 43: by Delirious (new)

"If she isn't suspended then we can probably get her to to leave school," Alice smirked devishly. She was going to make the girl go through so much that she wouldn't want to go to show her face ever again. She sat on his hospital bed kissing his cheek. She kissed his cheek, "Besides she probably wouldn't want to show her face to school after these three weeks," She stated honestly. She couldn't wait for school tomorrow and it would be amazing payback for pushing her boyfriend down the stairs.

Sage finally at around three hours, she was back at home and headed upstairs. Her mother was gone, she had left her alone to go off to her future new husband. Her father was always an asshole to her ever since he became dating with Sadie. Which unfortunately was Alice's mother and she was always being pushed around by her. Justin didn't probably know that Alice was a total bitch and wasn't always truthful. She slammed her door close locking it as she walked over sitting on her bed.

⋆ᴘᴇʀᴍɪɴɪᴄ (ninhagala909) | 1075 comments Justin smirkes. "Your too good, Alice..." He kissed her neck. "How could I ever thank you? You don't know how much this means to me Alice. You get it. I mean, really. She should of known that I'm popular and a football star! If she knew this wouldn't of happened." He groans. "Loser don't get it, don't they. You know what Alice! Ask some of your friends to bully her cuz my career is over! The doctor said If I had another injury and another one I would get a coma!" He growls. "And I would rather not risk it..." He wipes his eye. "I would of been on the NFL!"

message 45: by Delirious (new)

Alice stroked his hair shivering from his kiss on her neck, "Well of course she ruined everything for you stupid bitch," She said laying down next to him. "Ugh. She is so stupid to even think of pushing you," She shook her head looking up at him. "It should have been her not you," She whispered holding his hand gently. She was worried for him .

⋆ᴘᴇʀᴍɪɴɪᴄ (ninhagala909) | 1075 comments He smiles small. "Thanks babe." Justin whispers then kissed her head. "Don't worry. She'll be full of regret and tomorrow will be a whole new great adventure." He laughs and held her close just imaging how painful it was and now finally she could feel his pain all in one. In 3 weeks with embaressmemt and bully. That's why it was always so important to be popular.

message 47: by Delirious (new)

"Yes, she will regret ever pushing you. down," She held his hand. "Be careful," She whispered kissing his cheek. "It will be hell in her persspective," She whispered smirking evilly. She hated this girl for ruining his career. "It will be okay I'll get everybody to hate her, but i doubt i need to persuade them. Their already pissed about you getting a concussion," She whispered.

⋆ᴘᴇʀᴍɪɴɪᴄ (ninhagala909) | 1075 comments Justin smiles. "Thanks so much! Your the best, I swear." He lays a kiss on her lips. He strokes her arm. "Just check in with the office if she gets suspended before you do all that good stuff for the revenge." He looks down. "You've done so much that I feel like I should thank you in a way.. Anything you want, Alice. Please tell me." He asked desperately. He always wanted his lover to be happy as always. Even to break ups that's when he didn't care. After all. You can't blame Justin of being popular. Of course there's girls out there thirsty so he gives them a chance and that means he has to cheat but he doesn't mind. Even those bitches cheat on him before he gives chances. He had 17 girlfriends in all and Alice has been the best out of them.

message 49: by Delirious (new)

Alice smiled up at him and was surprised when he kissed her lips. "Justin, you don't have to do anything just try to heal," She whispered. "I will, if she isn't well I'll just have some fun," She laughed winking at him. In actuallity, Alice had about fourteen or thirteen boyfriends. It was either they broke up with her from cheating or she broke up with them. She never understood why she was going from one guy to the next, but it could be that she was sex deprived or whatever it was called. Yeah, she would sometimes love the guy, but she tended only love it if they had sex. She was pretty much a whore or slut. But, you couldn't actually not think that since her mom was the same. She actually learned everything because of her mom. But, Justin she wanted to stay with. Cause, one he was devious like her and she could actually have some fun with him about hurting others. Second, he was amazing when they had sex which was probably like three or four times. She did know, he would sometimes cheat so she was always threatening some of the girls eyeing him like candy. Oddly enough she was having fun with him and she wasn't about to trade him yet..

⋆ᴘᴇʀᴍɪɴɪᴄ (ninhagala909) | 1075 comments Justin smiles. She was so perfect cuz he didn't have to worry about anything and plus she was smart, dirty and gorgeous. "Aw, girl, thanks so much, Alice." He smirks and strokes her arm. "It's been amazing with you in these 4 months. You know. I really want you in my life for a long time even with a bunch of exes and your exes." He says truly. "I don't wanna cheat because I'll say... I wan infinity love even though it's fun cheating but it's not like that with you." He smiles. Justin continues,"Do it for me. The visiting hours are almost done... So think of me along your way of making me happy."

« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7